Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finding her very triggering now (i’m TTC) and I don’t normally get that with other pregnant influencers and the alike I follow. She just seems so smug, as if she’s the queen of pregnant women everywhere and she’s had a relatively easy pregnancy yet still complains. Then there’s getting everything gifted when I volunteer at a food bank and see mums struggling to get what they need for their newborns and our organiser is putting out appeals for certain things for some in difficult circumstances 😔
I think all her gifted stuff is putting women off and making them unfollow her which is why she is secretive and hides the tags. It’s really really bad taste when there’s so many people struggling or worrying about how they’re going to pay their bills, yet there’s Natasha flaunting freebies

Reactions: 3
Why does she hide her gifted tag under her profile pic? And the link to who gifted it at the bottom of the page? So you can barely see it?

And now she’s on the beg for a ‘push present’. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And now she’s on the beg for a ‘push present’. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous!
Surely having a beautiful healthy baby is enough??! I just looked and noticed how she mostly only shared the expensive bags and jewellery etc 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m finding her very triggering now (i’m TTC) and I don’t normally get that with other pregnant influencers and the alike I follow. She just seems so smug, as if she’s the queen of pregnant women everywhere and she’s had a relatively easy pregnancy yet still complains. Then there’s getting everything gifted when I volunteer at a food bank and see mums struggling to get what they need for their newborns and our organiser is putting out appeals for certain things for some in difficult circumstances 😔
Sending you baby dust! 💕💕💫💫💫💫💫honestly the smugness is another level! Also the snacks today? Is she going cinema or into hospital? So precious and princessy. I think she will be expecting the midwife to use that fan on her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending you baby dust! 💕💕💫💫💫💫💫honestly the smugness is another level! Also the snacks today? Is she going cinema or into hospital? So precious and princessy. I think she will be expecting the midwife to use that fan on her 🤣🤣🤣
I get she might need some sugar for energy but surely she’d benefit from eating something abit healthier during labour. I say this as someone who has never had a baby though so tell me to shut up if I’m wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahaahaha the push present is huge in my culture (Hawaiian) and also in the American culture, I actually think the idea came from the native/indigenous peoples.

Had it with all 3 of my babies.
She’s probably just trying to prove a point with Andrew that women get them. She’s also clearly begging. Per usual.

Push present is a rather newish thing in the last 5 years in UK.

My British male colleagues told me they had never heard of a baby shower, this was about 5 years ago too. Times have changed, also men have zero clue about this.

Hahahaahaha the push present is huge in my culture (Hawaiian) and also in the American culture, I actually think the idea came from the native/indigenous peoples.

Had it with all 3 of my babies.
She’s probably just trying to prove a point with Andrew that women get them. She’s also clearly begging. Per usual.

Push present is a rather newish thing in the last 5 years in UK.

My British male colleagues told me they had never heard of a baby shower, this was about 5 years ago too. Times have changed, also men have zero clue about this.
Yeh a few of my friends have had ‘push presents’. I think the idea of something sentimental is nice but otherwise it’s just another commercial thing to get people spending.

Reactions: 2
Pastries? Like a sausage and cheese bean melt? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣honestly her list is idiotic 🙈🙈it’s absolute processed junk on there (junk food queen here 🙋🏼So no shade) but honestly….also what I find weird is the hints she drops to Andrew she’s obviously desperate for him to put a ring on it maybe she thinks the baby will convince him?

Pastries? Like a sausage and cheese bean melt? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣honestly her list is idiotic 🙈🙈it’s absolute processed junk on there (junk food queen here 🙋🏼So no shade) but honestly….also what I find weird is the hints she drops to Andrew she’s obviously desperate for him to put a ring on it maybe she thinks the baby will convince him?
This list is idiotic. Whoever gave her the idea for these foods is an idiot. She will most likely try to nurse, enjoy passing all that stuff in your milk…. It makes for a colicky baby!

Reactions: 1
Am I confused, or has she done a post about baby loss awareness week. Then gone onto a video diary of the journey of her current pregnancy? Surely they don’t go hand in hand.

• Heart
Am I confused, or has she done a post about baby loss awareness week. Then gone onto a video diary of the journey of her current pregnancy? Surely they don’t go hand in hand.
I’ve literally never watched such a pile of self indulgent bullshit in my life!! Why did I waste 9 minutes on that 🤣🤣🤣baby voice is back, feeling so Ill yet in full eye make up eye bleeping the camera…honestly she’s so mentally unbalanced I’m suprised no one has reached out to her. The smugness is another level, and I can imagine how triggering it must be to women TTC to watch her!! Filming throwing the pills away was the weirdest part for me - she’s posted this in a reel before. Is she so stupid that she doesn’t realise you can go months without a period after the pill? But no, off the the fertility doctor doctor because she’s special!!! “Andwew says it’s ok for my to cwy coz I growing a baby” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sad
I’ve literally never watched such a pile of self indulgent bullshit in my life!! Why did I waste 9 minutes on that 🤣🤣🤣baby voice is back, feeling so Ill yet in full eye make up eye bleeping the camera…honestly she’s so mentally unbalanced I’m suprised no one has reached out to her. The smugness is another level, and I can imagine how triggering it must be to women TTC to watch her!! Filming throwing the pills away was the weirdest part for me - she’s posted this in a reel before. Is she so stupid that she doesn’t realise you can go months without a period after the pill? But no, off the the fertility doctor doctor because she’s special!!! “Andwew says it’s ok for my to cwy coz I growing a baby” 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m really not sure why she posted this now? I get she had a miscarriage but I also don’t know how that’s meant to make anyone feel better but herself?

• Heart
I haven’t watched it, I can’t. But I can imagine 🙄

I’m really not sure why she posted this now? I get she had a miscarriage but I also don’t know how that’s meant to make anyone feel better but herself?
Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 2
She’s posted it because her sympathy supply has dried up as current pregnancy is fine. She needs to remind everyone what a traumatised delicate little flower she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.