Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not put gifted on the snuzpod but why does she need to @ them and not @ the manufacturer if it’s not?
I was just coming on here to say the same thing, that will have been gifted too. She’s so so sneaky

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on here to say the same thing, that will have been gifted too. She’s so so sneaky
And she’s conveniently checking out of social media for the queen’s funeral so she won’t have to clarify if it was gifted or not… bet that’s an affiliate link aswell and she gets paid for purchases through it

Does anyone know why her brother and his fiance broke up? Apparently she miscarried their baby at 16 weeks? I noticed she wasn't there at her baby shower and did question whether they broke up. He was previously married for a while too
duck knows.

His pup dying was actually heartbreaking.

But, wow, never thought there would be someone in that family with an even more annoying voice than Natasha. 😂 don’t really know why they broke up. But obviously he was in a bad place and out partying with Danielle’s ex. Posting photos of women in Ibiza.

Apparently they are all good friends with some of their exes. Danielle still has tons of love for her ex, it’s mutual. And Shane’s ex wife still loves their family. Posting a photo of Sandhu grandma when she passed even though they were divorced. They all still follow her on social. Natasha seems to be the only one who doesn’t get on with her exes. No surprise. Childish.

Reactions: 4
duck knows.

His pup dying was actually heartbreaking.

But, wow, never thought there would be someone in that family with an even more annoying voice than Natasha. 😂 don’t really know why they broke up. But obviously he was in a bad place and out partying with Danielle’s ex. Posting photos of women in Ibiza.

Apparently they are all good friends with some of their exes. Danielle still has tons of love for her ex, it’s mutual. And Shane’s ex wife still loves their family. Posting a photo of Sandhu grandma when she passed even though they were divorced. They all still follow her on social. Natasha seems to be the only one who doesn’t get on with her exes. No surprise. Childish.
Oh I’m glad you said it. I couldn’t even watch that video she posted of him talking but I didn’t want to be mean because he was going through some tit 😂 He’s not a bad looking guy if you can see past the earring, then he starts speaking and immediate turn off.

Oh I’m glad you said it. I couldn’t even watch that video she posted of him talking but I didn’t want to be mean because he was going through some tit 😂 He’s not a bad looking guy if you can see past the earring, then he starts speaking and immediate turn off.
Lol, he’s actually hot, I’d even look past the earring. The tattoos are nice, he just needs to bulk up a little. My type but when he speaks, ughh.

His priority was to “get another girlfriend” ha, like check yoself first. Relationships happen organically, not by force.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I only just realised that Danielle’s partner is the founder of Pruvit which is a MLM/pyramid scheme, he’s basically a cult leader. I said before he looked creepy.

Makes a whole post about a list of ailments and then says “I’m not ungrateful at all” 🙄
So exhausted because she’s been to an event? She does know that some women are going out to work full time at 34 weeks pregnant doesn’t she? S

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who’s got the popcorn ready for the epic meltdowns when she has to actually look after a baby rather than posing with her sisters at a PR event 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s soooo annoying. All she does is complain about being ill, overwhelmed/otherthinking, come the weekend it’s all gone. It’s actually really sad how dependent she is on Andrew. On top of that I think she’s upset that Andrew hasn’t popped the question. 🤫

Babies are a lot of work. Like a lot. And often, no matter how amazing your partner is, you feel lonely at times, it’s hormonal and our natural instinct to care almost to an obsessive degree. While I am sympathetic to some of that, I have a feeling she’s going to be unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.