Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting with a traumatic labour (the worst, worse than anyone ever) then there will be the mysterious Illnesses (like with Ralph). At some point a month in we will have underwear pics exclaiming how we should love our post pregnancy bodies, whilst desperately seeking validation. Someone (no one) will send her some vile comments about the baby…it’s gonna be one hell of a ride 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Starting with a traumatic labour (the worst, worse than anyone ever) then there will be the mysterious Illnesses (like with Ralph). At some point a month in we will have underwear pics exclaiming how we should love our post pregnancy bodies, whilst desperately seeking validation. Someone (no one) will send her some vile comments about the baby…it’s gonna be one hell of a ride 🤣🤣🤣
Really you’ll give her a month till the half naked pic? I don’t think she could go without the validation for as long as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really you’ll give her a month till the half naked pic? I don’t think she could go without the validation for as long as that.
I was being a bit generous huh? 🤣🤣🤣ok 2 weeks till she’s sticking her belly out in the mirror guys! It’s bloating 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Tut tut Natasha, not marking Ad on your stories for your "own label" (I use this term loosely). It would be a terrible shame if it was reported to ASA 😊💅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was listening to a bleeping creepy podcast and I came across this episode and I swear this is Natasha’s voice twin… or maybe it’s the accent. Either way 😳 starts at 3:30

Does anyone else think she will be fuming that Molly Mae has stolen her yummy mummy insta hun limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s there every day. Bet she’s vile to the poor overworked staff, don’t think for one second she’s nice and kind to anyone in the NHS!

They told her she wouldn’t feel as much movement because of her heart shaped/split whatever it was womb and don’t you feel less movement toward the end anyway due to lack of space? That said I can’t say I wouldn’t be freaking out if I didn’t feel the baby move, I just wouldn’t take a pic of myself in the hospital 😄

• Heart
They told her she wouldn’t feel as much movement because of her heart shaped/split whatever it was womb and don’t you feel less movement toward the end anyway due to lack of space? That said I can’t say I wouldn’t be freaking out if I didn’t feel the baby move, I just wouldn’t take a pic of myself in the hospital 😄
She probably elbowed everyone else out of the queue because she’s has ANXIETY

• Haha
it's ALWAYS something with that idiot. I will never forget when I messaged her she says to me "it's normal so I am normalising it" UHHMMMM, read that again, Sheila.

• Haha
And now she’s scared of going into Labour because she had braxton hicks. How tf did she think the baby was going to come out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And now she’s scared of going into Labour because she had braxton hicks. How tf did she think the baby was going to come out 🤣🤣🤣
Because she’s an absolute idiot! Are you new here? Lol 😜

I forgot to tell you lot, She unblocked me… so she obviously sees this and decided to see who I am 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve got no words for the latest posts…none at all, can someone help me out? She MUSNT be stressed 🤣🤣🤣most women are still at work in late pregnancy in many STRESSFUL jobs. Also I doubt Andrew would make her drag the baby down the road on bare feet…if her car had been stolen she would of been shouting it from the rooftops…crying posts etc, somethings not right- has it gone back to the lease company? 🧐

Oh dear now her lease car was stolen of her rented house driveway
Range Rovers are the easiest cars to steal.
How do people not know this? Im not even shocked. They all want to stunt yet can’t even pay a mortgage.

I’ve got no words for the latest posts…none at all, can someone help me out? She MUSNT be stressed 🤣🤣🤣most women are still at work in late pregnancy in many STRESSFUL jobs. Also I doubt Andrew would make her drag the baby down the road on bare feet…if her car had been stolen she would of been shouting it from the rooftops…crying posts etc, somethings not right- has it gone back to the lease company? 🧐
I also find it weird why she didn't let the whole world know when the car was stolen 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Range Rovers are the easiest cars to steal.
How do people not know this? Im not even shocked. They all want to stunt yet can’t even pay a mortgage.
Theye not easier to steal than any other car but they’re one of the most stolen because of the high value and profit in moving them on.

I just think it’s hilarious that she’s repeatedly told the insurance company she’s heavily pregnant as if thats going to make them prioritise her claim, they don’t give a tit! And saying ‘in my condition’ is nothing but archaic.

• Haha
I’m probably a total biiiiiiiiitch but I just lol’ed at the car being stolen and the drama with the insurance company - newsflash Natasha, they don’t give a flying F*** that you’re pregnant!

Cute that she’s dumb enough to think that would swing anything!

She does realise there’s a baby coming doesn’t she? And that he will poo and wee and keep her up all night and she won’t have time to be permanently traumatised from everything I cannot wait. I cannot 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think this carry on about the car insurance is in hopes of someone popping up and gifting/lending them a car

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.