Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The double French plait is not a look for her hair length. There’s something I don’t like about her hair dark as well, I think it’s ageing her.

Just had a look back at her pics because that hay hair was awful but I think she looks best with this sort of colour. It’s too dark now and she’s SO orange it looks weird.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her hair length really irks me and I’m not sure why I think it’s because neither one thing nor the other, not short nor long and she’s always dislocating her neck to pull it all over to one side to make it look thicker and longer 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣 the over lines lips and caked on makeup and deranged smile

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair length really irks me and I’m not sure why I think it’s because neither one thing nor the other, not short nor long and she’s always dislocating her neck to pull it all over to one side to make it look thicker and longer 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
Yes! The length doesn’t suit the thickness. Maybe that’s what it is that’s been bothering me rather than the colour 🤣

• Heart
Yes! The length doesn’t suit the thickness. Maybe that’s what it is that’s been bothering me rather than the colour 🤣
She’s always moaning it’s too short then next thing is in krystalised again having it cut! I think a nice properly cut bouncy Bob would look lovely on her. It was very dry when it was long. I’ve seen pics of her when she’s really young her hair was lovely, think she’s just messed with it too much

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked strange in this pic and I finally figured it out! She’s not doing crazy eyes or that weird joker smile to make it look like she has dimples!

I thought she looked strange in this pic and I finally figured it out! She’s not doing crazy eyes or that weird joker smile to make it look like she has dimples!
Also notice how she’s hidden that side boob that she always has 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Her clothing label looks dreadful. I mean it’s leggings?!!!!! It’s all just crap made in sweatshops that she then slaps her own ‘label’ on. Why would anyone buy it?!

Her clothing label looks dreadful. I mean it’s leggings?!!!!! It’s all just crap made in sweatshops that she then slaps her own ‘label’ on. Why would anyone buy it?!
A bra and leggings in 5 colour ways. How long did it take her to come up with that innovative idea?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’d think given her breast size she might have incorporated a bit more material to those gym bra tops! Not a great advert for them. It certainly puts me off as I’ve a big chest and that’s what mine would look like too 🤢

• Heart
You’d think given her breast size she might have incorporated a bit more material to those gym bra tops! Not a great advert for them. It certainly puts me off as I’ve a big chest and that’s what mine would look like too 🤢
I was thinking the same thing! the boobs spilling out the side look awful. There's no way I'm buying that crap!

I was thinking the same thing! the boobs spilling out the side look awful. There's no way I'm buying that crap!
I struggle to think who it’s aimed at

This is awful for boobs, I have big boobs too and I would steer well clear

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Absolutely here for the meltdown she’s gonna have when she has to be a responsible adult and put someone else’s needs before her own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why her brother and his fiance broke up? Apparently she miscarried their baby at 16 weeks? I noticed she wasn't there at her baby shower and did question whether they broke up. He was previously married for a while too

She’s not put gifted on the snuzpod but why does she need to @ them and not @ the manufacturer if it’s not?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.