Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby shower was a bit underwhelming especially with the unoriginal safari theme that the world and his wife have been having for every toddler birthday for the last few years.

Reactions: 4
do you think these are Andrews parents? they were on the venue page but noticed Natasha didn't share it.

Also she made these herself?! lol bags of popcorn! hardly creative LOL 😆🤣
She did put that pic on the post on her grid I think it’s his parents and sister

Reactions: 1
Just why… why share this with her followers?! Nothing wrong with a pregnant body it’s a very empowering thing to see your body change and know it’s growing your baby but I object to the fact that I feel these are here more for the purpose of being ‘sexy’ than anything else!
I agree, you do have to question who she posts these images for. It’s weird and I’m sure she has Andrews friends, family and maybe even his colleagues following who will see that. It doesn’t seem appropriate. I really think she’s just living out her dreams to be a glamour model 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her pet hate is unorganized/late people, doll, you don’t have a real job, where do you have to get to in a rush? Spin class? 😛 what else do you have to do but just organize all day for 8 hours whilst all of us are working?

• Haha
  • Heart
Her pet hate is unorganized/late people, doll, you don’t have a real job, where do you have to get to in a rush? Spin class? 😛 what else do you have to do but just organize all day for 8 hours whilst all of us are working?
Literally 1 setback is too much for her to deal with and it makes her want to punch someone…nice girl. That’s the real Natasha

Aaaaaaallllso it’s so obvious from the posts she’s waiting for a big ol’ pile of freebies as she said something like it’s not stuff she ordered (can’t be bothered to flick through all her boring stories to find it again but it was definitely something like that!)

HAHAHAHA all her free stuff is gone missing! Hehe!

Maybe she’ll have to, you know, PAY like the rest of us?

• Haha
Wow, complaining to her potentially struggling followers that her free stuff has gone missing? She’s a joke.

Reactions: 2
Country’s in a period of mourning and we are all worrying about various things and expenses etc and she has a meltdown over a small setback…honestly I bet she’s an absolute Karen who’s probably vile to waitresses and supermarket staff

Country’s in a period of mourning and we are all worrying about various things and expenses etc and she has a meltdown over a small setback…honestly I bet she’s an absolute Karen who’s probably vile to waitresses and supermarket staff
I bet she is too. I thought the same about those naked pics with a sheet. I think the pregnant body is beautiful and the pics could look tasteful in black and white for example but I defos feels she’s done them to be sexy

• Heart
How is she talking about value for money on her cottage stay when I’m sure she said it was gifted 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.