Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All bets are off that it’ll be tight, bits of her spilling out everywhere becuase she won’t size up and wholly inappropriate!
I do have to say - nice dress! BUT it’s tag central on her stories - has she coughed up a penny for this?!

Oddly I was only looking at that dress on their website an hour ago and was thinking it looked a bit cheap. I don’t love it but it’s probably the most appropriate thing I’ve ever seen her wear.

Reactions: 3
I do have to say - nice dress! BUT it’s tag central on her stories - has she coughed up a penny for this?!
She will have paid zero and she won’t declare to her followers. Compare this with a mate of mine who is a food influencer who got married yesterday and paid for everything despite being offered lots of free stuff because she knows small independent businesses in her sector are going to struggle come winter..

• Heart
Did she really pay zero?
I thought the insta rules were you had to say if they were gifted or it’s for an AD.
I started doing ad stuff recently because I am a company owner and kind of just went viral “overnight”, I say that verrryyyyy loosely. As viral for me is gaining 5,000 REAL followers in a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But before I post anything it does prompt with questions… and I have a section where it says “monetisation”, who knows. I’m still new to this.

I am sure she paid, as in investor, I wouldn’t place my eggs in her basket as she’s losing followers by the minute. Even local shop keepers are pretty smart and would look at her analytics

Reactions: 2
Did she really pay zero?
I thought the insta rules were you had to say if they were gifted or it’s for an AD.
I started doing ad stuff recently because I am a company owner and kind of just went viral “overnight”, I say that verrryyyyy loosely. As viral for me is gaining 5,000 REAL followers in a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But before I post anything it does prompt with questions… and I have a section where it says “monetisation”, who knows. I’m still new to this.

I am sure she paid, as in investor, I wouldn’t place my eggs in her basket as she’s losing followers by the minute. Even local shop keepers are pretty smart and would look at her analytics
Sadly some people aren’t that smart though

Reactions: 1
Did she really pay zero?

Sorry, that was a huge exaggeration on my part 🤣 I don’t think she will have paid for all of it and she will have taken advantage of what she could have. She does usually play fast and loose with declaring when something is gifted or an ad anyway so we’ll probably never find out 🤣

How sly is that! I didn’t even notice!!!
I only noticed because I held down to see what it said I’m a bit blind and can’t read stuff on moving videos lol. I give my nephews base vouchers for Christmas, not this year they can F right off.

*Base, not my nephews 😂

• Haha
I wonder if this is gifted aswell and she just hasn’t declared it
100%. She always like to make a song and dance when she’s paid for something herself and she’s said nothing on this which proves it was gifted. She just didn’t tag it as she’s supposed to… let’s all go report it.

Also - WHY does she and Andrew just constantly share each other’s stories? tit like that picture of the plant or whatever the F it was (further proof since Andrew shared that it’s gifted!). It’s so obvious she tells him to do it and like the muppet / lapdog he is he just reposts it.

They are going to have far less time for that once the baby comes - and I for one am here for it (she will surely find time to post about her ‘anxiety’ no matter what!)

100%. She always like to make a song and dance when she’s paid for something herself and she’s said nothing on this which proves it was gifted. She just didn’t tag it as she’s supposed to… let’s all go report it.

Also - WHY does she and Andrew just constantly share each other’s stories? tit like that picture of the plant or whatever the F it was (further proof since Andrew shared that it’s gifted!). It’s so obvious she tells him to do it and like the muppet / lapdog he is he just reposts it.

They are going to have far less time for that once the baby comes - and I for one am here for it (she will surely find time to post about her ‘anxiety’ no matter what!)
How do we prove it’s gifted though?

How do we prove it’s gifted though?
Good point - I am going on the fact she’s saying thanks as I’ve seen her do that before when it’s gifted but correct how do we prove it?! ( I imagine 99% likely!)

Can you imagine your son, who’s got a good career, handsome, everything going for him brings home an influencer? 😂🤣
It’s no wonder why his parents never want to be part of any insta bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So far she hasn’t shared much from yesterday at all. She’s only shared from 2 companies who decorated and provided cake but hasn’t said whether it was paid for or gifted.

Her post, the only thing gifted was the dress! I take my mean comments back. Also hi Tash if you’re reading, thanks for letting us know 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Her post, the only thing gifted was the dress! I take my mean comments back. Also hi Tash if you’re reading, thanks for letting us know 🤣
It just goes to show that Beggy Mitchell isn’t as important as she likes to think she is!

• Haha
She did forget to mention the Base boys clothes were also gifted for her shower though…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.