Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do this... course I'm American and would do this. but I wouldn't necessarily take my pooch to a store that just sells groceries, I feel like that a big rude. Maybe like a Target that sells a lot of other stuff besides groceries.
Usually in the UK the only dogs allowed in shops are assistance/guide dogs. But of course, Natasha is exempt from all rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah Ralph is cute though I was laughing at the video of him doing doggy paddle in the air 😂

I appreciate its been very hot but those vest tops she wears with her bra on show just give me single mum from the estate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah Ralph is cute though I was laughing at the video of him doing doggy paddle in the air 😂

I appreciate its been very hot but those vest tops she wears with her bra on show just give me single mum from the estate.
Yep! I feel like she could look amazing in some supportive clothing but her boobs look sooo heavy and makes everything look like it’s heading south🤣🤣🙈🙈I’d love to see her in some cute dungarees and a nice high neck fitted t shirt or a maxi tea dress..enough with the white vest tops 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
Yep! I feel like she could look amazing in some supportive clothing but her boobs look sooo heavy and makes everything look like it’s heading south🤣🤣🙈🙈I’d love to see her in some cute dungarees and a nice high neck fitted t shirt or a maxi tea dress..enough with the white vest tops 🙈🤣
With the cheap black leggings as well. She’s got no style at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the only thing she’s got that i’d ever wear are her work out clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My sister sent me this. 🥴
I am definitely not one to body shame as I think all bodies are lovely, yes, even twig skinny and plus/curvy size. Especially if you walk with confidence. And personally I like big boobs even Natasha’s… even with her pancake butt but WOW. She looks sloppy. 😳

Attachments

My sister sent me this. 🥴
I am definitely not one to body shame as I think all bodies are lovely, yes, even twig skinny and plus/curvy size. Especially if you walk with confidence. And personally I like big boobs even Natasha’s… even with her pancake butt but WOW. She looks sloppy. 😳
I was just coming on here to say the exact same thing. My body is by no means perfect but this is awful

Attachments

• Heart
Well this sneak peek of the clothing range isn’t selling to me at all. Again with the ill fitting clothing!
23F0C0EA-E4D6-446D-AABC-036BFA1CF609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
The new range is basically just the same cheap leggings and vests she usually wears then?

I know I sound awful when I say this, but I really do think that’s her boobs and not the clothes
Yes it’s definitely boob. But as someone who also has bigger (natural) boobs, it puts me off seeing how hers fit as mine would do that too 🙈

Guys strap in, I think today is the baby shower. Let’s see how much is gifted and what she actually paid for 🫠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.