Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wish she'd tone down the "sexdoll-cakedonmakeup" look - cover up the baps (i'm large breasted btw: its too much having them in your face all the time!)
On another note - I see she's on the beg again for baby stuff.....

Reactions: 4
What kind of gross person shows a pic of their dog pooping

Reactions: 2
What kind of gross person shows a pic of their dog pooping
She literally has no other content. Also how is she sneakily hinting to Andrew about getting engaged again via that gender reveal story??! She’s having a baby with him, that’s the ultimate commitment!

Reactions: 3
She literally has no other content. Also how is she sneakily hinting to Andrew about getting engaged again via that gender reveal story??! She’s having a baby with him, that’s the ultimate commitment!
Hahahahaha she desperately wants to beat her sister at ONE thing.

• Haha
Stuck for content as usual!

What could she do that anyone would possibly be interested in?!
She literally just wants people to tell her to do pregnancy /baby related content. Going on about the reel of stuff she’s got so far saying she knows not everyone wants to see it, totally looking for validation.

Reactions: 3
She literally just wants people to tell her to do pregnancy /baby related content. Going on about the reel of stuff she’s got so far saying she knows not everyone wants to see it, totally looking for validation.
This is also so she can get a load of free stuff as she can pitch to brands that all her followers are interested in baby/pregnancy related posts by showing them the responses and engagement 🥴 she’s so transparent

Reactions: 2
Latest story: Didn’t happen
Well she’s not really careful now because when they moved into the new house I went on right move and found it straight away because she tagged the estate agent and put a pic of the front of the house. Would you be as dumb to do that if something like that happened only weeks before? Surely Andrew must know she’s lying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well she’s not really careful now because when they moved into the new house I went on right move and found it straight away because she tagged the estate agent and put a pic of the front of the house. Would be as dumb to do that if something like that happened only weeks before? Surely Andrew must know she’s lying?
I think he’s as bananas as she is at this point, he’s gotta be. Possibly did receive some mystery parcels- but the munchausens was playing up again as usual sent to herself plays into the victim addiction 🤣🤣 Or maybe she will tell him she threw them Away before he saw them as she was so upset

I think he’s as bananas as she is at this point, he’s gotta be. Possibly did receive some mystery parcels- but the munchausens was playing up again as usual sent to herself plays into the victim addiction 🤣🤣 Or maybe she will tell him she threw them Away before he saw them as she was so upset
Ive only just seen todays stories and came to say exactly this….she will have sent them herself for the drama.

In fact, why did she even post the story to start with? She could have easily ignored that question altogether. But instead she’s created this whole tale about the clothes being sent to her. Even if it is true, why bother mentioning it now? For no other reason other than people messaging her about it saying how awful it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ive only just seen todays stories and came to say exactly this….she will have sent them herself for the drama.

In fact, why did she even post the story to start with? She could have easily ignored that question altogether. But instead she’s created this whole tale about the clothes being sent to her. Even if it is true, why bother mentioning it now? For no other reason other than people messaging her about it saying how awful it is.
Hahahahahaha I knowwwww!! She said she was going to answer all these questions and just this one????? Because soooo many people have been asking to see her surroundings? OKAY, doll. 😉

Remember when she helped some lady or man who had fallen or passed out? The ambulance had to come?
And then whatever happened to her leg, I forgot she had some elaborate story for that. Had to go to hospital?

Also, I actually found out about her during lockdown but saw her Bali or Thailand story? Her friend let her down? I don’t understand it. She’s got soooooooo much drama? That she makes up herself.

• Heart
I think, when she was pregnant that first time she ordered lots of baby stuff, particularly girl stuff because she was desperate for it to be a girl. I fully realise there’s a lot of very strange people out here but why would someone waste their own money on sending her baby girl clothes? Why not boy? Or unisex? Seems very weird, I just don’t think anyone is obsessed with her like she pretends they are!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.