Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think she made it up too. I didn’t look at the persons account that the followers went after but if she’s pregnant too and was also at the same hotel in May and she’s saying it wasn’t her, it’s a bit of a stretch that there would be two of her followers pregnant and at the same hotel at the same time.

@Cdinvoice I found part of her story in my screenshots
I don't get how someone could go back and see her stories and pin point that girl? How would someone go and find her?
She's just making it up. lol

Why does she wear such ill fitting clothes. Those awful trousers are about 10” too long!
She's low class. Doesn't realize that you can get things taken in or out. She wear cheap free clothes, what are you going to do? lulz

Reactions: 1
Hey Bababoom, you still haven’t gifted our Natasha her pram. Time for a nudge reminder this week?

Reactions: 2
Hey Bababoom, you still haven’t gifted our Natasha her pram. Time for a nudge reminder this week?
Either in the form of a Q&A or a little trip to the store to try them out again.

We’ve got todays early week tearful and anxiety to get through first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Reading from a script much in this Barley Cup reel?!

She sounds bored AF - can’t believe they are paying her to drone on off a card. She could at least TRY.
I can’t believe she started that reel holding her bump 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reading from a script much in this Barley Cup reel?!

She sounds bored AF - can’t believe they are paying her to drone on off a card. She could at least TRY.
She reminds me of Rendall Tyga Coleby (TFRTC) if anybody follows her. Very vanilla.

Of course she had some earth shattering pregnancy hiccup this week. Leave that baby alone, if he wants to move, he will! He will reposition himself.
She's so bleeping annoying! God bless that child.

Just because I was doing a company check and thought of her. Interesting...

Attachments

Last edited:
Of course she had some earth shattering pregnancy hiccup this week. Leave that baby alone, if he wants to move, he will! He will reposition himself.
She's so bleeping annoying! God bless that child.

Just because I was doing a company check and thought of her. Interesting...
That’s a big increase on the previous year 😏

A gifted facial, I know I say this all the time but does she actually bleeping pay for anything??!

A gifted facial, I know I say this all the time but does she actually bleeping pay for anything??!
I’m pretty sure it’s the only reason she moved to Essex. All the local businesses gift stuff to the blaggers.

^sorry if I’ve got that wrong but I’m sure she’s not from Essex originally?

I’m pretty sure it’s the only reason she moved to Essex. All the local businesses gift stuff to the blaggers.

^sorry if I’ve got that wrong but I’m sure she’s not from Essex originally?
She’s from Retford originally

Reactions: 1
She finally mentioned her huge melons. Not body shaming at all but they were absolutely massive before her pregnancy so of course they’re going to be the size of her head now

• Haha
Even pregnant with a now very visible bump most of her grid is still sexualised half naked posts 😐 my husband would be mortified
I follow a girl who I used to work with who literally sexualised her whole pregnancy. She would wear next to nothing and stand pouting and eyefucking whilst sexually touching over her belly. Then she’d post her breastfeeding at any given moment, again sexualising it, eyefucking and pouting whilst doing it. It was really disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.