Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, when she was pregnant that first time she ordered lots of baby stuff, particularly girl stuff because she was desperate for it to be a girl. I fully realise there’s a lot of very strange people out here but why would someone waste their own money on sending her baby girl clothes? Why not boy? Or unisex? Seems very weird, I just don’t think anyone is obsessed with her like she pretends they are!
I do believe this too, I think she bought the stuff herself and there’s been no drama for a while so she needed to concoct something for engagement

Reactions: 2
Her hands when she was telling that story were constantly moving and touching her face. Signs of lying.

Reactions: 4
Of course you feel better today hun, it’s Friday 😂

View attachment 1474069
Of course. Andrew will be home all weekend, Doll!
She doesn’t have an identity without him. Oh sorry, forgot she’s a mental health advocate and now a pregnancy expert.
If she was an advocate she would ADVOCATE. All she does is post memes and quotes about it. Instead of educating, listing resources, mental health stats, etc. She obviously never even went to school past 16 years of age.

• Heart
Hey Andrew,

Are you making sure our Natasha is loved, wanted, feeling secure, and special? Are you making sure she’s ok all the time and that she has everything she needs? Are you supporting her emotionally and mentally?

Because, flower, I think that last video might have been a big hint to you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey Andrew,

Are you making sure our Natasha is loved, wanted, feeling secure, and special? Are you making sure she’s ok all the time and that she has everything she needs? Are you supporting her emotionally and mentally?

Because, flower, I think that last video might have been a big hint to you!
I thought this too!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She seems to be composing about Andrew more and more in her stories. I bet she’s a right nag.

Oh, Monday is on the horizon. She’s as regular as clockwork 🙄

View attachment 1480376
Of course you feel like this, love. It’s Monday and everyone is back to their usual life. Whilst you’re living in a delusional world. With so much time to spare, probably why she’s so OCD about cleaning, NAG.
I get it- the whole attachment thing, lord knows I was that way when I was pregnant with my 1st I wouldn’t get enough of my husband, physically 🥰🥰 but I was more than ok with him gone for his 9-5 job. But I’m normal. 😛

• Heart
AKA, can someone please gift me my make up and outfit for my baby shower please 🙄
Disguised shockingly badly! 😂😂

It says a lot about Andrew that this is the freeloader person he’s decided he wants to have a baby with and therefore be stuck with for life!

• Heart
Disguised shockingly badly! 😂😂

It says a lot about Andrew that this is the freeloader person he’s decided he wants to have a baby with and therefore be stuck with for life!
She is just so transparent with her grifting it’s untrue. I couldn’t believe the other day on her food story she wrote “not even gifted, just delicious food” like it was a revelation 🤣

• Haha
AKA, can someone please gift me my make up and outfit for my baby shower please 🙄
My friend messaged her and said, “that will be a good idea, would love to see you in make up outside of 2016 trend”, and she blocked her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely not about Natasha but does anyone follow Camila Coehlo? She just had her baby and made me really happy to see her. It took a lot of planning to get pregnant cos she had to get off the epileptic meds. Had the cutest stories whilst pregnant, worth a break from Tash. 😂

Reactions: 1
Definitely not about Natasha but does anyone follow Camila Coehlo? She just had her baby and made me really happy to see her. It took a lot of planning to get pregnant cos she had to get off the epileptic meds. Had the cutest stories whilst pregnant, worth a break from Tash. 😂
I don’t follow her but will check her out. I’ve unfollowed our Tash now. She was just getting too much

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.