Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a borefest. She does absolutely nothing at all. Her content is as dull as she is and those clothes from CCrosby’s maternity range are disgustingly unflattering on her (and in fact disgusting full stop)

Reactions: 4
She’s such a borefest. She does absolutely nothing at all. Her content is as dull as she is and those clothes from CCrosby’s maternity range are disgustingly unflattering on her (and in fact disgusting full stop)
She makes no effort with content. Expects to keep followers showing tit like Kit Kats and shots of her legs on a spin bike. Riveting! She is losing followers though - she’s down to about 496k (don’t know how it’s not less!)

Reactions: 3
She makes no effort with content. Expects to keep followers showing tit like Kit Kats and shots of her legs on a spin bike. Riveting! She is losing followers though - she’s down to about 496k (don’t know how it’s not less!)
I don’t know how it’s not less either, she must be buying them again

Reactions: 1
I actually feel sorry for Andrew. I reckon he’s a good dude and he’s just stuck with a girl who’s too much.
Someone one here awhile ago asked why his family is never on her Instagram and they apparently don’t want to be on insta. Fair enough.

Reactions: 2
Happy bump day 🙄 any excuse to take a pic of her bump in her underwear. I’m sure the midwife Q&A will be all about Natasha.

I briefly joined her live and there are some horrible trolls in there 🥴 to be fair she isn’t rising to it but the comments aren’t very nice at all

I briefly joined her live and there are some horrible trolls in there 🥴 to be fair she isn’t rising to it but the comments aren’t very nice at all
What kind of comments? That’s not nice though, I know we have our say on here but putting up comments when she’s got to read it isn’t fair at all.

What kind of comments? That’s not nice though, I know we have our say on here but putting up comments when she’s got to read it isn’t fair at all.
Just saying horrible sexual things about her boobs, trolling the other women and saying 90% didn’t know who the fathers of their babies were, saying Andrew was gay, asking her why she ignored her culture, comments about her appearance, one guy saying he’d had a wank to both her and the midwife, calling her a fat sl*g. Just nasty

What has she done on a live?
She did one with The Honest Midwife about pregnancy so other women could ask questions and for the best part it seemed very useful, she didn’t make it all about her and asked the questions that were coming through but I was only on for about 5 mins tops

• Sick
Just saying horrible sexual things about her boobs, trolling the other women and saying 90% didn’t know who the fathers of their babies were, saying Andrew was gay, asking her why she ignored her culture, comments about her appearance, one guy saying he’d had a wank to both her and the midwife, calling her a fat sl*g. Just nasty

She did one with The Honest Midwife about pregnancy so other women could ask questions and for the best part it seemed very useful, she didn’t make it all about her and asked the questions that were coming through but I was only on for about 5 mins tops
So men then? Lovely. People really should know how to behave but unfortunately they don’t and I don’t think she helps herself with all the posing in her underwear, boobs hanging out shots. I noticed if you go on her tagged photos she’s tagged on numerous pervert ‘Asian hottie’ type pages. Sorry but i would rather live a quiet private life than subject myself to that.

So men then? Lovely. People really should know how to behave but unfortunately they don’t and I don’t think she helps herself with all the posing in her underwear, boobs hanging out shots. I noticed if you go on her tagged photos she’s tagged on numerous pervert ‘Asian hottie’ type pages. Sorry but i would rather live a quiet private life than subject myself to that.
Yes sorry should have specified that it was cretinous men!

Reading back my comment I don’t want to sound like I’m victim blaming but sometimes we have to protect ourselves and I don’t think other women care for seeing her in her underwear so much. I’m not offended by the odd post and I can appreciate other women’s bodies but she does post a lot of a pics that I would say are more geared toward a male audience. Nuts magazine type stuff.

I think the reason she did ok on the live was because it was a paid gig and there would be expectations on her to read the questions as by nature she’s the most selfish human going. However she shouldn’t of had to deal with vile comments, I don’t understand trolls. I don’t like her, I’ll come on here and voice my frustrations about her but I’d never reach out to her with unkind words, I don’t think anyone deserves that ever

I don’t get the whole pina colada mocktail thing…. surely that recipe is piss easy to find online if you want one? Also the one she did is hardly the most sophisticated…. yet in comments people act like she’s bloody invented it! Sign of the type of person who follows her? Basic witches haha! (I class us as pity or nosy following!)

• Haha
I can’t believe Andrew’s parents have had to pay for the pram and she hasn’t been gifted it after all that scrounging about

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m shocked they didn’t gift it her they literally gift every Essex influencer a pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.