Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a few ethnicities (including mixed) that get offered the test along with some other criteria. She’s definitely not special but of course she has to make it sound as though she’s one of a kind. Not a week of her pregnancy has yet gone by without her mentioning some kind of ailment or risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think there’s a few ethnicities (including mixed) that get offered the test along with some other criteria. She’s definitely not special but of course she has to make it sound as though she’s one of a kind. Not a week of her pregnancy has yet gone by without her mentioning some kind of ailment or risk.
If you’re a person of color basically.
i was in perfect health little underweight with two, but they still wanted me to take a GD test. I’m Polynesian/Spanish. I’ve had 3 babies. Every single pregnancy they have done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s got whooping cough now too…there is no ailment this woman doesn’t have. Also she’s posted her life changing smoothie recipe again for all those people who ask her daily for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can see her having to get a real job she's too fat and old looking for promos if I had business no way would she advertise for me !

I can see her having to get a real job she's too fat and old looking for promos if I had business no way would she advertise for me !
Whilst I think this is a bit mean I do doubt she will get any further fashion partnerships than the low budget ones she currently gets, for the most part the clothes look awful on her and she’s terrible at advertising them. She might get more mummy and baby stuff but it will probably just be freebies rather than paid ads.

She’s not a great influencer she sounds very dumb when she’s talked about anything she has been sent so far. Fair enough she’s not been able to use any of it yet but if it was me I would at least look into the product and try to give a bit more info about it rather than “I think it’s a beast pump, I’m sure it will be useful”.

*breast

Last edited:
God her boobs look disgusting 🤢 there gonna be droopy why would you get your tits that big hope she doesn't breast feed the boy she'll knock him out! Her sister is better built more natural. It's like she went to the hospital and asked if they could put two watermelons in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #boobsweat she looks bloated not pregnant maybe she's had two many carbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

t it will probably just be freebies rather than paid ads.

She’s not a great influencer she sounds very dumb when she’s talked about anything she has been sent so far. Fair enough s
I know who's a girl who's exactly like her. Always "sick" always has something going on with her especially when she was pregnant. MY GOD, I hate to mute the witch on insta.
I've given birth to 3 babies all c-section, so I don't think I am being unfair, but she made a HUGE deal of it. She acted like she was the only person in the world to go through it.... I will admit sometimes it does feel like that (I had one crash c-section) but at some point Natasha is becoming pathetic and feels like she's just fishing for attention. I will never forget one of the messages she sent to me "it's normal so I am normalizing it?" like, WHUUUAT witch?

The girl I know has father issues and her mum was a little crappy to her growing up. These things won't ever stop. You will be hate following her til the day insta stops becoming a thing.
She's clearly the middle child and will always crave that attention, it won't stop. I just hope she actually sees a doctor about this stuff. She will give that venom to her child. Just really glad she's not having a girl, she doesn't deserve one.

Reactions: 1
Loving the responses as I can’t sleep even on hol in Dubai I’m checking tattle and her insta is there something wrong with me 🤣🤣🤣came on to say GD, whooping cough…another 2 added to the every growing list of this munchausens idiot!
also to say all my step kids are half Indian, some grown up, some not and I think she’s in a weird place withher ethnicity…she isn’t remotely interested inanything cultural (cooking, family history) it’s just trotted out for a photo shoot or medical issue. Our kids actually asked for ancestry DNA kits as they wanted to learn more of the family they have in Bombay, it’s strange she’s got no interest in it.

Buttons clinging on for dear life. Just size up for gods sake
Oh this is bad! Does she not see it??

Her long post about the ‘troll’ if the lady didn’t mean to send the message to her she’s not a troll. I can see why she might be upset since it’s someone she says she’s met in person but was it necessary to post on her story? Well in Natasha’s world of course it was #attentionseeker

Reactions: 3
Oh this is bad! Does she not see it??

Her long post about the ‘troll’ if the lady didn’t mean to send the message to her she’s not a troll. I can see why she might be upset since it’s someone she says she’s met in person but was it necessary to post on her story? Well in Natasha’s world of course it was #attentionseeker
#itdidnthappen none of these things ever do, her mood is low for whatever reason so the trauma addiction and victimhood rears it’s head again…I thought it had been a while 🙈🙈

#itdidnthappen none of these things ever do, her mood is low for whatever reason so the trauma addiction and victimhood rears it’s head again…I thought it had been a while 🙈🙈
It was probably my comment on here saying she cant take a photo without holding her bump 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Her need for attention is now turning her followers to play detective and send hate messages to others.
What an idiot. People absolutely shouldn’t be doing that but this is what fuels actual trolls when even if they story she says is true nobody was trolling her! The lady was supposed to send the message to her friend she wasn’t directly messaging her hate, unfortunately it landed in her inbox (supposedly) but people are allowed an opinion.

Reactions: 1
What an idiot. People absolutely shouldn’t be doing that but this is what fuels actual trolls when even if they story she says is true nobody was trolling her! The lady was supposed to send the message to her friend she wasn’t directly messaging her hate, unfortunately it landed in her inbox (supposedly) but people are allowed an opinion.
What actually happened? Please, I’ve not been on for a few days so confused just now at her story

What actually happened? Please, I’ve not been on for a few days so confused just now at her story
She posted a long written story about someone sending her a message that they were supposed to send to someone else about her always holding her bump. Apparently she had met this person on holiday and she was also pregnant so they had chats. Obviously her followers turned detective and went looking for who they thought she was talking about and started sending someone abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She posted a long written story about someone sending her a message that they were supposed to send to someone else about her always holding her bump. Apparently she had met this person on holiday and she was also pregnant so they had chats. Obviously her followers turned detective and went looking for who they thought she was talking about and started sending someone abuse.
Unpopular opinion but I think she made this whole thing up and then her followers were trying to defend her and now someone has lots of abuse. Just awful on her part

• Heart
Unpopular opinion but I think she made this whole thing up and then her followers were trying to defend her and now someone has lots of abuse. Just awful on her part
No I think she made it up too. I didn’t look at the persons account that the followers went after but if she’s pregnant too and was also at the same hotel in May and she’s saying it wasn’t her, it’s a bit of a stretch that there would be two of her followers pregnant and at the same hotel at the same time.

@Cdinvoice I found part of her story in my screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.