Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that sugar she consumes she wants to worry about if she’s diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

Reactions: 2
All that sugar she consumes she wants to worry about if she’s diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
I was going to mention before that her diet seems really bad but I didn’t because I thought well I guess we don’t see everything she eats but I would never eat half the stuff she shows, proper junk.

Reactions: 4
She’s down to 498k, last week 499k. My friend works at Instagram I wish she disliked her enough to duck with her account 😂

• Haha
More hideous polyester!!!! Why can’t she wear nice maternity stuff?? I’m thinking a cute linen jumpsuit or linen trousers with a nice white t shirt. Why why oh why bacteria growing man made junk? Why???

I’m going to hell for this but she hasn’t got a nice shaped bump and it looks really bad in those skin tight dresses, combine it with the oversized boobs spilling out of them all it’s just a mess 🙈

Size 10? She could have easily gone for a 12-14. Terrible advertising surely no one is purchasing anything via her?

Attachments

• Heart
I’m going to hell for this but she hasn’t got a nice shaped bump and it looks really bad in those skin tight dresses, combine it with the oversized boobs spilling out of them all it’s just a mess 🙈

Size 10? She could have easily gone for a 12-14. Terrible advertising surely no one is purchasing anything via her?
Her boobs look awful all the time but they especially look bad when she’s wearing clothes that are clearly too small

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It still looks like bloat to me (I know it’s not by now) but I think we are so used to seeing her bloated pics that’s all it will ever look like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As soon as she's recovered from child birth she'll be on the beg for a "mummy makeover" tummy tuck and boob job, calling it now

Tagging Bababoom Loughton in on her stories for yet more freebies. My bet is she makes up the questions so she can go on the beg!

They won’t be buying 90% of stuff for that baby. Influencers and the alike will always get gifted stuff but it’s when they are literally on the beg that winds me up.

Hey Bababoom….have you forgotten about poor Natasha and the pram she wants? Shame on you all 🙄

• Haha
All that asking she was doing about prams and she said she was going for the Joolz before and now she’s getting the same one her sister has. She knew she was getting that one all along I’m sure 🙄

What's with all the midwife updates we get it your pregnant why do a wee story on it sad woman hoping to get paid ADS. Poor wee boy has all this to look forward to

She’s so afraid that people are going to forget she’s pregnant she can’t even take a photo without holding her bump

LOL glucose test because she's Indian? yes, but no, idiot. it's for gestational diabetes.
How can someone be so thick??????? Honestly.
Also, why does she have such crazy eyes when she's holding her niece? Her no teeth smile is awful. Maybe she doesn't have any. lulz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
LOL glucose test because she's Indian? yes, but no, idiot. it's for gestational diabetes.
How can someone be so thick??????? Honestly.
Also, why does she have such crazy eyes when she's holding her niece? Her no teeth smile is awful. Maybe she doesn't have any. lulz.
it’s a fact you’re more likely to get GD if you’re of Asian origin but that isn’t the sole reason for the test, she’s not special. I have GD at the moment and it’s HARD. I hope she doesn’t have it because she will dramatise it no end. I’m also one quarter Indian 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
it’s a fact you’re more likely to get GD if you’re of Asian origin but that isn’t the sole reason for the test, she’s not special. I have GD at the moment and it’s HARD. I hope she doesn’t have it because she will dramatise it no end. I’m also one quarter Indian 😂😂😂
She’s so ridiculous. I’m not Indian but my baby is half Indian so maybe that’s why I had the GD test but the midwife told me it was because I’m over 35….! Maybe Natasha doesn’t want to focus on that fact as it’ll remind all her followers how immature she is for her age 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.