Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And free meal time!!

As always she gets her look completely wrong, I did like her lipstick though I think it suited her skin tone but definitely didn’t go with the look she was trying to create.. whatever that was 😁

So strange!! They are both so immature.
On the midwife app today 🤣🤣no need to ask a pharmacist at the counter let’s make a huge song and dance about it all instead

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhh noo she’s looking for a baby shower venue now…I don’t think she will need space for many people 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure with this level of maturity these two are not going to cope very well once the realities of having a baby hit….
I’ve changed enough boy nappies to know this is pointless. Do it quick enough they don’t pee on you. And if they’re having a bit of naked time why would you want a piece of novelty crap over him. Embrace the pee lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she really need to be tagging Nestle for free kitkats? Get to the shop you beg! And yes, you really are that boring that you’ve sent Andrew to sleep. It’s probably the only way he can avoid the incessant whining!

• Haha
  • Heart
No words, could this a contender for her worst haul yet?
WHAT is going on there?! Im sure she’s contractually obliged but I would NOT be seen dead in that pregnant. Her boobs look squashed to within an inch of their life. I’m all for pregnant women not in any way being ashamed of their bodies but come on - have some decorum!

Reactions: 5
How to stay cool when pregnant in this heat, number 1 - wear loose clothing made of natural fibres such as cotton or silk. Then posts her ‘haul’ consisting of a load of polyester crap from nasty gal 3 sizes too small 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she got nothing on under the white cut out cover up thing......just why 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How to stay cool when pregnant in this heat, number 1 - wear loose clothing made of natural fibres such as cotton or silk. Then posts her ‘haul’ consisting of a load of polyester crap from nasty gal 3 sizes too small 😂.
Dude. like she’s asks the DUMBEST questions about pregnancy. I.e., the dark line MOST women develop on their stomach, particularly if you’re POC. And now she’s some expert???? Idiot.
I am a boy mom and I just would throw over a wet wipe. Idiots. The both of them.

Dude. like she’s asks the DUMBEST questions about pregnancy. I.e., the dark line MOST women develop on their stomach, particularly if you’re POC. And now she’s some expert???? Idiot.
I am a boy mom and I just would throw over a wet wipe. Idiots. The both of them.
She literally does and I think it’s for attention and her need to be babied. Even the dumbest person knows how to use Google. Her engagement has also probably plummeted so I think part of it is to encourage people to message her and get that up. Also unrelated but did you see how rude she was to the person who asked “seriously?” to her Kit Kat post? She’s vile. And yes if you put your life on social media people will have opinions, especially when she acts so clueless about pregnancy. Either you know what you’re doing (so stop asking dumb questions) or you don’t and want guidance constantly from people.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.