Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, been quiet and forgot about our Tash because I’ve been too busy counting the government resignations 🤣 see she’s at it again with being exhausted and having a cold all in her head. Does that mean she has a headache or she’s made her symptoms up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also WOW to this groundbreaking / revolutionary smoothie recipe… 😂😂
Banana …. FROZEN!

I bet she is an absolute nightmare to live with. Hypochondria to the next level, that’s why she’s exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else want to write a post for me because… there’a simply no words 😂😂😂
I was just coming in to say I’m speechless, it’s a new low even for her 🙈🙈🙈****** makeup: check marketstall 2012 polyester bodycon dress: check obscene boobs falling out: check bra visible: check. Not sure sticking your fingers in a light socket is safe whilst pregnant but it does explain the hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just coming in to say I’m speechless, it’s a new low even for her 🙈🙈🙈****** makeup: check marketstall 2012 polyester bodycon dress: check obscene boobs falling out: check bra visible: check. Not sure sticking your fingers in a light socket is safe whilst pregnant but it does explain the hair 🤣🤣
And what’s with that horrible belt in a weird placement

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And what’s with that horrible belt in a weird placement
What’s the weird chain thing attached 🧐🧐 imagine it’s Friday night and you’re out for a meal and all you want is 150 pictures of yourself. How is she never too tired for this

Also on her grid post she’s said her meal was gifted but on all her stories hadn’t bothered to mention it was. She’s so sneaky

• Heart
Could you really be arsed doing all that recording just for a free meal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Miraculously feeling better, of course… it’s the weekend!
And free meal time!!

What’s the weird chain thing attached 🧐🧐 imagine it’s Friday night and you’re out for a meal and all you want is 150 pictures of yourself. How is she never too tired for this
As always she gets her look completely wrong, I did like her lipstick though I think it suited her skin tone but definitely didn’t go with the look she was trying to create.. whatever that was 😁

Ew. I forgot about when he was putting the gingerbread man and woman together the other day. He’s definitely a bit special himself.
So strange!! They are both so immature.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.