Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping teapot and cake for bake off duck sake seriously? She’s in her mid 40s and I bet you she’s planned this night for the last couple of weeks. Trasha Hun, spend more time with your hubby and kiddies and stop worrying about having to take a picture of bake off. A lot of people are watching it tonight, you don’t need to make a theme out of it you bleeping loser 😂😂😂 she acts likes she’s the only one the bleeping stupid bleep 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to say this.... she even gave a selection of vile mixed tit out of the fridge a theme.... today kids we are having ‘dead auntie themed tea’. How mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People commenting on her dinner last night ‘what a lovely spread... can’t work out if they are taking the piss OR should have gone to Specsavers!

Reactions: 3
People commenting on her dinner last night ‘what a lovely spread... can’t work out if they are taking the piss OR should have gone to Specsavers!
Can’t believe Trasha had so much on her plate. 5 baby potatoes, quiche, pie, egg, at least 5 slices of cheese, bread roll, ham, and other salad type foods. Not even my husband eats that much after a hard day of work.

Reactions: 2
or
Can’t believe Trasha had so much on her plate. 5 baby potatoes, quiche, pie, egg, at least 5 slices of cheese, bread roll, ham, and other salad type foods. Not even my husband eats that much after a hard day of work.
She's a growing woman!!!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Off out on a shopping day adventure for the kiddies 😬😬😂 Her KIDDIES must die from the embarrassment 😅

Reactions: 5
Shopping is hardly an adventure day for the kiddies!! Probably making sure her phone is fully charged for their day out and she has probably told Olivia to practise her posing for the hundreds of pictures she will take. Why not leave your phone at home and engage in family time for a change.

Reactions: 7
Shopping is hardly an adventure day for the kiddies!! Probably making sure her phone is fully charged for their day out and she has probably told Olivia to practise her posing for the hundreds of pictures she will take. Why not leave your phone at home and engage in family time for a change.
Maybe for Olivia, the mini influencers. Pretty sure James would rather stay home

Ffs love you’re going to buy kids school stuff - it’s not an adventure! I’ve just been to Morrison’s and bought new uniform and I can assure anyone interested, it was not an adventure - just a regular errand 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok so lets say she is doing those photos to troll us...... how about thinking of your kiddies? I would be MORTIFIED if I was James' age and my mother was putting pictures up like this on the internet. Its embarrassing Trash. It aint cool. Just give it a rest and delete your instagram.

What the actual duck is she wearing!! The trainers look awful. Her dress sense is just like her house bloody horrible. She should be ashamed of herself not taking them kiddies anywhere over school holidays. I asked my 8 year old son did he want to go on an adventure trip to the shops. His reply was 'mum I hate shopping and it's definitely not an adventure I really hope you aren't serious'. I'd never dream of taking my kids on an adventure shopping trip although it's probably a big adventure for the Ashfords searching and hunting for restaurants and basically anywhere that sells food.

What the actual duck is she wearing!! The trainers look awful. Her dress sense is just like her house bloody horrible. She should be ashamed of herself not taking them kiddies anywhere over school holidays. I asked my 8 year old son did he want to go on an adventure trip to the shops. His reply was 'mum I hate shopping and it's definitely not an adventure I really hope you aren't serious'. I'd never dream of taking my kids on an adventure shopping trip although it's probably a big adventure for the Ashfords searching and hunting for restaurants and basically anywhere that sells food.
What are those reebok classics she wears! 2002 called tash, they want their shoes back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seriously must be posting this tit for a laugh.. no one in their right mind would go out looking like that.. it looks like some form of tragic fancy dress.. I actually spat my coffee out laughing when I saw how she looked.. what is she even thinking?! There is something not right in her head.. surely there must be some sort of mental psychological disorder to justify her behaviour & actions?? In her head is she thinking she looks the dogs bollocks?! She’s definitely trying to look young & like a teenager but instead she’s looking like an blind alcoholic.. she just gets trashier & trashier..

More like 1996!! She only got those shoes a few weeks ago too and hashtagged #kicks how bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She seriously must be posting this tit for a laugh.. no one in their right mind would go out looking like that.. it looks like some form of tragic fancy dress.. I actually spat my coffee out laughing when I saw how she looked.. what is she even thinking?! There is something not right in her head.. surely there must be some sort of mental psychological disorder to justify her behaviour & actions?? In her head is she thinking she looks the dogs bollocks?! She’s definitely trying to look young & like a teenager but instead she’s looking like an blind alcoholic.. she just gets trashier & trashier..
Blind alcoholic 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.