Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the epitome of a human dustbin.. constantly shovelling tit in her gigantic face hole.. I too, think she is actually looking chunkier 🙄

Reactions: 2
E3A3F8C4-609A-4F0F-94A8-07AE2E5E3E05.jpeg

Riiiiiight, so basically you’re eating breakfast, doing some painting, eating tea outside and watching tv today then??

In that case, I awoke to the birds joyfully singing at 6.37am and leapt out out of bed for a fabulous cup of tea, followed by a vanilla biscuit with cream filling (custard cream), some super craft activities with the children with lots of giggles, a busy day popping to the Dr’s, followed by some amazing lunch as hubby makes the best cheese cobs, food shop to buy some amazing snacks from Aldi, tea and then GBBO - see, not that hard to bullshit about your day is it Taschchchcha?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG the reflection of her face/head in the window of that shot!!!!! Effing state on it. So much effort on her face to show a filthy looking, common mug full of instant coffee and some cheap wood block calendar i used to have on my desk when I was 12

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So spooky, me too! I woke up by the bubbas bringing me a cup of tea in bed and we had giggles and caught up on last nights telly while the hubby cracked on with the the garden jobs. Then me and my mini me went into town and had a girly shop in boots. Back home now for another cuppa while the kiddies go on their iPads showing me all what they can do, they are so clever and know all about internet safety. BBQ for dinner tonight with the neighbours can't wait for some drinkies and laughs as we catch up.

bleeping bore off

OMG the reflection of her face/head in the window of that shot!!!!! Effing state on it. So much effort on her face to show a filthy looking, common mug full of instant coffee and some cheap wood block calendar i used to have on my desk when I was 12
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Hideous reflection. Squinting and ducking down to get the best shot. Watch that disappear now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So spooky, me too! I woke up by the bubbas bringing me a cup of tea in bed and we had giggles and caught up on last nights telly while the hubby cracked on with the the garden jobs. Then me and my mini me went into town and had a girly shop in boots. Back home now for another cuppa while the kiddies go on their iPads showing me all what they can do, they are so clever and know all about internet safety. BBQ for dinner tonight with the neighbours can't wait for some drinkies and laughs as we catch up.

bleeping bore off

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Hideous reflection. Squinting and ducking down to get the best shot. Watch that disappear now
For those of us living the real world it’s garden jobs. For Tasha it’s garden projects.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 35875

Riiiiiight, so basically you’re eating breakfast, doing some painting, eating tea outside and watching tv today then??

In that case, I awoke to the birds joyfully singing at 6.37am and leapt out out of bed for a fabulous cup of tea, followed by a vanilla biscuit with cream filling (custard cream), some super craft activities with the children with lots of giggles, a busy day popping to the Dr’s, followed by some amazing lunch as hubby makes the best cheese cobs, food shop to buy some amazing snacks from Aldi, tea and then GBBO - see, not that hard to bullshit about your day is it Taschchchcha?? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought Tasha would be doing something with the kiddies this week, being as it’s their last week off school ...oh and what’s happened to the menu planners ?! Neither have posted...is this a joke !? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My days ruined if I don’t know what they’re both having for tea. Are they for real??? Slacking!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 35875

That’s a big nose right there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg actually so desperate to get a picture for all her followers that she doesn't realise how desperate looking she really is in the reflection. Actually putting the cup in the window and to get it at the right angle so she can get 23 thousand comments on how her cup of tea looks so good!!! How the hell could you be bothered. As soon as she wakes up her first thought is how can she stage her morning photo. To see her bending over to actually take the photo just screams desperation. Surprised she doesn't take her teabag company hoping she will get freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right im putting it out there now.... so tonight when the GBBO starts, lets bet that Trash will take a photo of the beginning of the programme, with her crappy tv lights in red or yellow behind the telly. feet up with sweeties and treats around her.

Place your bets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right im putting it out there now.... so tonight when the GBBO starts, lets bet that Trash will take a photo of the beginning of the programme, with her crappy tv lights in red or yellow behind the telly. feet up with sweeties and treats around her.

Place your bets 😂
Yes and have mr Kipling unicorn cakes and a mug with a cupcake on.

Reactions: 3

Place your bets 😂
It will be cakes tonight as it’s cake week. Sad cow always has to copy what the theme is that week of course. Wouldn’t dream of having biscuits on cake week 😂

Reactions: 4

Place your bets 😂
[/QUOTE

Yep standard crap bake off picture. Look everyone I’m having sweeties with the hubby when watching bake off, she’s so bleeping predictable. Will she have bake off bunting like the trashy love island one though? Maybe she’ll have a blow up cake or something like her bleeping palm tree. She’s out of her bleeping tree seriously
Yep standard crap bake off picture. Look everyone I’m having sweeties with the hubby when watching bake off, she’s so bleeping predictable. Will she have bake off bunting like the trashy love island one though? Maybe she’ll have a blow up cake or something like her bleeping palm tree. She’s out of her bleeping tree seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh cringe.. ohhh Tasha.. you really need to tone down the desperation .. what makes you think people want to see your crappy cheap Poundland or B&M chavvy cup with tea in it?!?! Serious question... please, I urge you.. get off IG.. sacrificing your life for a couple of hundred likes and comments from fake people who wouldn’t say hi to you in the street, is not worth it.. the fake ness of saying good morning to everyone & calling them Hun is a complete waste of life.. you don’t know these people.. they are not important in your life. Instead try to spend time with your kids.. make memories with them of doing stuff that doesn’t involve shopping & materialistic stuff.. go for walks, make stuff - live. You are wasting your life..

Reactions: 13
I bet next week Trash will get a cake cookbook and the ginger fatty will go “oooh spooky hun me and derek got this can’t wait to try some cakes hehe” and use #GBBOinspo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.