Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
I bet this afternoon they will both be tearing round their respective hovels going "christ its September the 1st, I need to get a thousand yellow and orange blankets out, light a millions candles and arrange props, scatter fake autumnal leaves all around the living room, get a cosy drink on a tray in front of the telly, cook my autumnal roast dinner, have giggles and chats around the table discussing winter plans and excitements, then tune in for a new series on the telly that's soooo good to watch and I'm so content with my man/hubby with my happy tummy dinner was soo yummy ladies if anyone wants the recipe DM me"

• Haha
Reactions: 29

swimming

VIP Member
Hey trash guess what. Tonight we had a Chinese, now I’m sitting on my sofa watching Netflix with some chocolate. In reality it ain’t picture perfect, there’s shit dishes in the sink, my hubby stained the fucking toilet again, and I burnt my finger trying to eat my Chinese too quick, it’s called REALITY.

HOWEVER, this is his trash would write it. “Had a wonderful autumnal sunny day with my favs. Garden jobs done, washing on the line it smells so lovely. Zoflora in the sink, house blitzed. Now hubby treated me and the kiddies to a Chinese it was so yummy we all had chats about what he loved the most. Happy tummy. Now it’s so cosy and snuggly on the sofa me and the hubby sharing sweeties and giggling at our movie. Night ladies x”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

swimming

VIP Member
That fucking plant pot again. And this time a change of the book pinch of nom to that shite. All for a photo on the gram that will get less likes than a led balloon.

Cant wait to see cutenose's evening tonight: "my lovely man is just so understanding and he knows me so well. 7 lovely years with you I cant wait for many more. lots of chats and plans about our future around the dinner table tonight ladies, giggles and memories made. then he smashed my back doors in because he cant bear to look at my seven chins"

Couldnt help that last bit. Whats their phrase? #sorrynotsorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

swimming

VIP Member
Hehe, Xfactor and strictly, may as well put the Xmas tree up now.
Cosy saturdays with my favourite people hehe love my life in my new brothel! Hehe
Trasha: Hehe so snuggly and cosy. Love my new living room. So warm, so cosy all cuddled up now kitchen closed all washed away. Happy tummy was so yummy I'll post the recipe ladies. Cant wait to see strictly love the songs.

Cutenose: We all cosying up watching and singling along to strictly wow its gonna be so good ladies. Feeling very autumnal out there tonight my man had a good day on his bike. Lots to do tomorrow so many plans and errands cant wait to do it with the people I love. So lucky.

F U C K O F F

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Charl87

Thread name suggestion - Christmas is coming and Tasha's getting chubby, while all Tanya wants from Santa is Del to be her hubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cinema wall?! It’s a normal tv on the wall with some shit lights around it.

Get a grip woman.

Anyway I’m off to the spa in my house for a full immersive experience...or as normal people would call it a shower

• Haha
Reactions: 21

michelle1990

VIP Member
What are you talking about?! His massive, masculine hands drive me crazy. One of the hottest things about him. Looks quite thick...everywhere. Hands, fingers, strong jaw... and yes, definitely better than the twin that the ginger tosspot's with.
Is that you john?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She checked her lounge to make sure Johnny big balls wasn't entertaining his harem 😂 It was probably his idea to get the brothel style lights, oh Johnny you filthy filthy boy......

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Aarastar

Hashtag 'idlic' on that photo she took of somebody else's garden. Would that be IDYLLIC you illiterate nob :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

NapQueen

New thread suggestion:

Natanya: Copying what the ginger one’s cooking, slate my wallpaper, I’ll block you from looking!

• Haha

michelle1990

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that she’s deleted or blocked comments on the last post? some woman said to her to be careful with yankee candles or something coz they can be dangerous, she weren’t being nasty or anything and now the comments are gone 😕 which just goes to show that in trashas eyes it’s her way or no way, what a ugly horrible cunt she really is, your life is not perfect tash, far from it, you look like you get dressed in the dark, your cooking looks like a plate of sick most of the time, you and your husband look like you both need a good fucking wash, your house is an outdated shit hole, i could go on and on... and the only reason i’m not saying all this to you on your insta is coz i know i’ll get blocked and i won’t be able to take the piss out of your tragic life. rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
God help us all as halloween actually gets nearer and nearer. The competition between these two will be chronic. One of them will dress up as a sexy witch for 'my man' and the other one (trash) will dress up as a witch too but won't need to fabricate a witches mole cos she's already got one. The it will be battle of the broomsticks. "mines Rae Dunne hehe" ..... queue passive aggressiveness: "oh rae dunn stuff is all 2018 I don't get that any more. my man is so understanding he is cooking me a soup in a cauldron hehe so yummy so lucky"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hjb92

Does anybody remember when she used to have a little directors sign prop thing and she used to fill it out every time she watched a film?? At least she’s stopped doing that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

swimming

VIP Member
I sometimes feel exhausted just watching these 2 pair of pricks day in day out, competing and trying to get things in first. It baffles me. 2 women of that age playing on their phones like a couple of teenage girls. PS: John boy liked 3 of my photos this morning :sick: one of the pics was me in my swimwear from TWO YEARS AGO on a cruise. He scrolled down to see what else he could find.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

swimming

VIP Member
Im gonna email the wallpaper company and say ive seen a tag on instagram from her page advertising the wallpaper and ive noticed that in her bedroom the paper stops before the wall even gets to an end, and she's admitted on her page she's hung it wrong and doesnt give a shit. hardly a good advertisement for a company is it? thats like me being gifted a pair of trainers to advertise, and I walk around with them on my hands instead. its so hilarious I dont even know where to start. the silly bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL hats off to the lady who commented on Tanya's post 'best roast dinner wraps I've seen all day'

Bet Tash is fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Needmorecoffee2

Tasha shows herself up time and time again.. she wants to be an IG influencer but she wants it all handed to her on a plate.. she doesn’t actually want to work for it.. after all this time, she shouldn’t be making such basic mistakes of pictures with junk showing in the reflection or badly hung wallpaper.. it just shows laziness .. she’ll keep getting free shit by low grade companies .. but who really wants free seasoning packets & nasty plastic crap that no one would actually buy... no decent brands want to work with her as they see her as a wannabe.. she’s silly because she does actually have a lot of time on her hands so she could make the effort to have a good account with a strategy.. instead she just posts crap pictures that aren’t thought through.. looking back over the last week so many of her pictures are nasty food or drink.. that’s all her life is.. there is nothing else to her life.. making dinner is the major event of her day.. most of those meals come from a packet & offer zero inspiration to other families.. such a missed opportunity. She seems to think that posting everything she ever eats or drinks is how to be an influencer .. she’s so far off the mark.. she will keep getting the criticism all the time she is so openly pretending to be something she isn’t.. she’s made herself a joke of IG.. it’s sad because she could market herself as a busy mum, striving to feed her family well, budgeting etc.. but instead she portrays herself as very lazy, very wasteful, VERY unbothered about looking after the environment, alcohol obsessed and constantly sitting on her arse watching TV.. that is not aspirational to other mums in the slightest.. she’s an idiot for missing so much opportunity..

• Heart
Reactions: 13