Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one, thanks for creating a new one. Dont worry about the name, they aren't that important to have a name anyway. We all know cutenose is an absolute prick bitching about the mole, and the mole is a sad cow who thinks instagram is oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she hashtags sorry not sorry on her picture of mcdonald’s, like anyone really gives a duck that she’s feeding her fat face that tit anyway. head

She would hastag #imgoingforashit if it meant her could bag herself some toilet rolls in a new brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
that bleeping bedding! it looks so crinkly and thick. they must be boiling at night in this weather. plus not to mention it looks very cheap and chavvy. but hey, it was probably free!

• Haha
I so wish she could see miss jenky jenks stories. Although she probably wouldn't realise she's getting a dig at her she's that stupid. No meal planner yet either tho I'm sure she's stuffed after her McDonald's earlier. Probably no gym tonight either after such a BUSY day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone on the previous thread mentioned about clutter on her bedside table. I want to know what happened to the teasmade?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's probably waiting on a new one coming free off course!!! Her bedroom is awful. Her house must be full of dust with all that clutter and junk. This living room makeover I'm really looking forward to

I so wish she could see miss jenky jenks stories. Although she probably wouldn't realise she's getting a dig at her she's that stupid. No meal planner yet either tho I'm sure she's stuffed after her McDonald's earlier. Probably no gym tonight either after such a BUSY day
She will do when she looks here later. Hi Tash 👋🏻

Reactions: 2
Someone on the previous thread mentioned about clutter on her bedside table. I want to know what happened to the teasmade?!!
It's still there I think. Zoom in on the pic, it's at back on the right hand side table. You can just see the pot handle on the right.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It's still there I think. Zoom in on the pic, it's at back on the right hand side table. You can just see the pot handle on the right.
Yeah it’s srill there 😂 how can you have so much crap on them little tables #hoarder

It’s #foodheaven 😂 Really Tash, it’s a McDonalds!
Don’t forget, us peasants have never been there before 😂

She would hastag #imgoingforashit if it meant her could bag herself some toilet rolls in a new brand.
I genuinely think she would she’s that much of a beg lol

Reactions: 1
Hands up miss Jenkyjenks you’ve gotta be on here! Just to let you know if you are, you’re a ledgend!! 😂

Can someone explain what a posh dog is? There is nothing posh about that meal! Burnt bangers more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.