Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what a posh dog is? There is nothing posh about that meal! Burnt bangers more like!
No clue but dear God......McDonalds for lunch, followed by rank looking sausages for dinner, sorry ‘posh dogs’ 🙀🙀
Nothing posh about them look like cheap burnt sausages to me. How do they manage to digest so much crap in one day??!!

Reactions: 3
Oh sweet Jesus. A baguette is not a posh item of food. Maybe if they were eating it on gold leaf plated flatbreads.
Knowing her she most likely things that what makes it's posh. To me it's burnt sausages in a baguette with a load of crap on top of it.

Reactions: 2
Her insides must fall out every night before she goes to bed. It gives me a stomach ache just looking at the food she eats in one day!
What a pointless exercise, (pardon the pun) going to the gym or exercise classes and eating crap the rest of the time? WHAT IS THE bleeping POINT YOU STUPID WOMAN?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got a screen shot of Tanya’s page? I haven’t seen it since she blocked me 😢😂

Reactions: 4
She must be constantly tackling tit marks in the toilet from the whole family with all the bad sugars and lack of natural fibre!!

Reactions: 1
Imagine having a life that boring that you literally post a picture of bricks in a garden. Good lord.

Reactions: 8
Her insides must fall out every night before she goes to bed. It gives me a stomach ache just looking at the food she eats in one day!
What a pointless exercise, (pardon the pun) going to the gym or exercise classes and eating crap the rest of the time? WHAT IS THE bleeping POINT YOU STUPID WOMAN?!?
She said on one of her posts that people are noticing the difference in her body 🤣🤣 stop bullshitting witch

Reactions: 3
Tasha is at her happiest when she is scoffing her face with crap & watching tv or films.. says it all really.. lazy lazy lazy... what a life that is.. well, actually a waste of a life.. she never does anything for anyone except herself.. her motives for everything she does is me me me.. utterly selfish.. her whole world revolves around her.. she doesn’t give a tit about the kids or the hubby.. she just obsesses with what free tit she can get next.. and all the free tit she get is exactly that - tit! It’s stuff the brands can’t get rid off, old season stuff.. none of it is current trends.. I’d be mortified if that was me.. any stuff for my home I save for & pick exactly what I want.. it must be quite depressing knowing you can only get crappy old stuff that is due for clearance or discontinued. but then she doesn’t actually work for anything.. the work she does - a couple of hours on some days, she spends so much more than she earns.. maybe hubby has stopped her spending which is why she looks so desperate for freebies.. across the whole of IG, I have never seen anyone else who comes across as so utterly desperate..

Reactions: 6
This makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

Also, why do people lift their knee up like that? It looks absolutely stupid.
I kept looking at this trying to figure out were her second shoe was as the reflection in the mirror made it look like the tassle were a bracelet on the one leg whilst on the other leg it looked like a cheap tacky shoe.
Why does she dress like a teen trying to fit in?

I’m staggered how much food can one woman scoff in one day......she must be ready to explode 🤢🤢
If I had a McDonald's for lunch, then later on I would either not have anything or have something light.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.