Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autumn boots!!!! Are they not just boots?? Every god damn thing has a theme. Eating more crap again and no doubt will be stuffing her face in the cinema.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she likes to make out she’s been gifted more stuff than she actually gets. She does AD every time she uses jd seasonings and she’s put gifted on the cleaning products. She paid for those tags - she just likes to make it look like she’s being sent loads of freebies so other companies do the same. Something happened a year or so ago and they both got that ridiculous door bell - Tasha’s post sounded like it had been gifted but Tanya bought hers - Tanya obviously knew trash had paid for hers too and made one of her comments about how lucky trash was to have it gifted but she completely ignored it. She’s just a faker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she likes to make out she’s been gifted more stuff than she actually gets. She does AD every time she uses jd seasonings and she’s put gifted on the cleaning products. She paid for those tags - she just likes to make it look like she’s being sent loads of freebies so other companies do the same. Something happened a year or so ago and they both got that ridiculous door bell - Tasha’s post sounded like it had been gifted but Tanya bought hers - Tanya obviously knew trash had paid for hers too and made one of her comments about how lucky trash was to have it gifted but she completely ignored it. She’s just a faker.
So true! On the tags post she's basically just thanking the company for making them and for the 'cutest packaging ever' but she's worded it in a way that looks like they've gifted them to her! I don't know why she does that though because it just looks desperate and scavvy having things given to her all the time.

Reactions: 6
Why does it have to be a bloody ‘date night’ whenever Trash and Hubby go anywhere, they went for a burger and then to watch a film at the cinema instead of watching one at home on the sofa 🙄 I suppose she lives such a boring life though it must get her excited when they venture out at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.