Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seriously must be posting this tit for a laugh.. no one in their right mind would go out looking like that.. it looks like some form of tragic fancy dress.. I actually spat my coffee out laughing when I saw how she looked.. what is she even thinking?! There is something not right in her head.. surely there must be some sort of mental psychological disorder to justify her behaviour & actions?? In her head is she thinking she looks the dogs bollocks?! She’s definitely trying to look young & like a teenager but instead she’s looking like an blind alcoholic.. she just gets trashier & trashier..
If she’s not attempting to be ironic, which I fear she isn’t I seriously think she needs help.....Looks more tragic and desperate with every post, this behaviour from a woman her age is pathetic 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Tanya’s got some new galaxy buttons - not seen Taschchcha with them yet - there’ll be cat fights at dawn over this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See she’s taken a photo of the telly from another angle, prob so no one can see she’s sat on her own again

Tanya is being a bitchy fucker again on Johns motorbike bits post. “You deserve it with the hard work you do”

Basically saying he works hard and Trash does duck all work

• Haha
I went to Primark in Portsmouth today I must of missed our Tash 😢
You must be gutted 🤣

Loving all the new sofa talk on the primark throw photo....read here much 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s a throw, love.....most people have them. You have not purchased something special...we have seen them before. Infact most of us probably have nicer ones. It is not the best thing since sliced bread!

Reactions: 1
Chinese takeaway tonight.. and Macdonalds 2 days ago.. no wonder she’s chunky.. gym seems to have disappeared! If there was to be a food diary of everything she ate, it would be horrifying.. it would be like a scene from one of those fat family programmes..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The throw is cheap and it pulls apart and it feels like nylon, it's nothing like the original chunky knit real wool throw, but then that is shown in the price. The chesterfield footstool comment made me laugh from Tanya about describing it when infact Tasha has been secretive over the "Reno", oh my mistake the new decor and furniture, hardley a Reno. Well we all know now that its grey, and a Chesterfield style sofa with a big footstool and a cheap primark nylon throw for the lounge. I can honestly say I will sleep alot better now knowing what is going on.

Why on earth does she think people want to see her crappy soap dispenser.. it looks cheap & nasty.. but then that’s what fits in well with all her other tat..
She literally has a house full of crap.. it’s hilarious that she thinks she is some kind of idol to all the other tit hoarders on IG..

Chinese takeaway tonight.. and Macdonalds 2 days ago.. no wonder she’s chunky.. gym seems to have disappeared! If there was to be a food diary of everything she ate, it would be horrifying.. it would be like a scene from one of those fat family programmes..
Why have over 500 people liked that post? Have they never had a Chinese before?

Tanya’s got some new galaxy buttons - not seen Taschchcha with them yet - there’ll be cat fights at dawn over this 😂
She’s now scoffing a Kit Kat, Coke and Krispy Kreme Doughnut 🍩😳

• Haha
  • Sick
“We asked the kiddies where they would like to go seeing as we are both off this week!”

Seriously!? Tasha you never work a full week love, you could have done loads with your kiddies but I suspect James doesn’t want to go anywhere with just you!

I can’t get over it, kiddies - what 16 year old boy wants to be called that online by his neurotic mother

Reactions: 5
Ooh looks like they are finally going somewhere fun for the kids.🙄 Or kiddies as she always uses 🤦Please stop saying that mine are a lot younger but they are not “kiddies”get a grip it’s weird! She obviously read here that she never goes anywhere fun and guess what..so predictable.
Can’t believe how much Tanya scoffs, about she didn’t get a look in with the buttons. Yeah yeah we believe that 🤔🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.