Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet next week Trash will get a cake cookbook and the ginger fatty will go “oooh spooky hun me and derek got this can’t wait to try some cakes hehe” and use #GBBOinspo
ginger fatty 😂😂😂 i can’t stop laughing lol.. when she says there were lots of mmm’s and ahhh’s and she has a very happy tummy, i feel like commenting to her you silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ginger fatty 😂😂😂 i can’t stop laughing lol.. when she says there were lots of mmm’s and ahhh’s and she has a very happy tummy, i feel like commenting to her you silly bleep
😂 😂 😂 I know. She makes her dinner table sound like one of these fantasy lovely happy home TV adverts where they all sit round the table and eat birds eye fish fingers or something. duck off you silly hole.

And when her and Derek wrote scratch cards to each other on valentines day. Seriously, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Vomit nearly ended up in my mouth "only 27 hours until we are back together" oh christ. Go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me, how many people is she feeding there?? That would last us (3 of us and 1 picky 3yr old) for about 3 meals 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she realise it’s just a picky buffet tea? Nothing amazing 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg tasha has just had to have basically what tanya had yesterday! Can she be anymore annoying although tashas food looks tit that quiche 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right im putting it out there now.... so tonight when the GBBO starts, lets bet that Trash will take a photo of the beginning of the programme, with her crappy tv lights in red or yellow behind the telly. feet up with sweeties and treats around her.

Place your bets [emoji23]
And an empty seat next to her

Reactions: 4
Omg tasha has just had to have basically what tanya had yesterday! Can she be anymore annoying although tashas food looks tit that quiche 🤢🤢
Makes me laugh that every meal has to be something special 😂 We had Aldi burgers, oven chips and onion rings - it was fine and we managed to eat it without declaring it as something special 😂 And Yeah, that quiche is cooked to duck 🤣

Makes me laugh that every meal has to be something special 😂 We had Aldi burgers, oven chips and onion rings - it was fine and we managed to eat it without declaring it as something special 😂 And Yeah, that quiche is cooked to duck 🤣
Did you put your onion rings on a kitchen roll holder to make it an "onion ring tower"? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tea and cake here it is, ffs Tasha so predictable give it a rest! Such a bore 😴

Reactions: 3
how is she scoffing cake after stuffing herself with all that stodge at dinner time!! i can just see her frantically getting everything arranged before the TV flashes up with 'GBBO'! Gotta get that snap

I like how you've removed the fire place so no one can see your lonely reflection

Reactions: 2
Is her lounge the longest "renovation" in the world. Shows how lazy she is
I just watched someone do a whole bedroom in a weekend lol this person takes 2 months to bodge a wall with free wallpaper

I just watched someone do a whole bedroom in a weekend lol this person takes 2 months to bodge a wall with free wallpaper. Wonder if she managed to get a free sofa in the end. Sat there waiting until they close and she’s like “I’m a influencer don’t you no”
At least she’s managed to paint the skirting boards this time. reading this are ya trasha? Make sure you paper the whole wall with your free tacky out dated wallpaper hun . I went to bm today there’s loads of tacky silver tit perfect for your living room, taking bets she’s got half of what I saw

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does Tanya always have to remind us she has French doors? You’d think there’s only a few people in the world with them by the way she goes about. And who themes their garden with dog blankets and pillows. Must be for international dog day that I saw going around recently. Sad and ridiculous ginger fatty

Reactions: 7
Tea and cake here it is, ffs Tasha so predictable give it a rest! Such a bore 😴
Didn’t someone say she’ll have the tv lights red as well 🤣 how is she so easy to predict!!

That pic of the curried eggs makes my stomach turn! Vile

It won't be long before the battle of the fairy lights outside, "oh my beautiful twinkly lights in my garden so comforting and cosy with hubby all snuggled up ladies xx"

Didn’t someone say she’ll have the tv lights red as well 🤣 how is she so easy to predict!!

That pic of the curried eggs makes my stomach turn! Vile
That was me. I'll take my bow 😂

• Heart
These two are something else ........ the lengths they will go too to set up a picture just for likes. Neither must be popular in their real lives!!! The endless one upmanship of each other must be mentally draining for each of them......I bet they lie in bed at night plotting how too out do each other.

Reactions: 8
These two are something else ........ the lengths they will go too to set up a picture just for likes. Neither must be popular in their real lives!!! The endless one upmanship of each other must be mentally draining for each of them......I bet they lie in bed at night plotting how too out do each other.
I find them both so strange and I even did Way before this tread was made, I’ve followed them for a couple of years and they used to great on me, I thought maybe I was just a bleep for thinking this sort of stuff. So glad there are many more of us 😂 it’s so funny how we know a lot of their followers are there just to pisstake 😂 they’re so stupid they don’t even realise 😂😂

I swear that Tasha could take any food imaginable and make it look stodgy. Tanya’s version actually looked quite nice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.