Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
"enjoy all the content that landed yesterday!!!"???????

what the mankwank filmchat.... rather than what the family members actually pay for.......
If their members had an ounce of intelligence between them they'd tell him to shove his channel up his arse and go give their time and money to a channel that's more deserving.

If the truth be told madam is probably flat out on the sofa pissed and his lordship is buying Sainsbury's entire stock of Kleenex Mansize in preparation for his JD wankathon.

Workshy twats! :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Bulls**t detector

I find it so weird that there are 541 threads on a certain cleaning Instagram influencer and yet these two disgusting, waste of good oxygen, tossers only have 53?!! I want to make it my business to make everyone I meet, know how truly disgusting the Twaterleys are and how they basically steal from the vulnerable in society to feed their narcissistic egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Welcome @london2002! Feel free to vent about these two bozos. 🤡

Awww @Good Egg, sorry to hear about the mice. ☹

I am most certainly repeating myself, but that Mark really has become his illness. It's one thing to have awareness about mental health, acknowledge your own issues, etc., BUT there is a thing where your illness becomes your identity; it's the main focus of who you are. Like others on this thread, I have mentioned that I have been living with anxiety and depression (MDD to dysthymia) for most of my life and for me he is exhausting. My God does he go on. He bitches that he is antisocial, when he is actually ASOCIAL. If he were antisocial he would have blantant disregard for what is right and wrong, ended up in jail a few times, etc., COVID rules notwithstanding. Okay genius, so you don't like socializing, what are you going to do about it? Accept that you are not the social type, or get out there and socialize? No, he crabs on about it in his Instagram posts. :rolleyes: He has arrested development stuck at age 13. Does he do any housework? Does he cut out the coffee? Does he stop the binging on sultanas and Nutella? Instead of playing shift the crap around the garden for the camera, how about you spend an hour a day just cleaning that cesspool up? Nadia enabling this behaviour is another topic.

DO THE BLOODY WORK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! 😤

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
Regarding Nardia ranting about Tory’s breaking rules I thought I would remind her what her husband was up to in the heighths of lock down March 2020 ( when everyone was ordered to stay HOME) he was off photographing ‘his’ London town . The comment underneath is perfect
1653983212524.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
His “erudite analysis” what an arrogant twat 😡 Timestamp 15.11 and now he’s put up a poll copying the one shown on Law & Crime channel 🤨 all copycat material as Mark Adderley has no creativity whatsoever. Timestamp 33.00
It certainly looks like she found him a new occupation locked in his child cave and he seems overexcited by it🤣. No essays to write? No editing to do? No NNSS to prepare?
These lives expose just how much time he has on his hands.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
The only similarity between Mank and Nits, and Johnny and Amber, is that they are both capable of shitting in the bed, and blaming it on the dog.

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
A477AD49-F949-448B-BF04-EE8180A03C27.png

She’d probably love you in a pair of Marigolds too Mark, but you’re far too busy doing… what actually is it that you do?

In normal relationships, if one doesn’t work and stays at home, it is their responsibility to keep the home.
Poor old Mark Adderley can’t handle that though, because he’s so busy doing nothing apart from talking to his phone/himself, taking selfies and writing attention seeking posts for social media.
It’s a tough life

• Heart
  • Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
They use their SM platform for their egos and views/attention seeking only 😡 when have they ever done anything for society, planet, people, any cause???? … the other LW seem to support charities, raise funds, participate in conferences/panels, have radio shows, write columns, books, are even entrepreneurs and then you have Nitty & her hot hubby NOT doing NADA just bashing non stop other people, hiding behind their kitchen table, in their car or toy cave, flavour of the month Boris & Amber (and trolls 😏 and Piers), non constructive criticising probably out of their own personal frustrations and mental health issues 🤔.
They have no credibility whatsoever!
Get up off you fat a****s and do something worthwhile and constructive with your SM for society!!!!
#rantdone

• Heart
  • Angry

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
He really is a wannabe breakfast television presenter, or maybe lunchtime news as he wouldn’t be organised by breakfast time…. Jeez Louise. To even have the time to sit and play like he does. It really is quite unbelievable. Has the man child got ANY redeeming features for goodness sake?

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that Nadia lives in a filthy hovel, is married to a filthy unwashed man child... She rarely cleans herself or her home, she has zero food hygiene skills BUT she regularly puts on an apron to pretend to keep her filthy self clean! 😂
Does putting on her apron turn her into a Super Cook in her mind! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

diamondtext

Chatty Member
If I were him I’d start to clean that house from top to bottom
That’s cleansing and therapeutic
Then he will have manageable surroundings
Plus donating all those wee action figures to a children’s charity would seal the deal
Definitely lift the fog

• Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Mark seems to be spending all his time spamming their channel with his boring trailer reviews that no one is interested in. She's on the piss most nights while he's talking to himself in his toy cave.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

rivermonster

VIP Member
Happy Sunday to all! Wonder what the big announcement will be today?🤔
Your guesses?
Let us know in any case if you have access to the No Name Shit Show😏
They are selling up, going to live in Cornwall and he is going to set up as a youtube expert. She is going to work for Healeys Cornish Cider Co or St Austells brewery as their taster in chief and also as an advisor to Ginsters Cornish Pastie Co.

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Interesting how her hair is not naturally curly, she obviously has a professional perm when not in lock down. Remember her recommending shampoos that give her curls with out a hot wand . I hate her lies
View attachment 1275280

I think what I get most annoyed about Is They are entitled teens , they expect to have beer and cigarettes money . Most families wouldn’t supply the habit . If she what that she should work for it and that doesn’t mean selling mummy’s loosewomen clothes!
Also moody like Manky has too much free time on their hands to naval gaze 😕
And of course Moodie has lost her Confessions podcast gig, too. I'm convinced Global have let them go. Nothing since January now. I'd never read the feedback before. The usual suspects pop up to boost their five star reviews but the general consensus is Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are boring and miserable. Oh, and the production quality is so poor it spoils the experience for the listener. 😂😂 😂
Confessions of a Modern Parent - Customer Reviews (apple.com)
And then we have this. :oops:
1652863522064.png

Like father, like daughter. Obnoxious and unemployed.

• Wow

missmickey

VIP Member
Nadia complains about the options and that the chatter misinterpreted it Now she says she's bored. Mark says "Right, give us your first story fuckhead." 😳
Nadia Sawalha is not the only one. :sleep:
At the point that Mark Adderley's creative output has become too boring to even hate watch after (n)ing, it's brilliant to have you back bitterntwisted.
Genius. All of it; as always. BIG Thanks for your service. :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
I cannot believe the council allow Di to live in those conditions.
I cannot believe nobody hasn’t stepped in to help clean her flat, give the walls a lick of paint, a declutter and organising.
The mould on those walls, the fact she sleeps with the back door open.
Vermin. It’s all so sad and unavoidable. If that was my mother I’d help clear a room a day and clean. They are disgusting

• Sad

diamondtext

Chatty Member
If she had a pound every time she mentioned a situation, concerning a friend, a friend of a friend, a friends partner, a friends children, a friends parents etc etc
I’m surprised anyone tells her anything these days

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
"What do you get in the Member's area you ask? Well, we do apologise that we've been incredibly lax with the Member's Lives - so Nadia's doing one this afternoon"

Timestamp: 4:11

Interesting though that you've never once been "incredibly lax" with charging the monthly payment taken from those Members.

View attachment 1249741
No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee!
Fools2_2048656i.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart