Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Government's and prime ministers aren't changed by sixty year old hasbeen neverwas actresses throwing tantrums.

the thing that pisses me off most is she is wearing a snoopy jumper. don't bring snoopy in to this, you despo instabeggar,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

the thing that pisses me off most is she is wearing a snoopy jumper. don't bring snoopy in to this, you despo instabeggar,
If you fancy twinning with Nastia, those jumpers have been reduced down from £80 to £56.

I did think it might have been a knock off from that market stall place that she frequents with her gobby mate, but no. Although whilst looking i did find another LW on there though.

1653511271516.png

Reactions: 8
Sounds like she’s talking about herself . Umm The Kindness Queen ‘HATES’ !!!! … Get of your high horse and calm down dear
how is this good for her or anyone watching's mental helf? get a grip... none of this is affecting her directly, and none of it ever did. she just needs to write herself in to a non existent drama to stay relevant.

Reactions: 18
Same here. Pair of idiots ranting on about a party when there are 18 children dead in America. They’re so bored in their lives they have no purpose only to talk to their phones . Unemployable fools
So that’s why Ashley is copying with a rant too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They use their SM platform for their egos and views/attention seeking only 😡 when have they ever done anything for society, planet, people, any cause???? … the other LW seem to support charities, raise funds, participate in conferences/panels, have radio shows, write columns, books, are even entrepreneurs and then you have Nitty & her hot hubby NOT doing NADA just bashing non stop other people, hiding behind their kitchen table, in their car or toy cave, flavour of the month Boris & Amber (and trolls 😏 and Piers), non constructive criticising probably out of their own personal frustrations and mental health issues 🤔.
They have no credibility whatsoever!
Get up off you fat a****s and do something worthwhile and constructive with your SM for society!!!!
#rantdone

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
They use their SM platform for their egos and views/attention seeking only 😡 when have they ever done anything for society, planet, people, any cause???? … the other LW seem to support charities, raise funds, participate in conferences/panels, have radio shows, write columns, books, are even entrepreneurs and then you have Nitty & her hot hubby NOT doing NADA just bashing non stop other people, hiding behind their kitchen table, in their car or toy cave, flavour of the month Boris & Amber (and trolls 😏 and Piers), non constructive criticising probably out of their own personal frustrations and mental health issues 🤔.
They have no credibility whatsoever!
Get up off you fat a****s and do something worthwhile and constructive with your SM for society!!!!
#rantdone
Ruth supports The Alzheimer's society and Dog's Trust. Gloria does work for bereavement charities. Nastia is a "dog lover" and her mother has Parkinson's Disease. Why doesn't she do something to support Dog's Trust and Parkinson's charities? Mind you, if she took a trip to Battersea she might get mistaken for a hound and placed in a kennel. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and if anyone is interested Mark Adderley is writing a kind of drama comedy about stag dos 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder how many books/plays/short stories he will have published by the end of this year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time watcher, new poster.

Just watched the Norfolk vlogs back - I know it's been said before, but does Di ever change her clothes? She's had the same t-shirt on for FIVE days 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and if anyone is interested Mark Adderley is writing a kind of drama comedy about stag dos 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder how many books/plays/short stories he will have published by the end of this year 🤔
How can that fun hater writer a comedy especially one about stag dos - wonder if he has ever been on one or can remember that far back. o_O

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And how many stag do’s has this cretin been on I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time watcher, new poster.

Just watched the Norfolk vlogs back - I know it's been said before, but does Di ever change her clothes? She's had the same t-shirt on for FIVE days 🤮🤮
No but I don’t think any of them do when they are away either.🤮 There was a washing machine at the Norfolk property they could have used but it looked untouched.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.