Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can it be a chilli if there are no tomatoes? It's just a stew. I reckon Mank forgot to pick some up from Sainsbury's.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
nadia is doing a live with mank from brighton. she is the most pissed I have ever seen her

How can it be a chilli if there are no tomatoes? It's just a stew. I reckon Mank forgot to pick some up from Sainsbury's.
black beans in black bean stained stock. no tomato in the guac either. she obvs didn't have and couldn't be bothered.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
In the name of all things holy, he’s like sue perkins on speed
It would serve him better to go work on his own chaotic relationship
What will he do when the trial ends?
Beggars belief that a big lump at 50+ would behave is such a fashion, and her hyping it all up 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it so weird that there are 541 threads on a certain cleaning Instagram influencer and yet these two disgusting, waste of good oxygen, tossers only have 53?!! I want to make it my business to make everyone I meet, know how truly disgusting the Twaterleys are and how they basically steal from the vulnerable in society to feed their narcissistic egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
nadia is doing a live with mank from brighton. she is the most pissed I have ever seen her

black beans in black bean stained stock. no tomato in the guac either. she obvs didn't have and couldn't be bothered.
Missed that live and I don’t suppose she’s saved it?

I see that mark hasn’t posted their most recent HTSM. Is that because he’s been reading here and he knows some of us are waiting to see what they’ve said?

Reactions: 9
Just watched her live from last night on IG. I truly struggle to understand why 5 women of a certain age seem to want to make such a show of themselves. I just don’t get the point of getting hammered mid week and making fools of themselves for Nardia to post on SM

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just watched her live from last night on IG. I truly struggle to understand why 5 women of a certain age seem to want to make such a show of themselves. I just don’t get the point of getting hammered mid week and making fools of themselves for Nardia to post on SM
I can understand all the other ladies spending time together as they have their cancers in common but why does she have to muscle in on their time.

How many pairs of glasses do those two get through. They have no care or respect for anything.

Reactions: 14
Recent pic of Maddie you can see the whites under her eyes which is a disease see below
1651752201281.jpeg

What does it mean when you can see the white
under your eyes?
History. According to Chinese/Japanese medical
face reading, when the white part of the eye,
known as the sclera,
is visible beneath the iris, it
represents physical imbalance in the body and
is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug
addicts, and people who over-consume sugar
or grain.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
"extra ciricular [her or one of her m8s spellin] is havin sex and smokin weed"

so classy.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been on IG and the last one I can find is the wedding dress mess. Can you post it please.
Recent pic of Maddie you can see the whites under her eyes which is a disease see below
View attachment 1244606

under your eyes?
known as the sclera,
or grain.
Had to go and look in the mirror. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1244606

under your eyes?
known as the sclera,
or grain.
The state of it. Her weird druggie friends who write on the walls, leave comments telling her she's cool. I think we can all see what is going on here.
I blame the parents.:)

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.