Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has ordered new glasses for him like those of JD’s 🤣🤣🤣 he was already overexcited yesterday with the skull rings they share in common🙄 he really is a sad child and she really manipulates his ego ☹
How embarrassing, 60 year old wife hunts down glasses that Johnny Depp wears so her jobless dick of husband can wear them with his manky cap. Great look.😂 More Wayne Slob than Johnny Depp.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How embarrassing, 60 year old wife hunts down glasses that Johnny Depp wears so her jobless dick of husband can wear them with his manky cap. Great look.😂 More Wayne Slob than Johnny Depp.
lol he also a wife with a HPD in common.

Reactions: 10
Nadia Sawalha is too lazy to groom herself and Mark Adderley is too tight to see this as a priority in the her household. In her own words, it's "unprofessional".

HOME TIME 36 Nadia's GREY HAIR Nightmare, Mark TIDIES His Hoarding Room &Nadia FURIOUS with MARK - YouTube
Time stamp 3:40
Interesting how her hair is not naturally curly, she obviously has a professional perm when not in lock down. Remember her recommending shampoos that give her curls with out a hot wand . I dislike her lies
1652861310308.jpeg

No comment ☹
I think what I get most annoyed about Is They are entitled teens , they expect to have beer and cigarettes money . Most families wouldn’t supply the habit . If she what that she should work for it and that doesn’t mean selling mummy’s loosewomen clothes!
Also moody like Manky has too much free time on their hands to naval gaze 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Interesting how her hair is not naturally curly, she obviously has a professional perm when not in lock down. Remember her recommending shampoos that give her curls with out a hot wand . I dislike her lies
View attachment 1275280

I think what I get most annoyed about Is They are entitled teens , they expect to have beer and cigarettes money . Most families wouldn’t supply the habit . If she what that she should work for it and that doesn’t mean selling mummy’s loosewomen clothes!
Also moody like Manky has too much free time on their hands to naval gaze 😕
And of course Moodie has lost her Confessions podcast gig, too. I'm convinced Global have let them go. Nothing since January now. I'd never read the feedback before. The usual suspects pop up to boost their five star reviews but the general consensus is Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are boring and miserable. Oh, and the production quality is so poor it spoils the experience for the listener. 😂😂 😂
Confessions of a Modern Parent - Customer Reviews (apple.com)
And then we have this. :oops:
1652863522064.png

Like father, like daughter. Obnoxious and unemployed.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Interesting how her hair is not naturally curly,
To be fair, I think her hair is brushed out. She hasn't told her fans/subs she isn't doing the Curly Girl method anymore, what with endorsing various shampoos. :rolleyes: Rinse and repeat.

I think what I get most annoyed about Is They are entitled teens , they expect to have beer and cigarettes money . Most families wouldn’t supply the habit . If she what that she should work for it and that doesn’t mean selling mummy’s loosewomen clothes
No job, no rent to pay, mummy supplying your food and drink? Even working members of the Royal Family have to, well you know, WORK. If she had some psychological issues that would be one thing, but she hangs out with friends in the park getting wasted, flits off to Bristol to see her boyfriend. Nice life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And of course Moodie has lost her Confessions podcast gig, too. I'm convinced Global have let them go. Nothing since January now. I'd never read the feedback before. The usual suspects pop up to boost their five star reviews but the general consensus is Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are boring and miserable. Oh, and the production quality is so poor it spoils the experience for the listener. 😂😂 😂
Confessions of a Modern Parent - Customer Reviews (apple.com)
And then we have this. :oops:
View attachment 1275347

Like father, like daughter. Obnoxious and unemployed.
See our tattle friend miffysmate has reviewed it 😁
1652871883784.jpeg

Reactions: 7
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim it’s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they can’t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasn’t been!
I would have thought doing it in segments would be even more of a pain in the arse. They need to face facts: the job offers for Mark haven't come flooding in as they'd hoped and it isn't bringing in the money they thought it would, especially once YT has taken its cut. Aside from the usual sycophants, few people will be interested in watching two slobbering unkept dogs run around a filthy kitchen floor, Nadia's father is probably fed up with the unpaid commitment and demands; Maddie has grown up and the unfunny memes just don't work; Kiki along with his other two daughters aren't interested and it's strange that he continues to refer to his mother as nanny Di - especially now there aren't any children about. They haven't got the commitment, work ethic or creativity needed, same reasons Doghouse is also unsuccessful and probably why Nigel Slater refused to do another episode with Mark - a job that I suspect Julia helped Mark get. They truly believe they are the only ones talking about Johnny Depp, they are the only ones doing family film reviews and that their viewing figures are higher than Sky News.

I skimmed some of the CM where they rant about Piers Morgan, funny how they hide behind they YT channel where they know Piers is very unlikely to see it. (COFFEE MOANING Johnny Depp’s Lawyers Go in Hard, Gay Footballer, Piers Morgan’s “C**T”, Best BURGERS)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would have thought doing it in segments would be even more of a pain in the arse.
it's like if you show people six objects on a tray and then cover them with a tea towel, will they be able to name all the objects?

if there are bits missing every week it will matter less, because people won't notice.

it means they can hand in their homework incomplete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anybody know if Patrick is still on the scene?
I’m thinking not.
He’s not posted anything (especially Moodie pics) lately and she hasn’t posted any loved up/half naked/semi-coital pics on Instagram either.
They beat him down.
They beat him down good. 🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m thinking not.
He’s not posted anything (especially Moodie pics) lately and she hasn’t posted any loved up/half naked/semi-coital pics on Instagram either.
They beat him down.
They beat him down good. 🙈😂
I hope the boy has dumped her and seen the light

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nah they mentioned that maddie should get some sort of food from a food stall when in bristol........ she still with him

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s still with him. Hilarious if you watch cm as today they say one of their daughters does not want a car or a house! And clearly that’s M.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Doesn't want a car or house ? so she is going to remain sponging of them forever ? If Nadia got hit by a bus tomorrow that house would need sold as mark is unemployed so moodie would be aswell to put her name down for a council house asap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Maddie doesn't want a car or house! why would she when Manky is her taxi and she is not going to give up her rent free crack den anytime soon ! Being unemployed the tax payer provides her money for her tobacco and drink with mummy providing meals via room service....sweet.

Reactions: 21
They have finally on Wednesday posted the first segment of the new and improved No Name Sunday Show and it’s a hangover food recipe because Nadia has a hangover AGAIN!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another one with too much time on her hands and desperate for an Aldi gig.
Thought she was a Lidl girl - shot herself in the foot with that one.

They have finally on Wednesday posted the first segment of the new and improved No Name Sunday Show and it’s a hangover food recipe because Nadia has a hangover AGAIN!
Wonder where she has been - was she at Jane Moores 60th birthday party

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another one with too much time on her hands and desperate for an Aldi gig.
there's something very arrogant about sticking a readymeal in the microwave or oven, then chomping it and giving your opinion on insta, like your some sort of taste guru...... and sticking a "sick beat" ain't gonna convince anyone this is a relevant exercise.

Dina's other part time job- arranging nadia's sausagey flesh into a approximation of KK.

I think ZA is winning the top sub award over Ag and SE.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.