Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mank was better for coffee moaning. anyone else not had otitis media clear up in under three days even with antibiotics? me neither.
Hmmm 🤔 and a GFH is landing in 36h (that is precise, wonder why 👋 🤣) so bet he filmed it on sunny Sunday 🤨

Reactions: 8
Link on tattle with full post but here are some of the parts I think Mark and Nadia might want to "report" on during their coffee bore

• MPs are urging the government to regulate the growing online influencer market
  • Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee called for tougher advertising rules
  • Concerns that child influencers could be exploited by adults to maximise profits
  • Last year, up to half of children said they watched vlogger or YouTube content

Ministers have also been told to boost advertising laws to force influencers to make it clear when advertising products

He added that 'inaction' had left regulations behind the times in a digital world, and that was particularly concerning when it came to the protection of children.

The committee urged the Government to conduct a study into the influencer industry so it can be properly regulated as it grows - as well as manage rules around pay standards and practice, and advertising regulators be given more power to close influencer loopholes.

They also called for an official code of conduct for influencer marketing to be commissioned.

Mr Knight said: 'The rise of influencer culture online has brought significant new opportunities for those working in the creative industries and a boost to the UK economy.

'However, as is so often the case where social media is involved, if you dig below the shiny surface of what you see on screen you will discover an altogether murkier world where both the influencers and their followers are at risk of exploitation and harm online.'

The committee's report said it had heard concerns during its inquiry that some children within the influencer economy were being used by parents and family members - who often manage their online accounts - who were seeking to capitalise on the lucrative online market.

'The explosion in influencer activity has left the authorities playing catch-up and exposed the impotence of advertising rules and employment protections designed for a time before social media was the all-encompassing behemoth it has become today,' Mr Knight said.

'This report has held a mirror up to the problems which beset the industry, where for too long it has been a case of lights, camera, inaction.

'It is now up to the Government to reshape the rules to keep pace with the changing digital landscape and ensure proper protections for all.'

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If she had a pound every time she mentioned a situation, concerning a friend, a friend of a friend, a friends partner, a friends children, a friends parents etc etc
I’m surprised anyone tells her anything these days

• Haha
Reactions: 23

the garden has ground elder, which is a really difficult to get rid of weed lol.

that they can't see the downward spiral their garden is in, and how it speaks volumes about who they are as people.....

I think Samuel Beckett would find it hard to find amusement in these two tramps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Woo, Joe R said "Netflix cancelled all their animated series including the Michelle Obama, do your research. Joe R must be new here. :sneaky:

Nadia says their children tell them they aren't to watch certain programmes and they are not allowed on TikTok. They had to sign a contract for TikTok? WTF? Umm, who pays the bills in that household? He is addicted to the poll function. Testicle chat. I'm surprised that Mark hasn't watched The Pentaverate, because there were a lot of references to sausages and that is right up his alley. Testacuzzis. Nadia talking about women getting their vulvas waxed? WTF? She watches yoga on her phone. Nadia enjoys her phone, but wants to restrict herself. Vitamin E capsules for cold sore scar. Mark accuses Boris of looking at the females weird. Whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's just full of it and was probably pissed during her deliveries. To be fair, i was off my tits on gas and air with my 2nd and talking complete bollocks, according to my husband.
They offered me gas and air on my 3rd and when they wheeled it over I tried to knock myself out by banging my head on the canister so they took it off me. He was born 10 minutes later 9lbs 14oz. No episiotomy and no tears but plenty of tears. (stupid English language spelling them the same) I sent him for the snip as soon as I got home!!!
I keep thinking about those poor kids being born in that filthy house. They would have needed a tetanus jab the minute they popped out!!

• Heart
  • Wow

the garden has ground elder, which is a really difficult to get rid of weed lol.

that they can't see the downward spiral their garden is in, and how it speaks volumes about who they are as people.....

I think Samuel Beckett would find it hard to find amusement in these two tramps.
i couldnt watch it all, its so boring, same old drivel, no flair, the garden is an absolute tit tip, neither of them have a clue what they are doing, its just a wild scrub land

Nadia says their children tell them they aren't to watch certain programmes and they are not allowed on TikTok. They had to sign a contract for TikTok? WTF? Umm, who pays the bills in that household? He is addicted to the poll function. Testicle chat. I'm surprised that Mark hasn't watched The Pentaverate, because there were a lot of references to sausages and that is right up his alley. Testacuzzis. Nadia talking about women getting their vulvas waxed? WTF? She watches yoga on her phone. Nadia enjoys her phone, but wants to restrict herself. Vitamin E capsules for cold sore scar. Mark accuses Boris of looking at the females weird. Whatever.
Doesn't that just show that the children KNOW their TT posts are inappropriate!? Especially the underage child!
If they were truly proud of flaunting themselves, and their parents REALLY thought it was so cool then they wouldn't mind- let alone get them to sign a contract 🤣
I'm glad Mark reads here, he can have snapshots of the free onlyfans his children are doing over on TT.

Such strong women, not following the crowd at all 🤪 🤣 /sarcasm

• Sad
Well that was a speedy recovery. My last ear infection was just as we went into lockdown 2020. I was actually super grateful to have been furloughed because I could barely stand up properly for about a fortnight. I was either lying down or asleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Well that was a speedy recovery. My last ear infection was just as we went into lockdown 2020. I was actually super grateful to have been furloughed because I could barely stand up properly for about a fortnight. I was either lying down or asleep.
mank couldn't sleep last night.... but nadia didn't bother to use this fact to reinforce the oh so true earache story.
apparently, he wees a lot in the night if he drinks water.....
needs to get a test for pre-diabetes by the sound of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They would need to pay punters 3.70 a week to watch that manic claptrap.
It’s a complete endurance test.
I seriously don’t know how anyone with genuine anxiety could possibly sit through that train wreck, and as for him “reporting” 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩Stop it already!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another recent sob story insta post from Mark which seems very similar to the one Caz / dance yeh tits off posted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
mank couldn't sleep last night.... but nadia didn't bother to use this fact to reinforce the oh so true earache story.
apparently, he wees a lot in the night if he drinks water.....
needs to get a test for pre-diabetes by the sound of it.
Definitely. So basically he was too knackered to do a live nnss 🤔

Reactions: 8

this man is no mental health expert, he should shut the duck up.
I thought he was standing in front of a port a loo. No, man child is on a train. Makes no difference if it's mental health week/day/year. He will think it's all about him. Gives him a break from the alcoholic stuck in the past post's.
Where's he off to? Cannes Film Festival, Raindance, Hollywood. Or Crystal Palace Park, Soho. The South Bank.

• Haha
Wow, Nadia off the telly and her unemployed husband film a late night live film. <250 people were interested in joining them (Minus one from the 'viewing' figures. That was me, swinging by to (n).) I reckon things will be tense in that hell hole household until the Johnny and Amber trial recommences. :sneaky:

1652221679113.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.