Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @notSUBmissive for our new title. I had to wade through a bunch a nasty pics of feckless duo to get to this one.

To summarize: Another battle royale kicked off when Julia makes a post about protecting one's youth. Flying monkeys from all corners went on attack. Nadia boasting about her family meals. Cue Dina falling into line. Content quality and quantity hit an all time low. They still live in a cesspool. Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand all this body acceptance/positivity stuff

Do you have 2 legs?
…..yes
Do they work
…..yes
Do you have 2 arms?
…..yes
Do they work?
…..yes
Well get on with your short life then

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS! Give it a rest Ashley. It is Ashley requesting this tit? Like these ungrateful hoarders need anything else. Just stop it. STOP. IT. NOW. He needs his ears boxing. 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @notSUBmissive for our new title. I had to wade through a bunch a nasty pics of feckless duo to get to this one.

To summarize: Another battle royale kicked off when Julia makes a post about protecting one's youth. Flying monkeys from all corners went on attack. Nadia boasting about her family meals. Cue Dina falling into line. Content quality and quantity hit an all time low. They still live in a cesspool. Carry on!
I’ve never laughed so much at that pathetic excuse of husband sitting In His playroom thinking he's sky news reporting on the Johnny depp trial. The director hat wasn’t even on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I need my head examined. I am listening to Manks review of the Depp vs Heard trial and him going on about his opinion on the day's proceedings. Better and knowledgable people are doing this already on YouTube. He says he would have a hard time controlling himself under cross, NO tit. This is a man who can't be told anything and there ain't no block button in a courtroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I believe that Nardia encourages mark to do these stupid reviews like Depp because she has managed to make him believe it’s a real job doing YouTube, he is lazy so thinks he’s doing a job and control is wrapped up in a nice ribbon 🎀 there for all to see.

Apparently they are doing podcast about a subject which they haven’t decided is ok yet. I think it’s all about control on both parts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.