Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Nittya is the master of speaking out of both sides of her mouth. On Loose Women today, she made sure to promote Manky’s daily Johnny Depp/Amber Heard YouTube trial updates, noting that his “viewing numbers are climbing,” (a gargantuan 7K or so views!) and then proceeded to claim that such matters shouldn’t be televised as it’s a form of exploitation. I’ll hand one thing to her - her ability to take different positions depending on which way the wind is blowing is breathtaking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Karen826

VIP Member
i think they are rats - as long back legs and long tails
and she has brown stains on the radiator and cupboards which is always a sign as they pee constantly to create their rat runs as they are blind so need the pee scent to establish the way around and back to the nest
they are probably in the floorboards!!!
be interesting to see if rentokil can solve the problem

Di walking around with those 2 baby rats in that vase was really disturbing!!!
they are probably peeing and pooing in all that food she leaves out too
I was disgusted at Di thinking its acceptable to spray animals with flash with bleach. What a cruel horrible thing to do. Vile behaviour from vile people. They can be killed humanely. And to just leave them babies to suffer and die a slow painful death whilst they laugh and joke about it i find very disturbing. Cruel cruel people!!!😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
I call bullshit on either of them( but especially nadia, considering I don't recall nadia being filmed in the flat in the last few years) helping clean the flat....... the failure to finish his reply with a full stop is interesting.....

still waitiing to see more videos added to the members only channel. it's a lovely sunny day today. wouldn't be surprised if mank has been ill.

1653229416978.png

I hear misogynist Mark Adderley raging loud and clear, as all of his precious lady subs rightly 'nag' him about filming his elderly mother living in sub-human conditions on the other side of town. In doing so, they also highlight how many months behind he is with the editing of the Hometime vlogs. You know, just like we do on tattle. :sneaky:

Oh, and for the record, it's an historic film. Except it's not actual a film, is it? 😂😂 Thank goodness Kiki has opted to be educated by adults who, I assume, have a decent grasp of English grammar.

• Heart
  • Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
A lot of fellow tattlers may not agree with me on this one but if I knew where she lives and I was in London I’d be very tempted to go and see her.

For all of her faults in the past, she’s apologised and from what we see on screen is a kind but dotty older lady. She doesn’t judge her family and clearly has a better relationship with Izzy than the others. She is intelligent, cares, knowledgeable and tries to help but she’s also older, unsteady on her feet, disorganised and very chaotic. She hasn’t though got any dementia or Alzheimer’s and can make her own decisions and that suits mark and Nadia because it means they can leave her to it. If she had any dementia etc they’d have to act, it’s as simple as that. But because they show her being articulate, knowledgeable, switched on about history, films, museums they know the situation will be blamed on her alone. No one can make her do anything BUT the local council can make her sort these infestations out because others will be suffering too.

And I’m sorry but so many people will find the filming of animals albeit mice/rats suffering totally out of order. I do myself because although I would of course want to get rid of them I’d go for a humane way. Sat viewing creatures that are in pain for clicks isn’t right. No one needed to see that whole film but if anything it’s opened my eyes upto them even more. Although N wasn’t involved in that film, can you imagine Eammon Holmes mother living like that or Ruth’s?

I felt absolutely uncomfortable watching because this isn’t N getting her tits out for the boys this is a woman struggling who needs proper help and people around her to get to the route of the problems and Mark and his selfie stick isn’t the man!

If there are typos ^^^^ forgive me as I can’t find my glasses and yes I know that is definitely a problem they have 😉😉😉😉

Also, I never write long posts but this has really got to me as I’m sure you can see.

• Heart

Joan of argos

Skye and sally are ranting against manky on FB! The tides are turning about the lack of content, they ain’t happy!

• Wow
  • Haha

diamondtext

Chatty Member
I don’t understand all this body acceptance/positivity stuff

Do you have 2 legs?
…..yes
Do they work
…..yes
Do you have 2 arms?
…..yes
Do they work?
…..yes
Well get on with your short life then

• Heart

FirmAndFair

I'm actually really impressed with their new format. It takes some doing to market a downgrade as an upgrade.

• Haha

Ireckon

VIP Member
Why does he feel it's his duty to give Johnny Depp updates, sod listening to him watch the LIVE Law & Crime Network on youtube instead!

Numbers climbing she says? 200 people tuned in to him the other night.
I like the way she said … Mark wears an earpiece in his ear listening to the Jonny and amber court case WHILE HE IS GETTING ON wITH HIS OTHER WORK!!!! Lol 😆

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I'm all for Boris resigning because of his lies and deceit but how dare the nitwitch rant on about him when she and her family broke the rules in lockdown. They drove to Cornwall on a family holiday taking people from other households with them, Moody had a party in the house, was constantly in the park with her friends and none of them stuck to the rules. Pot, kettle, black nitty as big a liar as Boris she should resign from Loose Women we have to put up with her lies and fakeness everytime she is on the programme. Shut the f... up Sawalha you have a big big gob!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Is Nadia ever at home? She is out again tonight with kay , she was out at the 60th birthday , she spends weekends away all the time , she is always out with someone most days or nights! She lives a great social life and must spend a pretty penny to have that life, whilst most can I'll afford food, obviously it's her money and her life but so many who watch her are probably lonely and spend so much time alone and could never afford to do the things she does , why can she not just do things privately because if that was me I would be thinking of people who can not afford to even go to a pub once a month because of their situation! No wonder her home is such a mess its because she is never home to clean it.
I've never known any one to be out so much with so many different friends , nothing to do with me it's her life but I just find it strange and she should have a little thought for everyone who watchers her who don't have all them friends and all that money to do what you want, I'm very empathetic so i just could never ever do that to people i would find it wrong so would just keep it quiet , many people are going through hell with the current situation and people who have money will not be going through the same so please just be quiet about all your expensive outings , also why so many friends, they say you can count your friends on one hand and I truly believe that! It's not about quantity its about quality and many people can not simply just make friends due to so many reasons in their lives, so that's another thing some people do they collect so many friends and if you are of the telly people will want to be your friend , think about it if Nadia etc was not who she was do you think all these people would be her friend? I'm really not sure they would be and that's no reflection on her it's just so many want connection with celebrities! They are people just like you and I the only difference is you see them on the television and they get paid lots of money for the privilege when really nurses and health care workers etc etc should be paid what they get paid it's all very backwards how people on talk shows are earning 10 grand a week for talking on the telly and nurses who work 60 hours plus weekly saving lives are earning 30 grand a year! Honestly it just makes me so angry but who am I, but I do no if I was someone in charge of this country and I had powers to have more equality I no all of the above would be the other way round! Celebrities get paid too much money and have lives with no financial struggles so yes there is a very big divide between them and us! Rant over .
She probably doesn't pay for anything when she's out she lets other people pick up the bill. If she does pay for anything you would know all about it as she would keep bellyaching about how much this cost or that cost. Remember when she paid for ice-creams for her family she was going on about it for days. She is one of life's scroungers, always looking for freebies.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
CM going on about sustainability and their girls wearing used clothes, aren't they fabulous? Wearing used clothes has been around for a few decades now. Did you know they have a family and it makes them busy? Guess what? They are going to make an effort to notify in a timely fashion as to when they are doing to do member lives. Oh thank you so very fuckin much for doing a bare minimum for your members. Losers. :rolleyes:
They live in denial:

- Manky has no job
- they have no discipline unless money is actually on the line
- look at your oldest daughter’s eyes - it may be too many spliffs given the redness
- Nittya has a drinking problem and lives with a misogynist

• Heart
  • Sad

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Them mentioning Deborah James has really annoyed me. Nitty Nora is already speaking about her in the past tense and talking about 'the end'. Nitty's tears are crocodile tears. She is fortunate that no one close to her has had cancer. She pretends to cry but her eyes are as dry as a desert. Does she not think Deborah James might be watching and longing for hope instead of being talked about in the past tense? This pair make me feel sick.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bulls**t detector

I haven't posted anything on here for a while. Just been reading posts and agreeing with you all. The reason being that I am so frustrated that these miscreants continue to hoodwink and deceive with their lies and abhorrent behaviour. It's bad enough when you see this sort of conduct from the "average" person on the street but when it is a person who is in the public eye and who claims to have knowledge on a variety of subjects, I find it obnoxious and sickening. I can't bear to even look at their faces at the moment.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Thank you x, I still read, but my god that vlog made me soo mad!! I live in the countryside and have had mice in my kitchen, it made feel sick as if my house isn't clean, but the way they did it, haven't read what their subs have said about it, surely they must be disgusted, or has that mank sat in in his hovel all day deleting comments!!
Di is the same age as my mum and it breaks my heart how cruel he is to her. I know not everyone here likes her and I'm ok with that but I have a real soft spot for her personally.
He should have helped her handle the infestation in private, organised some professional help to clean and clear her flat and then vlog about it, all the while maintaining her dignity. Mark doesn't understand dignity though, he's happy to talk about Nadia’s dirty knickers etc.... he's an imbecile.

• Angry