Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchado

The dead eyes of an alcoholic. ☹
It’s a shame Mark Adderley is so invested in his dated ‘addiction is so edgy’ narrative that he can’t see what’s in front of his eyes. Nadia Sawalha doesn’t drink, because she’s the life and soul of the party. She drinks by herself at home, or before she gets home, to blot out the reality of what her life has become. ☹
The future isn’t looking too rosy either but she doesn’t know the full extent of this, because her ‘hot’ unemployed husband, Mark Adderley (who is living in her house and off her wages), is in charge of ‘their’ finances. 🤬
#MrSpain
I agree she uses drink to escape her miserable homelife. Mark is a mental physical emotional and financial drain on her...Mark is happy to live within the four walls of that house, walking around talking to his virtual friends and eating his body weight in Nutella . Nadia , the girls and his mother all dance to his tune because he uses his mental health to emotionally blackmail them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They have finally on Wednesday posted the first segment of the new and improved No Name Sunday Show and it’s a hangover food recipe because Nadia has a hangover AGAIN!
She's always hungover, she should really consider going to AA.

• Heart
  • Sick
They had a very BIG and IMPORTANT meeting yesterday and had to put it on pause for the Kate Moss testimony! 🙄 Kaye and Jane did not look at the least impressed, as for most of us the trial makes them feel uncomfortable, just washing laundry in public, … she did not dare pitch hot hubby’s new exciting evening job 🤣🤣🤣
She got all 'goose bumpy' when Kate Moss came on, she knows then how he feels every day holed up in the toy cupboard sweating watching Depp with his tissues at hand. This trial is a really toxic display and very distressing to many and these two vultures are salivating over it, despicable #mentalhealthawareness #bekind #bigimportantmeetingthatcanbeshelvedforshit

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I don't have much control,if any over what my teens do when they are away from me, all i can hope is that i've dragged them up well enough to make good choices. One thing though, i wouldn't let that go on under my roof.

Makes me sad and angry at the same time.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
And she has ordered new glasses for him like those of JD’s 🤣🤣🤣 he was already overexcited yesterday with the skull rings they share in common🙄 he really is a sad child and she really manipulates his ego ☹
How embarrassing, 60 year old wife hunts down glasses that Johnny Depp wears so her jobless dick of husband can wear them with his manky cap. Great look.😂 More Wayne Slob than Johnny Depp.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
not shaving does not make you mentally ill. however being a near fifty year old who writes a bullshit instagram post about it does.

• Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
I don’t think I am thick but I just do not understand how they can sell this as a Sunday treat!!! Paying members having paid to see this already and now they have a free treat🤔 😡
How stupid are they? How naive are their members?
Makes my blood boil 😡
If he had done his “daytime job” and had edited the damn rubbish show during the week instead of playing “reporter” in his toy room there would have been no issue delivering his NNSS in a timely manner 👋👋👋
He has no structure, no commitment and just cannot deliver 🙄 back to your whiteboard Mark Adderley 👋👋👋 AND GET A REAL JOB where you would have to deliver 👋👋👋

• Heart
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
Manky is despicable in feigning any impartiality or objectivity regarding the Depp/Heard lawsuit. He also must think his viewers are complete donkeys by asking stupid poll questions line this.
View attachment 1246092
He's basically salivating over the details of a domestic abuse case and finds it hard to separate the human beings from the characters they portray on the big screen. It's so beyond offensive, I'm not surprised Nadia Sawalha bowed out of his misogynistic monologue. Mark Adderley is literally tugging himself off over the "Trial of the Century". 😡

Time stamp 49:29
Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard (Day 15) Amber Dramatically Breaks Down Whilst Testifying - YouTube

Mark Adderley: "Check this out [inserts wrong clip]. Oh no that's not it. Check this out!" He proceeds to talk over the clip. "Did you see that? Do you like the way I pulled in that clip?" What does the man want? A GCSE? A sticker? A cuddle? Sorry, but his clunky copying and pasting of images and film clips into a big white box is the latest layer of lame - on a par with the polls.
1651815736176.png

"It's like a mini f*cking movie, I mean TV studio in here." 😂😂😂
It really isn't, though. Puffed Up Pratt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I get that he may be feeling in a dark place and that is sad, but does he need to bring everyone else down with him! Jeez, he is unbelievable. No wonder she drinks.
I don't for a minute think that he's in a dark place. He's just an attention seeking whore and gets off on giving out invites to his endless pity parties.

You bore me shitless Manks, you really do.

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hope you are all doing well or as best as you can. :D I hope the sun is shining where you are. Whine O'clock, why not? More like Why The F*&@? It's just Manks so you know... :sick: Title is "Legalise Cannabis, Finland & NATO, Vardy BreakDown, WOKE Nursery Rhymes & FEE to PEE."

There is a broom propped up against the patio door. Mark combed his hair. Mark has his glasses on. Mark is wearing a grey hoodie. Mark has a punchable face. Happy birthday singing. Says Wagatha Christie trial isn't as interesting to him as the Depp/Heard trial. :rolleyes: He's got his broadcaster/gameshow host voice on. Get this, he says there is a big announcement on the NNSS this weekend. You're going to do the decent thing and kill it off? "It's quite a big announcement, a serious announcement, so make sure you're watching when it lands." :cautious: Happy birthday to another Shauna who is 11. Mark tells us he got his hair cut and his eyebrows done. Someone asks about their bloody card and he says they all went out. At the rate they send them, it would not surprise me that some people have moved by the time they get them out. How long does it take to sign cards and post them? Chatters bitching about paying to use the loo. That was something as a child I found disgusting when I came to visit, paying for the bog. :(

MeTube says Sweden and Finland joining NATO won't start WWIII. Mark decides to start with that, but then looks like he is having a senior's moment, chuntering to himself about something coming off his hoodie. This leads to Mark talking about Nostradamus and that Albanian or Bulgarian lady. Someone mentions the Radar key. For the love of God, can we please just focus. No, Mark has given up on Finland and it is Radar key talk. Mark asks the question, if you are out and you don't have a disability (he doesn't like the word disablity :rolleyes:) and you see a disabled toilet and no one is in it, is it right or wrong to use it? Oh how I have missed these lame questions. "I'm going to ask this as a poll." 😑 Most are saying it is wrong. He sounds manic today. Oh look, he has his espresso in hand. "Oh the roast, the roast, the roast, THE ROAST! The Venezuelan ROAST!" I told you. Someone says the question is confusing (true) and he says yes you're right and proceeds to slap himself. Mark then asks what is more distressing? A man who needs the loo, doesn't go to the disabled one and EXPLODES! Michelle says she uses the baby room.

Mark is asking another question because he got called out for the shitty way he asked the previous one and he gets all sulky. "Have you ever used a disabled loo, even though you're not eligible to?" Who hasn't? Ruthie says yes, they are cleaner. 83% say yes. "There's a certain cliff edge flavour to Venezuelan coffee, you're sort of punched in the stomach and thrown off a cliff." Helen says she is disabled, but before she was disabled she used the disabled loo. Someone mentions having children using the disabled loos because they are bigger. Mark says with children it's all bets are off. Mark sings Fee to Pee. Why all this talk, well it has to do with their favourite place in the world, the Cornish coast. in St. Ives they want only tourists to pay to use the loo. 😲 Oh and second home owners. 😆 If you live there you can get a pass to show. As he launches into his speech about what will happen as a non-resident on a beach, he hears a sound and goes to investigate. He's back unfortunately. "I like fobs and lanyards." People who go to work outside the home have those. 😏 "Is it the thin edge of the wedge MeTube?" Did you know Mark knows some Cornish filmmakers? Talk about Tarquins. The sound is all choppy. Off to 4G.

New poll: Should we let Finland join NATO. Someone asks what is Finland bringing to the table. Mark says they are buying themselves protection. Isn't that the whole point of N.A.T.O.? Someone touches one of our gang, there will be hell to pay? Mark says applyig to NATO is like applying to uni. Nanny Di is here!!! HomeTime landing this evening. Blah, blah, blah. Most say yes to Finland.

New poll: Should we legalise cannabis? Yes, already. Get it out of the hands of crims, regulate it and tax it. 😉 Sadiq Khan is in Hell A, looking at the cannabis industry there. Mark says a pic of Sadiq in the middle of a pot farm, he has an expression of how can I smoke most of this stuff. Dude just loves to project eh? Sadiq looks like an Indian Mr. Bean in the pic. Mark tells us his 2 opinions on it: No harm with pot for medicinal purposes, but socially no. "Cannabis munches the mind up." Tell Maddie that. Look, people were ending up in hospital in psychotic states before and after legalization in Canada, it isn't going to change things. "Most of the stuff that is on the street now, you smell ... and the smell will be so strong you get high walking in the street." Umm, I have a neighbour who does it on occasion and I have yet to get a contact high. I've also been to a number of concerts in my time and still nothing. 😏 Mark queries whether people will be happy with what is on offer or seek stronger stuff with legalisation. Yeah, that's not how it works for the majority. He goes on about brains cracking. 72% in favour.

Wagatha Christie and Vardy compares Colleen to a pigeon who shits in you hair. 🤣 Nevermind Depp v Heard, I want a Netflix series on this shitshow with a special appearance of Peter Andre, telling people making fun of a man's appendage size is not nice. 🤭 The judge had to tell Rebekah who Davy Jones was! 🤣 Mark asks who are you rooting for? Nursery rhymes are racists, sexist and cruel Some people have time on their hands. Of course, it is PETA behind this nonsense on stilts. Mark mentions Hansel and Gretel being child abduction. Those greedy little shits vandalized that witch's house. 😤 Mark says this isn't woke, this is lunacy and "there is an important aspect to woke." Mark says that he doesn't think there are mice saying to each other, that they are sick to death of that Three Blind Mice and objectifying their tails. "Animals are intelligent, but they can't read nursery rhymes." He is singing Oranges and Lemons now. "London Bridge Is Falling Down, is that anti-architecture?"

Motorway driver caught eating cereal at the wheel was fined 100 pounds and docked 3 pts. She was eating Cheerios. Majority are supporting Rooney in the chatbox. "Childhood is a tapestry of FRAAAAAUD!" Calm down drama queen. That's it. :m

• Heart
  • Sick

Maid22

VIP Member
Omg, haven't watched a vlog of theirs for ages, but having read comments on about the mice, , she sprays them with bleach and let them die slowly in a glass, wtaf, I had to stop watching, but there again, he was cow tipping, and have treated their dogs like shite, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:
Reported vid (y)

• Angry

Poddular

VIP Member
My overriding feeling when reading here or hate watching there is of embarrassment 😳.
They are mature in age but can only manage to discuss the trending topics/boring bandwagon predictable subjects like they are teenagers.They aren't hillbillies, I mean they live in London ,supposedly well-travelled, she works in the media and yet their minds and lives are so narrow. I'd rather listen to an 8 year olds take on things, at least it would be original.
He's an able bodied man wasting his life taking selfies, pity posting and scrolling through comments looking for dissenters to pounce on.
I can imagine she gets in from LW arseholed and loud. Falls asleep, wakes up loudly announcing she wants a takeaway,wolfs it down,more drink ,snores loudly ,wakes up moaning she's fat and the house is a mess and then repeat.
I wouldn't trust them to look after a tortoise, the parents and sister living next door was probably a way of making sure the kids made it through childhood in one piece!
The lies,the hypocrisy, the bs it's all so cringe.
I mean I wouldn't give a monkeys how they choose to waste their lives but the fact its all done publicly is just EMBARRASSING.

• Heart

SamBamford

She's obviously got a lot of stuff she wants to keep. But how much would it have cost him to buy her a bookcase for her birthday or xmas. Give her the bookcase to shelve the books for a gift so she doesn't feel like a charity case. Just one item at a time to tidy things away. She's elderly she just needs the tools to cope more. But no, he's sold his mothers dignity to just make a crap film. How he can do that and not care is just beyond me. If she ever comes to the point where she cannot cope there is no chance of them taking her in, it a home for her and she probably knows it.

• Sad

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Did Di say she had issues with her hearing? Not sure but isn’t there a disease mice/rats carry that can cause a disease that effects ears?
I was about to say the same thing!

When Di put the marigolds on I just couldn’t quite believe it. The flat is a dangerous place for her to be. It’s cluttered to a terrible level, filthy and if she doesn’t come to an injury in there I’ll be amazed.

I do understand that she’s stubborn but even so, it’s too much. When he stood their with his 🔨 I could cry.

They should all be bloody ashamed and as for the animal cruelty, well I’ve no suitable words.

Night

• Sad
  • Angry

rivermonster

VIP Member
we will only have to wait four months to watch the behind the scenes footage
It is a pity she has nothing else better to do, she really thinks she is something else doing these stupid skits when she is doing nothing more than making herself look a fool.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22