Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I couldn’t believe the vlog about the mice/rats in Di’s flat, that was so disgusting. The way they were walking around with the dying mice and filming it like it was ok 🤢🤮. Mank should have called the council straight away, not leave useless mice traps, he should be getting her counselling and cleaning up that flat. It’s no wonder she had several mice running around, it’s easy to hide in there. All that dirt under the table was so disgusting 🤢 I can’t believe both of them were not bothered by that. This is the reason the council forced entry into her flat previously, she hasn’t really decluttered the place since.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Lots of speculation going on in the fb group.
Some suggesting that ‘the people who don’t want to pay are getting too much for free’ so N&M need to make changes.

How about this, you ‘lovely kind community’… Maybe it’s not just a case of people ‘not wanting to pay’ but more a case that many simply can’t afford to pay.
And maybe, just maybe, it’s also a case of N&M not producing the content that they promised they would in order to lure you all in in the first place. You were promised lots when they started charging, and they rarely can be bothered to deliver - that’s not the fault of those who don’t want/can’t afford to pay - that’s totally down to N&M who are just lazy, greedy scumbags who take your money and give you little or nothing in return

• Heart
  • Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
Just wanted to say, please please please do not, as per Manky’s request, “sod off” tattlers! So glad we continue to rattle his cage 😏 about time he stopped lying, learnt how to commit, deliver, give quality and creative content and finally earn respect for doing so !😏 until then we will continue to call him out 😏👋

• Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Why does he need his ear to do the ONE thing he gets paid for as a “professional,” since he doesn’t listen to anyone anyway! 👂🙉

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'm so glad to read that some of the loyal subs are questioning M&N's behaviours and commitment to a service that many of them are paying for. They are unreliable towards their paying channel and substandard in their non paying content and deserve to be called out on both. People are struggling even more financially nowadays, yet this pair of unwashed idiots are robbing people. They are scum in their attitude towards followers.

However, whilst many are very vulnerable followers I don't think it's fair to label all of them with the tag of mentally weak though. Let's hops this swing in their happiness leads to a quick end for their channel.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Flogging fake tan on the gram today. "Which I love for adding into my daily routine" - what routine is that, wiping it on over the muck.

Loose men are back & poor Manks still didn’t get his place on the panel🤣
Can you imagine the production meeting for that when she suggests Manky for a seat on there, bet they wet themselves laughing when she has gone out of the room. 😄

• Haha
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member

Nadia says she has an IQ of 200. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

How easily bullshit falls out of her mouth....

• Haha
  • Wow

Itsnotmyname

I get that he may be feeling in a dark place and that is sad, but does he need to bring everyone else down with him! Jeez, he is unbelievable. No wonder she drinks.

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Those videos AG does are so cringe. They are just a group of people with obvious mental health problems or of low intelligence talking rubbish and unable to sing a note in tune. Someone should stop that idiot using vulnerable people in this way, it's not just the swadderleys who can see the videos, we all can for a start and you can just imagine the gruesome twosome laughing and taking the piss.

• Sad

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The humiliation for the kids..Post menopause woman gets her camel toe & lard out🤣to stay relevant
My teens would be apopletic if i was plastering my undercarriage all over the internet. The stick that they would get at school would be unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad

diamondtext

VIP Member
Do you know any other female nearing 60 who is fully caught up in the lives and loves of the Kardashian’s?
I think it would signify that she is unhappy in her own life, that she would spend so much time going into every intricate detail.
Dreading the giant arse picture coming soon, there will be a total eclipse 😩
Those poor wee dogs have seen everything

• Haha
  • Sick

Unsubscribed

VIP Member

even in the thumbnail she looks like she is eating a maggoty turd.

the lasagne toastie is back.....
Claims to have bought everything from Asda but one of those herbs she used was from Sainsburys and everything else was branded. She’s so concerned about the economic crisis but pours wine into the mince… highly unlikely that people worrying about finances will be in a position to be sloshing wine into a greasy toasty. She’s almost 60 and still talks about being hungover all the time, does she think this makes her sound and look younger? Why does she always feel the need to cook greasy food when she’s pretending she can’t be arsed to cook because she worked so hard…. She’ll be telling everyone tomorrow she only eats healthy food. Her speech sounds slurred…half cut again.

• Angry
  • Heart

utubegreed

Why does he feel it's his duty to give Johnny Depp updates, sod listening to him watch the LIVE Law & Crime Network on youtube instead!

nadia promoting her youtube channel on loose women. I'm sure this is a breach of advertising standards.
Numbers climbing she says? 200 people tuned in to him the other night.

• Haha

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
CM going on about sustainability and their girls wearing used clothes, aren't they fabulous? Wearing used clothes has been around for a few decades now. Did you know they have a family and it makes them busy? Guess what? They are going to make an effort to notify in a timely fashion as to when they are doing to do member lives. Oh thank you so very fuckin much for doing a bare minimum for your members. Losers. :rolleyes:

• Angry

Hopscotch

VIP Member
If their members had an ounce of intelligence between them they'd tell him to shove his channel up his arse and go give their time and money to a channel that's more deserving.

If the truth be told madam is probably flat out on the sofa pissed and his lordship is buying Sainsbury's entire stock of Kleenex Mansize in preparation for his JD wankathon.

Workshy twats! :mad:
Their YT channel is slowly becoming the Manky Mouse Club.

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
She really has got a slate loose - what on earth possesses her to do this unless it is alcohol induced. 🍷🍷🍷
So this is the body that is underneath the lycra that she is showing off on the vlogs, fishing for people to say she has lost weight, can't see it myself unless the lycra is made from Spanx material.

• Haha