Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a known fact that an ex alcoholic would not be able to resist a load of drink in the house like they have. I too believe he drinks and is deceiving everyone with his pathetic poor me posts. He always looks and acts half cut. Their faithful loving subs need to open their eyes and smell the bull tit!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh FFS Manks done a New Year speech. Doctor Swadderley is holding court with his subnormals. How to navigate New Years without a drink. He looks like he's been on a major bender in Soho, and not slept for a week. The state of his eyebags. Those stupid goth rings and his creepy hands. If he's not been on the sauce then he seriously needs a check up. What a mess.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
These are the sort of subs they have on their channel, Shelley is suicidal and is wanting their help. Why doesn't she phone the suicidal helpline, not N and M
I'm sure they will tell her to call The Samaritans, that's their answer for everything, even 'unwell trolls' were advised to call them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What's worse is the comments are like the olympics of which sub has the saddest life in the hope that it'll get Nadia's attention. I think the gold medal goes to Ashley!
Totally agree with that,I would say the majority are looking for a shout out and will stoop to any level to get it.Im not putting these people down, I'm saying this is what those 2 have created and making money from it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As Calum Best said in celebrity big brother, her cooking is so heavy and laden with cream, he felt sluggish on it. Maybe if she didn’t eat so much fatty food and stick tons of cream and butter in everything, she might lose some weight. And moobs Murk doesn’t look healthy despite his JW diet, he’s developed massive moobs and a pot belly 🤢🤮
😲 Callum said that to La Masterchef Extraordinaire? To her face? Anyone know how she reacted?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember what now, but when Mark was baking the ‘Swiss roll’... Kiki said something that I did feel was unkind towards Nadia and I felt that they gang up on her when Mark is acting like a twerp and I wonder if that happens all the time? Is he turning them against their Mum?

Re Toffee, why won’t they move her bed, remove that treat stick thing she is ALWAYS guarding, give her some space and love andSTOP filming her like she is some kind of performing seal. It really is animal cruelty and I feel terrible for her. It’s almost as if they have to have a favourite dog, favourite daughter, favourite subs... so sad.

Toffee is clearly not having a happy life. She is ignored by Nadia and tormented by him.
Nadia works cleans Cooks earns the money but the family seem to all sponge off her. She needs to get some self worth

• Sad
Reactions: 15
😲 Callum said that to La Masterchef Extraordinaire? To her face? Anyone know how she reacted?
she went ballistic. calum was fine, just said her cooking was a bit heavy and he fancied chicken and salad. it showed that her feeding people is all about control. was not said to her face but reported to her. she then confronted. I'll look for video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bessie Bunter...😂

I watched this eating a mince pie!😂She says she's a size 12/14?😮 I'm a 12 and sometimes I have to go up to a 14 depending on the shop. I'm nowhere near as big as N. I think she's a wee bit deluded there 😒😂
I think she said she used to be a 12-14 and she doesn't want to be anymore because that makes her diet and that gives her bloody stinking bloody thinking :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

From about 19mins onwards for chicken and salad gate. argument in kitchen and later one in bedroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't imagine turning up to any counselling session and having to talk to skull ring wearing man who looks hungover and unwashed. He won't allow anyone to talk, he'll want to talk all about himself. I can just see him now telling everyone his wife is "Nadia Sawalha off hardly on the telly".
[/QUOT.E]
...that is not a councillor. To use a favourite rather hackneyed expression of Mark's, I have serious skin in the game (🤢 ) most therapeutic models I can think of, drum into you the importance of boundaries. He really wouldn't be able to enter into any kind of therapeutic relationship if he was discussing his own personal issues.
this is how i feel when i read all the competitive sob-stories

Oh my God, that was one of my favourite comedies. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm sure they will tell her to call The Samaritans, that's their answer for everything, even 'unwell trolls' were advised to call them.

i think ManicMankMan needs to call the samaritans, 16 years sober and he still hasnt got over it, he talks about alcohol every day and his past when he use to get arseoled, hes never moved on, there is no way he could counsel anyone as he cant distract or support himself let alone anyone else

Reactions: 17
Oh shock horror mank has to make new yrs eve all about him. Poor me poor me pour me another drink. Seems to think everyone is obsessed as him about alcohol....believe it or not manks but not everyone has to get pissed to have a good time!! 🙄 He seriously needs to bore off with it....nobody cares!

Also, why are they championing and obsessing over the vaccines when they have both declared they arnt going to have it? More so fads, she has defo said she doesnt want it....yet constantly bangs on about it being the saviour of everything 🤔 such massive hypocrites pair of em 🙄
Well she said on LW she wouldn't have it, maybe LW thought she's getting too dangerous making statements like that, and now she's not been on much, so possibly singing the praises of the vaccine to get back in LW's good books? A long shot I know, but very odd behaviour..don't why I'm surprised by that.😅

Reactions: 10
Well she said on LW she wouldn't have it, maybe LW thought she's getting too dangerous making statements like that, and now she's not been on much, so possibly singing the praises of the vaccine to get back in LW's good books? A long shot I know, but very odd behaviour..don't why I'm surprised by that.😅

Maybe she read this post......

Also, note the lack of wuthering heights since........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think ManicMankMan needs to call the samaritans, 16 years sober and he still hasnt got over it, he talks about alcohol every day and his past when he use to get arseoled, hes never moved on, there is no way he could counsel anyone as he cant distract or support himself let alone anyone else
Maybe sober but are other "things" involved.

• Heart
  • Wow
Definitely. When they've done the nightime lives he has always been super hyper, no doubt in my mind that he is either on the booze or on drugs. On the morning ones he always looks hungover, in a bad mood and looks even rougher than he looked the night before. Their house is littered with bottles of alcohol, she can't be drinking it all it's him as well.
I think he is seriously hyped up on sugar and caffeine, no sleep, eats very badly and an unbalanced fitness routine sending his metabolism, emotions and hormones crazy.

As for all that drink, it's like they both get a kick out of putting temptation in front of each other. He brings in literally bag loads of sugar, all the things that trigger binging, and she buys a lot of alcohol, which triggers his extreme instability. That enables her to control him and vice versa.
I think she drinks quite a bit, especially since first lockdown, which is such a weight gainer, then she gets depressed and eats,then depressed and drinks. Horrendous lifestyle; and when she started that preaching last night, I just wanted YT to pull the plug on her channel.

They are deluded leaders of a Cult ramming dreadful,dangerous advice down the necks of all the subs who are to innocent to know any better; and all under the guise of a Fun Family channel??! I blame the the social media platforms, YT, ITV etc, no-one keeps an eye on what people are broadcasting. If someone does take their lives on her watch, it will be water off a ducks back to her, because, they've got their clever little 'zero policies' no bullies, and call The Samaritans blurb.

From about 19mins onwards for chicken and salad gate. argument in kitchen and later one in bedroom.
Oh my word! Thank you Cormorant. Eye opening. I saw Callum on a programme called In therapy on C.5 he seemed like such a nice man. What nasty piece of work she can be. I never saw that CBB, thank goodness, that was brutal, and actually quite hard to watch.

Nadia works cleans Cooks earns the money but the family seem to all sponge off her. She needs to get some self worth
That's how she gets her self worth, being in total control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Its statements like this that make him think he is going to be a good counsellor, he really is clueless
The absolute state of him and his absolutely shocking disgusting behaviour on YouTube, does the absolutely deluded moron really believe he could be a counsellor, REALLY MANKY

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He should go to Amazon and buy a book by Jason Vale - Kick The Drink Easily - he would find it a revelation.

Reactions: 7
The absolute state of him and his absolutely shocking disgusting behaviour on YouTube, does the absolutely deluded moron really believe he could be a counsellor, REALLY MANKY
I wonder what style of counselling he will choose? i.e Jung, Humanistic, Freudian, Mankism.. Whatever he chooses he is deluded and will fail just filling in the application form for the course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.