Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really plays up the alcoholic thing for clicks and likes . It’s fked up .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Need a new thread title soon I've written down

'ManikMankMan (TomTom)

Fadia (sorry can't remember who came up with that)

I don't have a sentence but have some words:

Stinkingbloodythinking (can take the bloody out)

If you're fat DON'TDIET

10 Crispycremedonuts & counting

I'm on yt more than I'm on telly

Exercise, yoga, mindfulness, juicing, bonebroth, bagforlife, hoarders, liars,

Trolls are unwell and need to call The Samaritans.

Sorry, I know I'm just quoting from them, I'm not great with titles. Something to think on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Need a new thread title soon I've written down

'ManikMankMan (TomTom)

Fadia (sorry can't remember who came up with that)

I don't have a sentence but have some words:

Stinkingbloodythinking (can take the bloody out)

If you're fat DON'TDIET

10 Crispycremedonuts & counting

I'm on yt more than I'm on telly

Exercise, yoga, mindfulness, juicing, bonebroth, bagforlife, hoarders, liars,

Trolls are unwell and need to call The Samaritans.

Sorry, I know I'm just quoting from them, I'm not great with titles. Something to think on!
How about:

New Year, Same Old Bingeing, Whingeing and Stinking Thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does he realise that to be a counsellor/therapist you need regular - logged - hours with a mental health professional yourself? I have significant doubts - for many reasons - that he could/would be able to do that.
Jack of all trades master of none 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy Moly... Just noticed not only did he put his rules about what we should and shouldn't do on Instagram but just to make sure he hasn't missed anyone out he's vlogged his authoritarian rules re alcohol on their channel!!!!!

OH DO SHUT UP MARK!!! IT'S YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEMS!!! and not everyone else... Perhaps if you had real friends you'd know that you self righteous twerp🙄
New Year's Day and of course the subject of Coffee Moaning is: 'Are YOU HUNGOVER?!'

Timestamp 11:45 M looks visibly uncomfortable on learning that virtually none of his submissives had a hangover this morning. Note his uncomfortable twitching and nervous laughter as he realises how out of touch he is with N and Kaye's his audience; that he was ranting at himself on a family YT channel on NYEve and on the Gram. What A Fool. Notice how he's only able to sit with this challenge to his world view for moments. It's seconds before he's explained reality away with "everyone does have a hangover but they are still asleep, (which also conveniently explains why my viewing figures are so low)." N knows he's crushed, she instantly steers the conversation towards hair of the dog stories and highlights the one submissive who has a hangover, so poor M doesn't feel so very alone in this world. Even her eyes start to glaze over when he starts talking about all the filming he did before they met, though. She then reiterates how useful M's NYEve chat was, even though it almost certainly wasn't.

Surely, the thing to do would be to celebrate how the drinking culture in this country has been transformed in the last 20 years and even during lockdown: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/16/one-three-drinking-less-lockdown-uk-survey-alcohol

But then that doesn't suit the SwadderEleys' stale narrative.
Happy New Year tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All the advice online re alcoholics and alcohol in the house pretty much says the same...

• " Even moderate drinking on your part can trigger cravings in your alcoholic spouse. Part of the struggle with maintaining sobriety is keeping alcohol out of sight and out of mind. A seemingly innocuous glass of wine enjoyed at dinner can reignite the compulsive thought patterns of a recovering alcoholic"
You have to wonder if Nadia's constant drinking Triggers Mark to secretly drink? He does the shopping so he's able to hide it all 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
New Year's Day and of course the subject of Coffee Moaning is: 'Are YOU HUNGOVER?!'

Timestamp 11:45 M looks visibly uncomfortable on learning that virtually none of his submissives had a hangover this morning. Note his uncomfortable twitching and nervous laughter as he realises how out of touch he is with N and Kaye's his audience; that he was ranting at himself on a family YT channel on NYEve and on the Gram. What A Fool. Notice how he's only able to sit with this challenge to his world view for moments. It's seconds before he's explained reality away with "everyone does have a hangover but they are still asleep, (which also conveniently explains why my viewing figures are so low)." N knows he's crushed, she instantly steers the conversation towards hair of the dog stories and highlights the one submissive who has a hangover, so poor M doesn't feel so very alone in this world. Even her eyes start to glaze over when he starts talking about all the filming he did before they met, though. She then reiterates how useful M's NYEve chat was, even though it almost certainly wasn't.

Surely, the thing to do would be to celebrate how the drinking culture in this country has been transformed in the last 20 years and even during lockdown: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/apr/16/one-three-drinking-less-lockdown-uk-survey-alcohol

But then that doesn't suit the SwadderEleys' stale narrative.
Happy New Year tattlers.
he is stuck in a time warp and thinks everyone just gets arseoled all the time, because he did
In fact hardly anyone does - and when I think of my own family and friends there are lots who barely drink, let alone get tit faced
#what planet is that man on - so out of touch because he never leaves his little bubble
there are a lot of young adults who dont drink at all
just because he is in a constant state of wanting to drink - doesnt mean everyone is, he needs to bore off and check his facts

• Heart
Reactions: 15
he is stuck in a time warp and thinks everyone just gets arseoled all the time, because he did
In fact hardly anyone does - and when I think of my own family and friends there are lots who barely drink, let alone get tit faced
#what planet is that man on - so out of touch because he never leaves his little bubble
just because he is in a constant state of wanting to drink - doesnt mean everyone is, he needs to bore off and check his facts
He drank, his wife drinks, his daughter drinks... They are in the minority which he wrongly assumes is the majority...

Their life is so far removed from everyone else's... It's their norm... I've joked about it been car crash tv but it absolutely is!!! It's so abnormal...

Ex alcoholic, ex soap star, both with "issues" turn their home into a TV studio despite their anxious child begging them not to... YUP IT'S ABNORMAL 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You are so right he really does have tunnel vision he really cannot see life from anybody elses perspective.
The sad thing in this is not just his projection of his nuerotic mental state onto to everyone else but also that he drinks (or did whatever actually doesn't make much difference because he still has the mindset of an addict) as a form of escapism.
Where is the pleasure in that?
Its just running away isn't it food sex coffee talking a big talk virtue signalling its all covering up an empty void within.
So its hard not to reach the conclusion that they are just hiding their misery except that its in plain sight for all to see and they are not fooling anyone only themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He drank, his wife drinks, his daughter drinks... They are in the minority which he wrongly assumes is the majority...

Their life is so far removed from everyone else's... It's their norm... I've joked about it been car crash tv but it absolutely is!!! It's so abnormal...

Ex alcoholic, ex soap star, both with "issues" turn their home into a TV studio despite their anxious child begging them not to... YUP IT'S ABNORMAL 🙄
..and.... Off we go again. She's hiding her stinking thinking (for now) and has decided that it's boring having a bacon sandwich on your own. No Fadia, you have stinking thinking and you are on an extreme diet and are lying to your subs. You're pretending you got rid of your stinking thinking and you just want to have a lovely breakfast, and the only reason you won't indulge is because no-one else will. LIAR!

She looks like she has a mighty hangover, can barely see her eyes. Deliveroo 2xBig Macs+a double cheeseburger+large french fries are moments away.🍔🍟🍔

No Manky, I'm not hungover, I didn't drink a drop except for some lovely cups of tea. I didn't watch your boring alcoholic rant either, and even if I was hungover, I and most of the world have a right to be, it's been a tough year and not everyone needs to drink two bottles of vodka to relax.

• Haha
  • Heart
..and.... Off we go again. She's hiding her stinking thinking (for now) and has decided that it's boring having a bacon sandwich on your own. No Fadia, you have stinking thinking and you are on an extreme diet and are lying to your subs. You're pretending you got rid of your stinking thinking and you just want to have a lovely breakfast, and the only reason you won't indulge is because no-one else will. LIAR!

She looks like she has a mighty hangover, can barely see her eyes. Deliveroo 2xBig Macs+a double cheeseburger+large french fries are moments away.🍔🍟🍔

No Manky, I'm not hungover, I didn't drink a drop except for some lovely cups of tea. I didn't watch your boring alcoholic rant either, and even if I was hungover, I and most of the world have a right to be, it's been a tough year and not everyone needs to drink two bottles of vodka to relax.
Nadia’s ‘food chats ‘ can be quite triggering to some listeners, YES I thinks she is purposely putting people offbalance by mentioning McDs and not to start a diet today, She is psychologically sabatarging listeners heathy goals while she is secretly detoxing and getting ahead start on every one else. 😡
I think the ‘Pregnancy Food Baby’ photo was exaggerated and photo shopped Inorder maybe to show a drastic difference when she eventually loses weight ( may be a new weight lose book in the pipe line ?)

• Heart
  • Angry
I agree about the time warp tomtomclub, which isn't helped by M never leaving the house. However, I'm amazed that someone who pretends to be an unpaid journalist every morning :ROFLMAO: hasn't seen this trend being reported extensively in the media. This is feature is from this weekend's You magazine in the Mail on Sunday. https://www.you.co.uk/best-non-alco...ampaign=MN-YOU-Newsletter-010121&utm_term=YOU
Can anyone with access please let us know if M's brave enough to include it in the paper review section of the Sunday Show. :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
Nadia’s ‘food chats ‘ can be quite triggering to some listeners, YES I thinks she is purposely putting people offbalance by mentioning McDs and not to start a diet today, She is psychologically sabatarging listeners heathy goals while she is secretly detoxing and getting ahead start on every one else. 😡
I think the ‘Pregnancy Food Baby’ photo was exaggerated and photo shopped Inorder maybe to show a drastic difference when she eventually loses weight ( may be a new weight lose book in the pipe line ?)
I agree Ireckon, I mentioned last night after years of self work, therapy and..I don’t need to go into my story, that ‘Premiere’ about not dieting enraged me on so many levels, especially for those who truly are dangerously overweight, she gave out very mixed messages and enabled.
She triggered my own issues simply because I felt she was up to something. I even said she would be drinking green juice the next day AND SHE DID, she looked like she was going to vomit whilst pretending it was delicious.

Well, her philosophy was if you deny yourself you binge, so I am keeping a keen eye. She is most definitely dieting, and the book? Yes she will be angling for another diet book, but you have to practice what you preach and show the results. So we need to see her having what she wants in moderation and losing 1lb a week until she reached the healthy weight she is happy with.
Of course, she would cheat though. Extreme diets behind our backs, with a couple of vlogs of her eating normal healthy meals and heck ice-cream if she wants it.

She is in her insane addictive cycle and dragging those with weight issues down with her too and weight issues go both ways, if anyone leans towards the anorexic side and watches her rants! I dread to think what that would trigger.

Yes he rants on and on about alcohol and my God it’s boring, but she does the same with food, but she confuses me because one minute she loves her body the next she hates it, she’s a downright mess, and keep an eye out Tattlers, bone broth next because she will be so hungry, then add the noodles......
I wish there was some sort of health regulatory board I could report her to.

• Heart
She is in her insane addictive cycle and dragging those with weight issues down with her too and weight issues go both ways, if anyone leans towards the anorexic side and watches her rants! I dread to think what that would trigger.

I wish there was some sort of health regulatory board I could report her to.
I completely agree chipmunk. We tattlers know there's a certain breed of submissive who needs N to know their cat is blacker than everyone else's but these comments really concerned me.
Charlatan.jpg

I think that watching rubbish like this as dangerous for anyone with an eating disorder as those pro-suicide sites for those feeling in despair. All who exploit others' misery and the mental health challenges they might face by peddling snake oil remedies and outdated theories should be banned from social media. AND prosecuted as an example, before some greedy chancer ends up with blood on their hands.

• Heart
  • Angry
On the last vlogmas she says Maddy has had no taste since she had COVID, how come then when Nadia makes a waga mommas later in the year Maddy says oooh it tastes just like the real thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
On the last vlogmas she says Maddy has had no taste since she had COVID, how come then when Nadia makes a waga mommas later in the year Maddy says oooh it tastes just like the real thing?
Maddie must have lost sense of taste then if she likes Nadia's food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mankini is always playing the ex Alcoholic card so he can get a continuous pat on the back for doing duck all, like a true narcissist. And Fadia will be using the couch to 5k as a convenient way to disguise weight loss from another one of her new year fad diets that will only last until February, pair of stinking liars more like.

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.