Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time (correct me if I’m wrong) she has openly talked (and fake cried) about the details of the quiz fundraiser- (Missing People charity.)
I’m wondering if he saw on here that were ready to pounce if they didn’t give that info before tonight?
Also, that I’d already spoken to someone from that charity who said Bratz was NOT an ambassador for them?
If nothing else, at least now, they can’t wriggle out of making sure all donations go where they’re supposed to.😶

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So Marks allegedly an ex alcoholic?
Would you have the following conversation with an ex alcoholic???

22.22mins into last night's live -

"Nadia What about a nice cocktail? "
Mark "I love a snowball"
Nadia "well do you want to make the snowballs then?"
Mark "are they like the little babycham drinks?"
Nadia "aren't they the eggnog?"
Mark "I think I got drunk on snowballs once"

During this conversation, realising they've just cocked up, Mark goes bright red in the face and Nadia goes silent and leans into her hands...

What is it with Mark and alcohol. An ex alcoholic wouldn't keep taking about alcohol and his wife surely wouldn't suggest the ex alcoholic make alcoholic Christmas cocktails for their vlog???

Is the alcoholic story another lie they tell? I'm confused 🤔
The great scabby faced thick headed moron slipped up there, of course he still drinks, he’s pissed on most of those ridiculous night lives, who is he trying to kid, what a sad Pratt

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yep. She said the other day that they would start filming Vlogmas this weekend.
Oh nooooo🤦‍♀️. Extra lisping, extra Bratia behaviour, extra drinking, extra food,extra spending, extra shots of her Gor-giss extra fat tummy, extra avoidance from the kids. No extra FAMILY members though... how is she going to get around that one! Oh yeah Covid, the only time she suddenly cares..

For the first time (correct me if I’m wrong) she has openly talked (and fake cried) about the details of the quiz fundraiser- (Missing People charity.)
I’m wondering if he saw on here that were ready to pounce if they didn’t give that info before tonight?
Also, that I’d already spoken to someone from that charity who said Bratz was NOT an ambassador for them?
If nothing else, at least now, they can’t wriggle out of making sure all donations go where they’re supposed to.😶
👋👋👋 Hurrah for you @Clarity seeker ❤

• Heart

Mark "I love a snowball"

During this conversation, realising they've just cocked up, Mark goes bright red in the face and Nadia goes silent and leans into her hands...

What is it with Mark and alcohol. An ex alcoholic wouldn't keep taking about alcohol and his wife surely wouldn't suggest the ex alcoholic make alcoholic Christmas cocktails for their vlog???

Her speech is a bit slurry there.
Tu ne penses pas?

Reactions: 8
On last nights night shift at 22:15 one of their followers said dont forget about lisa and the boys, n said "I know" and then "I hope lisa and the boys" then went quiet. I reckon N was going to say I hope lisa and the boys can come over and had to stop herself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@clarityseeker
Did you hear her say she is a patron for missing people charity last night? Is that yet another lie? 🤔

• Wow
Dearest Tattlers,
In keeping with ‘them’ filming vlogmas stuff this weekend, I’ve been working on my own little commemorative piece to mark the moment.
My own little Christmas Carol/Swadderley National Anthem- especially for all of you.xx
(Just for fun)🙈
I tried to keep it close to the original words which are below my version.
Happy SundayTattlers. ❤

Sing to the tune of ‘Deck the Halls.’

My version.

Deck Murk on the head with a brolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
That would make all Tattlers jolly
Winch-more Hill for cheap apparel
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la
Trolls all say she’s like a barrel
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.
See them have a blazing row
She is such a lying cow

Follow us on social media
“Hit the thumbs up,” (they couldn’t be needier)
Quickly let’s all play thumb ping pong
Fa-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
Watch them as they have a ding dong

Rejoicing Tattlers sing together
No more Swadderley’s shite forever
Fa-la-la-la-la, LA-LAAAA-LAAAA-LAAAAAAAA.🎅🏻

Original version.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
'Tis the season to be jolly
Don we now our gay apparel
Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol

[Verse 2]
See the blazing Yule before us
Strike the harp and join the chorus
Follow me in merry measure
While I tell of Yule-tide treasure

[Verse 3]
Fast away the old year passes
Hail the new year, lads and lasses
Sing we joyous, all together
Heedless of the wind and weather

@clarityseeker
Did you hear her say she is a patron for missing people charity last night? Is that yet another lie? 🤔
I rang the charity a week or two ago after she’d claimed she was a patron, either on her insta-live or vlog- (can’t remember which.) and they said she wasn’t a patron then.
I’m wondering has someone got in touch with her as the charity said they take this very seriously and would look into it.
Maybe that and also, maybe Murk saw on here and suggested Bratz better do something about it quick?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dearest Tattlers,
In keeping with ‘them’ filming vlogmas stuff this weekend, I’ve been working on my own little commemorative piece to mark the moment.
My own little Christmas Carol/Swadderley National Anthem- especially for all of you.xx
(Just for fun)🙈
Happy SundayTattlers. ❤

My version.

Hill for cheap apparel
She is such a lying cow

Original version.

[Verse 2]

[Verse 3]
That is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AND BRILLIANT!!!! It's so apt!!! Your very talented and very observant 👏👍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
That is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AND BRILLIANT!!!! It's so apt!!! Your very talented and very observant 👏👍😍
Line 5 is supposed to say “Winch-more Hill” for cheap apparel but it wouldn’t upload.

• Haha
The great scabby faced thick headed moron slipped up there, of course he still drinks, he’s pissed on most of those ridiculous night lives, who is he trying to kid, what a sad Pratt
Why do they make such noise and hail the vaccine when they blatantly aren't going to have it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched first few mins of the quiz and N says she is ambassador of missing persons. We know she isnt 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Why do they make such noise and hail the vaccine when they blatantly aren't going to have it 🤔
When i think of vaccines I think of Maurice Hilleman- the father of vaccinology https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman
He first identified chlamydia as a bacteria for his ph.d. he developed over 40 vaccines. Of the 14 routinely given vaccinations he developed 8. he took a sample from his daugher who had mumps and developed a vaccine so his younger daughter wouldn't get it and the strain still used for mumps vaccines is named after her. He developed MMR but when a more effective component was developed by another company he integrated it into the MMR vaccine even though it would mean a financial loss. He developed the vaccine for the last great flu pandemic in 1957. And he worked tirelessly to make sure his vaccines were ssafe.

So excuse me if some dead behind the eyes attention bleep sat on Loose women going "i don't fink i'll ave it" and "OoOOh I fink yur brave" to anyone who is thinking of having it is something I really don't give a duck about. Before she opens her shitehole and gives her contribution of absolutely nothing but irrational fear to the field of vaccinology, she should look at someone like Maurice Hilleman and learn her contribution to be exactly what it is- worse than nothing- and shut her pie (literal) hole.

Also, she should leave Wuthering heights the duck alone........

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When i think of vaccines I think of Maurice Hilleman- the father of vaccinology https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman
He first identified chlamydia as a bacteria for his ph.d. he developed over 40 vaccines. Of the 14 routinely given vaccinations he developed 8. he took a sample from his daugher who had mumps and developed a vaccine so his younger daughter wouldn't get it and the strain still used for mumps vaccines is named after her. He developed MMR but when a more effective component was developed by another company he integrated it into the MMR vaccine even though it would mean a financial loss. He developed the vaccine for the last great flu pandemic in 1957. And he worked tirelessly to make sure his vaccines were ssafe.

So excuse me if some dead behind the eyes attention bleep sat on Loose women going "i don't fink i'll ave it" and "OoOOh I fink yur brave" to anyone who is thinking of having it is something I really don't give a duck about. Before she opens her shitehole and gives her contribution of absolutely nothing but irrational fear to the field of vaccinology, she should look at someone like Maurice Hilleman and learn her contribution to be exactly what it is- worse than nothing- and shut her pie (literal) hole.

Brilliantly put cormorant 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought this forum was a place to let off steam about arseholes and their bullshit, not a place to personally attack people and their families. I watch Nadia and mark et al and I cringe but this forum makes me uncomfortable. It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage. Yes they talk shite but so what? It costs me nothing. Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun
everything that everyone here subjects to criticism they put out there as something to be interested in and discuss.

• Heart
I thought this forum was a place to let off steam about arseholes and their bullshit, not a place to personally attack people and their families. I watch Nadia and mark et al and I cringe but this forum makes me uncomfortable. It gives me no pleasure to attack someone’s sobriety nor their marriage. Yes they talk shite but so what? It costs me nothing. Literally, if you’re that invested, get a life. This is supposed to be fun
Why read it if it makes you feel uncomfortable? It might not cost you anything, but there appears to be some quite vulnerable people that are parting with their hard earned, on the say so of the SA family. Now that makes me very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Just watched first few mins of the quiz and N says she is ambassador of missing persons. We know she isnt 😡
I’ve noticed for tonight’s quiz they have a link to the just giving page which is then linked to the Missing People charity.
I went back to the Big Fat Family Quiz
@clarityseeker
I’m trying to find it.... be right back. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dearest Tattlers,
(Just for fun)🙈
Happy SundayTattlers. ❤

My version.

Winch-more Hill for cheap apparel
She is such a lying cow

Original version.

[Verse 2]

[Verse 3]

I rang the charity a week or two ago after she’d claimed she was a patron, either on her insta-live or vlog- (can’t remember which.) and they said she wasn’t a patron then.
I’m wondering has someone got in touch with her as the charity said they take this very seriously and would look into it.
Maybe that and also, maybe Murk saw on here and suggested Bratz better do something about it quick?
Should we film us all singing it as per the subs xmas song. We could ask Xander to play the keyboard

• Haha

Mark "I love a snowball"

You are SO right notSUBmissive . They kind of look at each other after N suggests he makes the snowballs like "ohhhh crap, what have I said?"

I'm beginning to wonder whether he is an ex alcoholic or not? Perhaps it's a lie they've been telling for so long that they actually believe it. You can imagine N coming in from work at LW one day back in the early days panicking saying "Arghhh, I said on LIVE TV that you were an alcoholic." And since then they've had to keep it going... ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.