Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is seriously hyped up on sugar and caffeine, no sleep, eats very badly and an unbalanced fitness routine sending his metabolism, emotions and hormones crazy.

As for all that drink, it's like they both get a kick out of putting temptation in front of each other. He brings in literally bag loads of sugar, all the things that trigger binging, and she buys a lot of alcohol, which triggers his extreme instability. That enables her to control him and vice versa.
I think she drinks quite a bit, especially since first lockdown, which is such a weight gainer, then she gets depressed and eats,then depressed and drinks. Horrendous lifestyle; and when she started that preaching last night, I just wanted YT to pull the plug on her channel.

They are deluded leaders of a Cult ramming dreadful,dangerous advice down the necks of all the subs who are to innocent to know any better; and all under the guise of a Fun Family channel??! I blame the the social media platforms, YT, ITV etc, no-one keeps an eye on what people are broadcasting. If someone does take their lives on her watch, it will be water off a ducks back to her, because, they've got their clever little 'zero policies' no bullies, and call The Samaritans blurb.

Oh my word! Thank you Cormorant. Eye opening. I saw Callum on a programme called In therapy on C.5 he seemed like such a nice man. What nasty piece of work she can be. I never saw that CBB, thank goodness, that was brutal, and actually quite hard to watch.
That's how she gets her self worth, being in total control.
On the gossip forum a couple of days ago there were a few nice posts about him being helpful to a mum in an airport and a similar ones, all saying he was a lovely man.

Reactions: 3
Just seen latest vlog he has his mum wandering up a dark street looking for him in his new car laughing at her looking for him hes a bully boy then shows off the interior of his new car how can they afford a car like that he will never leave her when she provides him with flashy cars not bad for a man that never goes to work .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Maybe she read this post......

Also, note the lack of wuthering heights since........
whats Wuthering Heights? @cormorant

Just seen latest vlog he has his mum wandering up a dark street looking for him in his new car laughing at her looking for him hes a bully boy then shows off the interior of his new car how can they afford a car like that he will never leave her when she provides him with flashy cars not bad for a man that never goes to work .
All I can say is what Bastards they are to Di - they make me so angry as I looked after my MIL until she was 96 so she did not get in that state. I am the same age as Di but in better health but know my son wouldn't treat me like that and does not have their wealth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So marks got a shirt on tonight!!! Partying I wonder?
apparently shes drinking tequila while on a zoom with kaye....she did an insta story thanking her loyal subs...and then plugged their youtube 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
the kate bush song nadia frequently ruins.

as used here by the supersub

Well if I didn’t know anything about the SadderlEys I would think from the montage of Fadia that’s she looks like a fun,normal person; but of course I know that’s not the case. I couldn’t get passed the 3rd sub.
Thank you for posting Cormorant.

Reactions: 5
Lisa ELdridge just posted that her ads on her YT channel raised £52,000 this year for her charities, she has over 2 millions subscribers and her videos attract well over 250,000 views a time, so the Saddo's will be earning a tiny fraction compared to that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does he realise that to be a counsellor/therapist you need regular - logged - hours with a mental health professional yourself? I have significant doubts - for many reasons - that he could/would be able to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy Moly... Just noticed not only did he put his rules about what we should and shouldn't do on Instagram but just to make sure he hasn't missed anyone out he's vlogged his authoritarian rules re alcohol on their channel!!!!!

OH DO SHUT UP MARK!!! IT'S YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEMS!!! and not everyone else... Perhaps if you had real friends you'd know that you self righteous twerp🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lisa ELdridge just posted that her ads on her YT channel raised £52,000 this year for her charities, she has over 2 millions subscribers and her videos attract well over 250,000 views a time, so the Saddo's will be earning a tiny fraction compared to that
Just had a look at 2 minutes of her on yt. I'm not surprised she raises that amount and has so many viewers. Her house is clean, she is clean, she seems very sweet, grounded and is clearly a very talented make-up artist and businesswoman.
People like The SadderEly's must be aware of good you tubers like her, why can they not learn from them. It's almost like Fadia knows she can't make anything of herself so instead tries to make a mockery of anyone especially if they are female, the correct weight, healthy, clean and earn a good living.

She tells us we are being 'forced' by society to be a size 10, have great skin and be perfect women blah blah.
Yes to an extent both men and women look perfect in adverts and movies to the point of ridiculous by USE OF FILTERS, but we know this. She doesn't have to keep telling us that we don't need to be perfect, so much so that to prove her point she has got into complete self destruct mode.

If I see someone successful, I want to know what their secret is, how do they do it, can I learn from them?

Not take the mickey out of KimKardashian whilst ripping off Sarah Cooper, stuff my face with 7 donuts, choke on iced biscuits, admit to wanting to have a :poop: in a Bag for Life, deluding myself that I am entertaining and educating people that this is how real people live, and she is a beacon of truth standing on her mountain of donuts fat, pre-diabetic and 5 years away from a heart attack.

When you look at Lisa Eldridge and then at Fadia's holy mess of a life, you wonder how on earth she has held her job down on TV for so long.

I like looking after myself, washing my sheets, trying different therapies. Any day that is a struggle I like to take extra care not to self harm, by eating all the wrong things or having one too many drinks. That is not society forcing me to look after myself, that is my instinct, informing me to take care, to like myself, respect what I have and respect my loved ones.

She and Manks, need a big wake up call from somebody 'above' them. Sorry, I'm still raging from that NO DIET AND I'M ANGRY monologue from last night. I found what she said destructive to my thinking and I've got just about every self help book there is, had 20 years in therapy and the rest. So if I found it destructive, what is that kind of preaching going to do to someone who really is just at the beginning of their long journey out of the mire.

Sorry, I digressed and lost my point regarding Lisa. I suppose what I'm saying is no, they should not be earning money but even more so, NO, they should not be allowed to broadcast under a Fun Family channel. I have a feeling things are not going to end well for someone, be it them, or a sub.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Soooo... We've had the Vlogmas that WASN'T Christmassy, we've had the constant overeating, we've had both of them preach to us about food and alcohol... Just waiting for Mark to sink into his miserable January woe is him low mood and.............

Then it all starts all over again... Exactly the same as every other year they've vlogged...

THANKS FOR THE CAR CRASH TV/ NOT TV Sawalha-Adderleys... We always think you cannot sink any lower and then... YOU DO 🙄🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Soooo... We've had the Vlogmas that WASN'T Christmassy, we've had the constant overeating, we've had both of them preach to us about food and alcohol... Just waiting for Mark to sink into his miserable January woe is him low mood and.............

Then it all starts all over again... Exactly the same as every other year they've vlogged...

THANKS FOR THE CAR CRASH TV/ NOT TV Sawalha-Adderleys... We always think you cannot sink any lower and then... YOU DO 🙄🙃
Indeed, and my INSTA radar is bleeping, I feel a hideous copycat 'Knee deep in life' photo looming.🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Indeed, and my INSTA radar is bleeping, I feel a hideous copycat 'Knee deep in life' photo looming.🤩
I agree... The only person who NEEDS to see Nadia Sawalha's body a Doctor... I'm sure she'll be on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame as 2021 starts... She's already prized herself into her LYCRA this week... It's a given that her bra lard will be on display in the near future 👎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually like Lisa, they are cool, retro family. I think that really Nadia and manky but more manky would like all the retro stuff that Lisa has in their house. I’m just wondering if when Carlos bought the Mary statue prompted Nadia and manky to buy the biblical candles?

Reactions: 10
I wonder what style of counselling he will choose? i.e Jung, Humanistic, Freudian, Mankism.. Whatever he chooses he is deluded and will fail just filling in the application form for the course.
Reckon it will be basic humanistic counselling, but I'm sure they'll suss him out fairly early in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
❌Caught her out! ❌ As I said I would. Hometime #71, she holds up a mug whilst filming 'Behind the scenes of LW at home,' and says...

'I'm drinking...tea.. (turning her nose up) tea I don't really want,out of a mug I really love, so that's alright."

It was clearly a herbal tea.

Why Fadia? Why don't you want the tea?

I thought you preached last night that you weren't going to beat yourself up, and fast and cleanse and have things you don't want just because they are good for you?

Thought you were going to have just Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and we all know you love a cup of tea, so why aren't you having the tea you want?

It's a small slip up I know, but, she is DEFINITELY secretly dieting! LIAR!

Oh, and I had my first glimpse of her doing yoga, she even manages to pose whilst doing that:rolleyes: UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

❌Caught her out! ❌ As I said I would. Hometime #71, she holds up a mug whilst filming 'Behind the scenes of LW at home,' and says...

'I'm drinking...tea.. (turning her nose up) tea I don't really want,out of a mug I really love, so that's alright."

It was clearly a herbal tea.

Why Fadia? Why don't you want the tea?

I thought you preached last night that you weren't going to beat yourself up, and fast and cleanse and have things you don't want just because they are good for you?

Thought you were going to have just Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and we all know you love a cup of tea, so why aren't you having the tea you want?

Then at 14:33 there she is drinking her green detox juice!

She is DEFINITELY doing EXTREME dieting!

She couldn't even wait for 24 hours.

So rant and rage about how angry you are about how much you have eaten and you are NOT going to diet, tell everyone to do the same, then go and do the exact opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.