Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the last vlogmas she says Maddy has had no taste since she had COVID, how come then when Nadia makes a waga mommas later in the year Maddy says oooh it tastes just like the real thing?
Good shout, Billybob69 It was the time N put her heart and soul into trying to buy her daughters' affection by deep frying them a veggie-free Five Guys fakeaway.

Time stamp 13:55
M of course had to compete by buying a load of sugary drinks American sodas to wash it all down and pull the focus back onto himself by electing himself the 'drinks dispenser'. How I laughed. :sneaky:

Time stamp 40:40
I also hate the way they crave one daughter's approval whilst completely disregarding the other's opinion. :( For the record, both girls were able to taste just fine. In fact, it was Maddie's refined palate that demanded the chips be fried specifically in peanut oil - nothing else would cut the mustard, see ref in the following paragraph.

Time stamp: 14:25
I was also shocked that such a talented home cook is so thick that she doesn't understand that peanut oil and groundnut oil are one and the same thing. Especially after such extensive internet 'research'. I guess you don't have to worry too much about the cost of ingredients when you're claiming them against tax (for recipe-testing purposes). I remember this video because N was shocked at just how much of her money her unemployed husband spends on buying their daughters' affection, which also comes up in this section.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maddie's instagram is looking more and more like an onlyfans. Why does that girl wear her knickers so high - must be awfully uncomfortable!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If you happen to pop on here Manky I have a helpful tip....get some friends because no friend would let you look a prat like you constantly do on a daily basis... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark thinks he is so hilarious
When watching himself

Maddie's instagram is looking more and more like an onlyfans. Why does that girl wear her knickers so high - must be awfully uncomfortable!
shame her music can’t show off her talent by itself

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It astonishes me how much they spoil Moodie. I think Fadia is terrified of her daughter hating her, cos she openly criticises her and defends Mank. But Moodie is miserable anyway and makes spoilt demands on Fadia like expensive peanut oil and expensive environmentally friendly oat milk, when she probably knows that all oat milk is environmentally friendly, then she stuffs her face with McDs. I think Moodie makes these demands on Fadia, just to see how far she will go to get her approval. Honestly I think Kiki is the only sensible one in that stupid family. They’re just helping to turn Moodie into a spoilt narcissist, who gets praise for duck all. Funny how her lack of taste and smell, hasn’t stopped her getting tit faced with a large group of mates in lockdown though and of course Fadia wouldn’t dare risk falling out with her by telling her to behave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What's this couch to 5k? I agree with who ever said she will use it as a disguise as to how she lost her weight (which will be by EXTREME dieting) "No, all the running it just fell off me."

Mind you she can barely walk when they go to their park, is she supposed to be running? Which charity will she be gracing her presence with this time?

I apologise Tattlers, it will take me another few hours before I recover from her diet rant, then I will rein in my rather bitter ranting about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you happen to pop on here Manky I have a helpful tip....get some friends because no friend would let you look a prat like you constantly do on a daily basis... 🙄
Good point Oohlia and i agree but the problem is his ego will not allow for the truth in fact he finds the truth offensive (something that he needs to defend against at all cost).
In this sense he attracts liars and lies because thats what he accepts only people who tell him what he wants to believe...
Hot husband hard working intelligent misunderstood brilliant dad honestly no real person could provide that amount of bullshit.
Hats off to nadia he's really made her queen of the lies...hey i'm sure she had potential before but with him she's become the expert.
That way she can pretend she's living her best life thats she's all about body positivity that her cooking is manna from heaven and that nearly soiling yourself in sainsburys is just water off a ducks back aka keeping it real...
The words living in a fools paradise seems to be apt for both of them in perfect balance he goes up she goes down (the toilet).
Untill the pendulum swings back again and he is miserable (actually no real change just stopped being manic now is depressive) and she comes over all maternal and concerned and gets the thrill of being needy and needed.
God what a pair...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mark thinks he is so hilarious
When watching himself
That explains why the editing takes so long. The submissives have come to expect special music and slow mo sections to emphasise M's comedic genius.

You've hit the nail on the head Oohlia - I think M's finding it impossible to source other grown men who share his level of intellect 'sense of humour' for companionship. Remember to M, other men blokes are football obsessed, lager swilling misogynists. It amazes me that M is so scared of the world outside his front door that he can't begin to comprehend that society has moved on in the past two decades, leaving him and his opinions entirely redundant.

Ditto with N's insulting perception of the 'clueless' British 70s home cook. Things have certainly changed since N's mum cooked for the family in the 70s. Just not the SwadderEleys, it would appear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OK, so I think my title has the most votes, I have done a search and can't find any other suggestions..I don't want to tread on anyone's toes. Have we had any other suggestions, before the new thread is made?

Update: As there have been no objections, I shall create the thread now. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just watched the 5 guys vlog, can you believe she actually put grated butter in the burger 🤣🤣🤣 she can’t help herself, she just sticks butter and cream in everything, no wonder they said her cooking was heavy on CBB 🤣 Then theres Mank with his mentally challenged, special needs, desperately unfunny, try hard comedy act 😏 bleeping hell no wonder the girls refuse to be in the vlogs. Theres Moodie desperately trying to look cool on Instagram while her fucktard father makes increasingly cringeworthy vlogs 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe Fadia has started stripping off to complete with her daughters Onlyfans like Instagram 🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

New thread hasn’t been linked

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.