Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coffe Boring today
Nadia was disgusted with celebrities’Partying and posting it’on social media........ ummmm what about Maddie???
Only because they have not been invited anywhere to party (before T4) or she would have been off like a flash and he would have stayed home "editing".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They seem to be a classic example of pot calling the kettle black . The hypocrisy of them . Seems he’s deleted all bad comments off her weight video !

• Angry
Reactions: 22
They seem to be a classic example of pot calling the kettle black . The hypocrisy of them . Seems he’s deleted all bad comments off her weight video !
The only thing doing any real excersize in that flea pit is Mank’s index finger......and that must be virtually down to the bone after last night’s performance....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same when she was stuffing those doughnuts into her mouth, how do they not make her sick. I was feeling sick looking at her, she is gross the way she eats and the amount she consumes. A modern day Billy Bunter.
Bessie Bunter...😂

Those glasses do not suit her at all!
I watched this eating a mince pie!😂She says she's a size 12/14?😮 I'm a 12 and sometimes I have to go up to a 14 depending on the shop. I'm nowhere near as big as N. I think she's a wee bit deluded there 😒😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Both Nadia and Mark are UNABLE TO HEAR any truths about themselves. The truth shatters their illusions of themselves and their life...

The truth about the Sawalha-Adderleys is FAR FAR worse than any vlog they put out 🙄

• Heart
It's New Year's Eve Groundhog Day.
M: "We can quickly find ourselves feeling aggrieved, frustrated, angry, resentful and sorry for ourselves."
Cheers tattlers, have a good one. 🥂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's New Year's Eve Ground hog Day.
M: "We can quickly find ourselves feeling aggrieved, frustrated, angry, resentful and sorry for ourselves."
Having grown up with an alcoholic parent I don’t know why there’s so much alcohol in their house.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nadia this morning said their YT channel was like a “digital village”. 🙄 Nadia wanted subs to come up with a name for it. Well had a look and some of these might be appropriate (they really exist in UK!)

• Brokenwind
  • Brown Willy
  • Crapstone
  • Droop
  • Dull
  • Fattiehead
  • Great Snoring
  • Horrid Hill
  • Loose Bottom
  • Mumbles
  • Nasty
  • Pity Me
  • Spunkie
  • Stranagalwilly
  • Balls Cross
  • Bell End
  • Bitchfield
  • Boggy Bottom
  • Butt Hole Road
  • Cockermouth
  • Cockfosters
  • Cocks
  • Crotch Crescent
  • Dicks Mount
  • Ding Dong
  • Diss
  • Fanny Barks
  • Fingringhoe
  • Greensplat
  • Ha-Ha Road
  • Looe
  • Minge Lane
  • Mudchute
  • No Place
  • Nob End
  • Nomansland
  • Penistone
  • Pratt’s Bottom
  • Rotten End
  • Scratchy Bottom
  • Shitterton
  • Sluts Hole Lane
  • Twatt
  • Ugley
  • Upper Dicker
  • Upper Slaughter
  • Upperthong
  • Windy Nook

• Of course I am sure you lovely Tattlers can think of some really great ones we could suggest to miss Stinking Thinking 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's New Year's Eve Ground hog Day.
I'm stopping myself from outlining every instance of bollox thinking in this instagram post cos I will be here until 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nadia's weight vlog... I have to laugh!

Just because Nadia predictably can't get control of her weight by her ridiculous unsustainable dieting (bone broth/no carbs/no fat/no sugar/"plant based" etc.) doesn't mean other people also can't. I mentioned Fadia's diets on here about 6 months ago. If only she realised that sometimes people on Tattle have a point...

Everyone knows the 'secret' to getting to a healthy weight is by gradually making small sustainable changes to your diet over time until you're losing weight at a slow and sustainable pace. No one is saying you can't let go at times, or have a glass of wine, or have bread... Healthy people do plenty of that! Just because NADIA feels that way, doesn't make it fact.

Just because Nadia predictably can't maintain a healthy weight by trying to radically upheave her lifestyle overnight on a sporadic basis doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't try come January!

This is classic Nadia - she can't do something, so she acts like some kind preacher, acts as if she's been victimised, then weaponises and demonises the whole concept in some cringe empassioned speech so that she feels content in her own failures.

Nadia, you're extremely overweight. Let's not normalise this. You were overweight in January, and you are still overweight in December. It's got nothing to do with December, and that has implications on your health. No amount of kicking and screaming at how unfair 'dieting' is changes that, and taking it personally serves no purpose.
Excellent post, you said everything I felt as she was speaking.
I was listening on headphones because I couldn’t stand to look at her, and I couldn’t believe how much like a preacher she sounded. I also felt her ‘advice’ was dangerous.
People who have food addiction anyone who has addiction to anything, are always on the look out for enablers. She sat there and basically enabled people who are having healthy conversations with themselves about how they may have been too greedy and need to take a look at themselves, and she stopped them from doing so; because she doesn’t want to take a long hard look at her root problem.
Irresponsible behaviour to ‘counsel’ people about addiction when you are not trained.
It made me very angry.

So thank you for your post. Spot on!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
There is a comment under the latest coffee boring referring to Nadia saying something along the lines of "people have blood on their hands if they don't wear masks" Nadia believes it's mostly "big burley men!". They seem to forget they've vlogged themselves endlessly not wearing masks!

They are definitely getting worse with the preaching.

Found her comment at around 14:12

3YouTube.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So he's an alcoholic. Never knew that. He never mentions it.;). So why is he living in a branch of Oddbins. Who drinks all those spirits? Nadia drinks Bailey's (yuk). As well as good wine (yeah right). Nanny Di drinks fizzy crap. Kiki is under age. Moanie likes indulging.(I think she has her own supplies).
Me thinks he protests too much. The vodka bottles and boxes of beer must have been for a hot tub party with Ashley and Xander.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There is a comment under the latest coffee boring referring to Nadia saying "people have blood on their hands if they don't wear masks" Nadia believes it's mostly "big burley men!". They seem to forget they've vlogged themselves endlessly not wearing masks!

They are definitely getting worse with the preaching.

Found her comment at around 14:12

View attachment 365760
They are the ultimate hypocritical clowns . They have been on vlogs so many times not wearing masks . Looks like you’ve blood on your hands too nitty .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A lot of very strong alcohol in the house considering he is an alcoholic...who in their house is drinking all those heavy spirits? I reckon it's his, he wakes up looking hungover most mornings.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well, well, well look where she got the blood on their hands speech from - not her own words then.

A DOCTOR says members of the public flouting coronavirus rules have "blood on their hands" as the crisis in British hospitals deepens.

Professor Hugh Montgomery said he was "angry" with Brits not wearing masks, as medics were forced to reduce oxygen supplies for patients amid fears of shortages.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh shock horror mank has to make new yrs eve all about him. Poor me poor me pour me another drink. Seems to think everyone is obsessed as him about alcohol....believe it or not manks but not everyone has to get pissed to have a good time!! 🙄 He seriously needs to bore off with it....nobody cares!

Also, why are they championing and obsessing over the vaccines when they have both declared they arnt going to have it? More so fads, she has defo said she doesnt want it....yet constantly bangs on about it being the saviour of everything 🤔 such massive hypocrites pair of em 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They seem to think they are unchallengeable/don't have to be held accountable because they are on youtube. Has anyone written a complaint to the Head of ITV and I don't mean to Loose Women...to the CEO at ITV? I feel a complaint about Loose Women is also heading their way for turning a blind eye to Nadia and her expert medical advice and Covid preaching along with a few compiled YT links of proof included! Nadia may be freelance but there is surely still an ITV code of practice/conduct in place.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.