Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨💫✨Good Health, Good Luck, and a Happy 2021 dear Tattlers.✨💫✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am no expert on alchoholism but I didn’t think most recovering achoholics talked about it ALL the time and were surrounded by booze in their home. It’s like it’s the only thing he thinks he has of interest is his sobriety and I’m not convinced of that. (the sobriety that is)He clearly has many issues but is unwilling to do anything about them. They are toxic for each other and his behaviour towards Nitty and Di gets more and more nasty. I believe it’s only a matter of time before any career she has is in tatters mainly due to their YouTube channel and then his cash cow is gone...... then what? As for her...... I have no words

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark saying Maddie has gigs lined up for 'industry people' on their new year live has the same energy as their 'daily reality studio show'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Mark is sending his Mother out on Christmas Eve to buy a Christmas Pudding at Lidl.
And ....stupid Mark letting his Mother wonder about in the dark trying to find Mark in his NEW (tax deductible )CAR 😡

• Angry
After looking at Maddies Instagram, one can only assume that she isn’t sticking to lockdown rules but I could be wrong. If I was Mark and Nadia I’d be concerned.

It’s so easy for youngsters to head in the wrong direction x

Reactions: 18
After looking at Maddies Instagram, one can only assume that she isn’t sticking to lockdown rules but I could be wrong. If I was Mark and Nadia I’d be concerned.

It’s so easy for youngsters to head in the wrong direction x
The problem Tracie that if you were M and N, you'd have no sense of direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mark saying Maddie has gigs lined up for 'industry people'
Allegedly. :p

I HATE the use of the word "blessed." 😡I know they are such Americanphiles, but the use of that word just grates. You are essentially saying that God has chosen you to be fortunate in your life and those who are not, are not "chosen" by God. Aren't these fools atheists anyway? Bloody annoying little shits.

I think it would be counterproductive for an alcoholic to live in a house with booze in it. I do believe they can discuss with their partner about boundaries and what they can handle, but I would be lying if I didn't say it is just weird to me that they don't have a dry house.

They give turkey to the dogs? :sick: I know dogs can have it only if plain with no seasonings, but even then they might get diarrhea.

Happy New Year to you all!

• Heart
Just had a look at 2 minutes of her on yt. I'm not surprised she raises that amount and has so many viewers. Her house is clean, she is clean, she seems very sweet, grounded and is clearly a very talented make-up artist and businesswoman.
People like The SadderEly's must be aware of good you tubers like her, why can they not learn from them. It's almost like Fadia knows she can't make anything of herself so instead tries to make a mockery of anyone especially if they are female, the correct weight, healthy, clean and earn a good living.

She tells us we are being 'forced' by society to be a size 10, have great skin and be perfect women blah blah.
Yes to an extent both men and women look perfect in adverts and movies to the point of ridiculous by USE OF FILTERS, but we know this. She doesn't have to keep telling us that we don't need to be perfect, so much so that to prove her point she has got into complete self destruct mode.

If I see someone successful, I want to know what their secret is, how do they do it, can I learn from them?

Not take the mickey out of KimKardashian whilst ripping off Sarah Cooper, stuff my face with 7 donuts, choke on iced biscuits, admit to wanting to have a :poop: in a Bag for Life, deluding myself that I am entertaining and educating people that this is how real people live, and she is a beacon of truth standing on her mountain of donuts fat, pre-diabetic and 5 years away from a heart attack.

When you look at Lisa Eldridge and then at Fadia's holy mess of a life, you wonder how on earth she has held her job down on TV for so long.

I like looking after myself, washing my sheets, trying different therapies. Any day that is a struggle I like to take extra care not to self harm, by eating all the wrong things or having one too many drinks. That is not society forcing me to look after myself, that is my instinct, informing me to take care, to like myself, respect what I have and respect my loved ones.

She and Manks, need a big wake up call from somebody 'above' them. Sorry, I'm still raging from that NO DIET AND I'M ANGRY monologue from last night. I found what she said destructive to my thinking and I've got just about every self help book there is, had 20 years in therapy and the rest. So if I found it destructive, what is that kind of preaching going to do to someone who really is just at the beginning of their long journey out of the mire.

Sorry, I digressed and lost my point regarding Lisa. I suppose what I'm saying is no, they should not be earning money but even more so, NO, they should not be allowed to broadcast under a Fun Family channel. I have a feeling things are not going to end well for someone, be it them, or a sub.
Lisa Eldridge is one of the top make up artists in the world, she has class and respect worldwide, she put ads on her channel to give money to charities that support di girls,
Holy Moly... Just noticed not only did he put his rules about what we should and shouldn't do on Instagram but just to make sure he hasn't missed anyone out he's vlogged his authoritarian rules re alcohol on their channel!!!!!t preaching to h

OH DO SHUT UP MARK!!! IT'S YOU THAT HAS THE PROBLEMS!!! and not everyone else... Perhaps if you had real friends you'd know that you self righteous twerp🙄
hes preaching to himself because at 50 years old he still hasnt got over not being able to keep getting slaughtered - he has no focus and no interest in anyone but himself, he has 4 daughters - try being a adult father, rather than a silly little brother

I am no expert on alchoholism but I didn’t think most recovering achoholics talked about it ALL the time and were surrounded by booze in their home. It’s like it’s the only thing he thinks he has of interest is his sobriety and I’m not convinced of that. (the sobriety that is)He clearly has many issues but is unwilling to do anything about them. They are toxic for each other and his behaviour towards Nitty and Di gets more and more nasty. I believe it’s only a matter of time before any career she has is in tatters mainly due to their YouTube channel and then his cash cow is gone...... then what? As for her...... I have no words
Ive not come across anyone who goes on and on about it like he does, it really isnt normal after (allegedly) 16 years free of booze. He should be well over it by now, but the thing is he doesnt want to be because that is all he has to show for his personality and his life, nothing has changed for him as he hasnt moved on and cant forgive, its still 'poor me, poor me, pour me another drinl'....... yawn
Wonder how many lost souls his preaching saved last night, his cult status is getting higher to Messiah status!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Lisa Eldridge is one of the top make up artists in the world, she has class and respect worldwide, she put ads on her channel to give money to charities that support di girls,

hes preaching to himself because at 50 years old he still hasnt got over not being able to keep getting slaughtered - he has no focus and no interest in anyone but himself, he has 4 daughters - try being a adult father, rather than a silly little brother
Yes I think the problem is Nadia and Mark are still basically self obsessed kids while their off spring have grown beyond that age and realise they have nothing in common with their little kid brother and sister ( mark and Nadia) and find them irritating 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Allegedly. :p

I think it would be counterproductive for an alcoholic to live in a house with booze in it. I do believe they can discuss with their partner about boundaries and what they can handle, but I would be lying if I didn't say it is just weird to me that they don't have a dry house.

Happy New Year to you all!
I can't imagine it being helpful one bit. Maybe he has better self will than I have, but if I have chocolate in the fridge I'm going to eat it! But more seriously, I don't believe he has learned how to live sober. He may have stopped drinking but that's it. I know a guy who is sober for over ten years, it's hard work staying that way. He goes to AA meetings once or twice a week, gives his time to helping others, plays golf (one addiction to another, albeit much healthier!) and walks, all stuff to help his mental health. If Mark can handle drink being in the house good for him...but he is such a miserable guy who whines on about how he has made this sacrifice for the family. That in itself is very selfish, and while it might put a halo on his head in their eyes, it's doing nothing for him to have peace of mind. Sixteen years of misery for him, and them...time to get it sorted Mark, or it'll be another sixteen years of misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I think the problem is Nadia and Mark are still basically self obsessed kids while their off spring have grown beyond that age and realise they have nothing in common with their little kid brother and sister ( mark and Nadia) and find them irritating 😠
You and Tomtomclub are right about them being stuck at little kid level with the result that no matter how hard they preach they have serious credibility issues.
I know i quoted Dr gabor mate in my previous post (in the realm of hungry ghosts.Close encounters with addiction)
Well the title of an amazon review really summed it up for me (for both of them).
The addictive personality is a personality that has not matured.
That definitely rang a bell for me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine it being helpful one bit. Maybe he has better self will than I have, but if I have chocolate in the fridge I'm going to eat it! But more seriously, I don't believe he has learned how to live sober. He may have stopped drinking but that's it. I know a guy who is sober for over ten years, it's hard work staying that way. He goes to AA meetings once or twice a week, gives his time to helping others, plays golf (one addiction to another, albeit much healthier!) and walks, all stuff to help his mental health. If Mark can handle drink being in the house good for him...but he is such a miserable guy who whines on about how he has made this sacrifice for the family. That in itself is very selfish, and while it might put a halo on his head in their eyes, it's doing nothing for him to have peace of mind. Sixteen years of misery for him, and them...time to get it sorted Mark, or it'll be another sixteen years of misery.
totally agree. He refuses to acnowledge the real issues that trouble him
hes a very troubled and damaged man- I sincerely hope his constant maudling doesnt have long term effects on his daughters
there seems to be no joy in his life and if he makes out there is its all superficial and on the surface, i think he is incapable of being able to love unconditionally

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.