Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the year she wanted to weigh in live on the same day each week. That soon stopped once Mark kept losing weight and she didn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"
3 hours ago
Oh my goodness Nadia you have just said out loud all my crappy internal dialogue and was already thinking about starting the fasting from jan 1st, I can already see the disgust in my husband’s eyes as I am fatter than I have ever been, but I bloody love my food and all the goodies! Ever since I gave up smoking 20 years ago I have got bigger each year, but also I am in such a miserable situation long term depression anxiety, loveless marriage no sex for 15 years I am 54! I cannot leave as I have no money and he has always threatened to use my mental health to get custody of my kids. They are getting older now 13 and 15, and now I’m worried that when their education is done he will throw me out! We’ve been married 20 years and no joint account! He is a decent man but is a total cold fish and all I want is a kiss and cuddle! I know mark drives you insane but you are so lucky he adores you and fancies you! So yes you are right although I recoil when I see my fat body in the mirror I will now NOT go on a diet! Thank you so much I don’t know how I would have survived this ducking year without you and your channel. I am always blown away by how honest you and mark are, you lay yourselves totally bare and that is just so impressive. You are a kind beautiful soul and I feel you are like a sister to me so thank you 🙏 ❤❤"

One of the comments under the vlog. FUCCCKINGGGG HELLLLLL
You had me worried for a second there Comorant!

Dreadful, as I said, she is the ultimate enabler, some people are so influenced by them, they may carry on eating and put their health in grave danger. Yet she will read that comment, love herself some more, stroke her huge stomach and order a KFC party bucket to kick off her New Years Eve’s binge fest.

God I wonder if that whole vlog was actually an excuse for her to eat even more on NYE.
I’m sure we will be watching the eye rolling, cow like munching ,camel licking deliciousness of every single thing they eat, in slow motion of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well look where she got the blood on their hands speech from - not her own words then.

A DOCTOR says members of the public flouting coronavirus rules have "blood on their hands" as the crisis in British hospitals deepens.

Professor Hugh Montgomery said he was "angry" with Brits not wearing masks, as medics were forced to reduce oxygen supplies for patients amid fears of shortages.
Those who have blood on their hands are people who:

- go on holiday to Cornwall against advice
- go on holiday with more than the acceptable number of people and households
- host indoor and outdoor gatherings that exceed the number of permitted people
- don’t adhere to social distancing guidelines, including with elderly family members and friends
- don’t wear masks consistently
- sow seeds of doubt about the efficacy of the Covid vaccines
- lie and gaslight about their adherence to and alleged ignorance of Covid guidance
- don’t wear masks when inviting service and repair people into their homes
- moan about the lack of Covid and antibody tests despite having them readily available for their personal use and opting not to use one procured for one of their children
- turn a blind eye to their children socializing in violation of guidance while permitting those children to be in close proximity to older family members
- use Covid to line their pockets with money under the guise of creating a safe space and online village of like minded people

Know anyone like this?

Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’ll be hoping that someone like Hello Fresh or some nutritional guru steps up to do a bit of a Pygmalion on her.......with any luck they’ll all realise that it’s impossible to polish a turd and give her a wide birth. ( wide being the operative word)

Size 12/14??? Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at the link above for today's coffee boring I can't help noticing the way Mark seems to really really believe he's on a talk/news show. It's hilarious.
The comments below their vlogs are getting more and more needy, obviously the comment section is heavily censored and manipulated because he deletes so many but if they said s**t tastes delicious the subs would nod in agreement. It's very concerning because they are influencing so many people who don't seem to be of sound mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those who have blood on their hands are people who:

- go on holiday to Cornwall against advice
- go on holiday with more than the acceptable number of people and households
- host indoor and outdoor gatherings that exceed the number of permitted people
- don’t adhere to social distancing guidelines, including with elderly family members and friends
- don’t wear masks consistently
- sow seeds of doubt about the efficacy of the Covid vaccines
- lie and gaslight about their adherence to and alleged ignorance of Covid guidance
- don’t wear masks when inviting service and repair people into their homes
- moan about the lack of Covid and antibody tests despite having them readily available for their personal use and opting not to use one procured for one of their children
- turn a blind eye to their children socializing in violation of guidance while permitting those children to be in close proximity to older family members
- use Covid to line their pockets with money under the guise of creating a safe space and online village of like minded people

Know anyone like this?

Happy New Year!
oh but who would do such things?????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here they go stroking his ego ! Just what he sooo loves and wanted !🤮

1609428306104.png
'Oh, you're an alcoholic! Quick, let's do a photo shoot with you with your face in between bottles of hard liquor to prove it.'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These are the sort of subs they have on their channel, Shelley is suicidal and is wanting their help. Why doesn't she phone the suicidal helpline, not N and M
What's worse is the comments are like the olympics of which sub has the saddest life in the hope that it'll get Nadia's attention. I think the gold medal goes to Ashley!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Where alcohol is concerned me thinks manky is a great big bullshitter 🤥👎
Definitely. When they've done the nightime lives he has always been super hyper, no doubt in my mind that he is either on the booze or on drugs. On the morning ones he always looks hungover, in a bad mood and looks even rougher than he looked the night before. Their house is littered with bottles of alcohol, she can't be drinking it all it's him as well.

Reactions: 15
It's New Year's Eve Groundhog Day.
M: "We can quickly find ourselves feeling aggrieved, frustrated, angry, resentful and sorry for ourselves."
Cheers tattlers, have a good one. 🥂
Its statements like this that make him think he is going to be a good counsellor, he really is clueless

• Sick
  • Haha
These are the sort of subs they have on their channel, Shelley is suicidal and is wanting their help. Why doesn't she phone the suicidal helpline, not N and M
How many of this type of post have we seen now? Someone is going to do it one of these days and will the Sadderleys have any guilt for encouraging vulnerable suicidal people to follow them, the channel needs shutting down.

Waste of time complaining to Loose Women about nasty nadia, they just completely ignore you. I followed up with a request for them to reply to my first email and they ignored that one too. She's obviously very well in with her boss, they are not bothered if she is offensive to viewers or the other loose ladies she gets away with everything.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's New Year's Eve Groundhog Day.
M: "We can quickly find ourselves feeling aggrieved, frustrated, angry, resentful and sorry for ourselves."
Cheers tattlers, have a good one. 🥂
Why does Mr NOBODY Mark Adderley think we need him to ALLOW US to have a good NY Eve or need him to WARN US against the perils of drinking on NY EVE????

Honestly, who does he think he is??? Not even or Queen or Prime Minister tell us what to do as much as the know it all Sawalha-Adderleys do!!!!

After 50 years of FUDGING UP their own lives, isn't it about time they stopped worrying about what everyone else is doing and STARTED focusing on sorting out the mess that is their own lives!!!!

We can manage exceptionally well without pearls of wisdom from fudged up Mark and Nadia broadcasting from their kitchen table!!!

Wish they'd just SHUT UP!!! 🙄🤐

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't imagine turning up to any counselling session and having to talk to skull ring wearing man who looks hungover and unwashed. He won't allow anyone to talk, he'll want to talk all about himself. I can just see him now telling everyone his wife is "Nadia Sawalha off hardly on the telly".

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand why he uses the words - But, for those of us who are really struggling with drink or being sober it can be a really challenging night. Why would he use the words - for those of us - why not - for those who are. Does he include himself in strugglers ?
We can quickly find ourselves feeling aggrieved, frustrated, angry, resentful and sorry for ourselves. Again including himself.
This could be one of their problems when there is so much alcohol on show in their house.

Reactions: 12
They seem to think they are unchallengeable/don't have to be held accountable because they are on youtube. Has anyone written a complaint to the Head of ITV and I don't mean to Loose Women...to the CEO at ITV? I feel a complaint about Loose Women is also heading their way for turning a blind eye to Nadia and her expert medical advice and Covid preaching along with a few compiled YT links of proof included! Nadia may be freelance but there is surely still an ITV code of practice/conduct in place.
Yes, complain to the CEO https://www.itvplc.com/about/management-team at ITV rather than emailing Loose Women directly and I would include the fact that Loose Women have ignored previous complaints. They need to remember the Ofcom guidelines!

: "Ofcom reminds ITV and its presenters that: Unproven claims and theories can be included and discussed in programmes, but if these carry the risk of potential harm to the audience – which they are highly likely to do at such a sensitive time – broadcasters must ensure they provide adequate protection for the audience. This could include, for example, significant challenge or further context.

"Presenters should take particular care and must act responsibly – and take full account of the impact of their role on viewers – when articulating views which could undermine the audience’s trust in any official public health information during a time of national health crisis, such as the Coronavirus pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.