Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree
I dont tend to mention the girls at all, unless its out of concern
There is no need for M&N to mention them -yesterday when he said K was unwell, and doing meditation next door, why even say that, why mention anything at all - the deluded subs do not need to know everything they do, (being crude, showing filthy rooms, N on the toilet, taking the piss out of elderly parents, - talking about their personal life and on and on it goes, out of conrol, and its them as should be) responsible parents that need to add stricter boundaries about what they vlog -as Im sure many of the girls friends comment about M&N and what they get up to, as didnt Maddie say the other week when Nards was naked with butter, 'that was the first thing i received from one of my friends this morning, your picture' its not good for the girls at all -& I bet plenty of their friends comment and take the piss out of M&N and are probably as aghast as we are as Im sure their friends parents dont behave act like they do and as parents its their responsbility to keep the girls safe and mentally well, everything they put out on social media they are responsible for and have to accept the consequences.They act like defiant teenagers, ' I'm not doing what Im told -Im doing what i want!)
Someone, either a family member or Lisa/Kaye needs to have a serious word with them as they are off the scale now and not distinguishing what is real or virtual- they have made a life in a goldfish bowl and for strange reasons seem to be relishing it
JUST GROW THE duck UP!!!
Yes, I think that's why I got embroiled into the daughter's welfare because M talked of it. I simply do not understand why family members have not stepped in and said this has to stop, for the girls' sake. My only take on it, and I make a judgement here, is that any family member who stands up to them and says "Don't you think that should be kept private." Is booted out of camp so to speak.

We know that she estranged herself from Julia. In the press it's all blamed on boyfriends but that was years ago. Julia is extremely private and most likely mentioned on more than one occasion not to talk about her on LW probably, so the BRAT kicks her out saying I will do what I want. Doesn't think about the consequences that her daughters have just lost an Auntie whom they were very close to.
So maybe Betty and Teddy are scared the same will happen to them. Can you imagine in these times losing contact with your beloved Grandchildren completely?

There are others on the sidelines whom are not in 'Nadia Sawalha and Family' and there will be reasons for that. Possibly moral? Possibly they stood up to N&M and they are now estranged too.

Like Julia said. "You have destroyed our family." That's quite some comment to make publicly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The way I see it things are only discussed when Nadia and Mark put it out there. This morning Nadia has put another post up about Kiki. The girl is obviously suffering at the moment and yet Nadia feels the need to post about her on instagram. Personally my kids happiness and well being would come first over spashing their lives all over the internet just for the views and likes. :(
Exacty, she cant help herself -NO BOUNDARIES or concern-its going to be a worry when K returns to school,they need to stop all this now

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Kiki has repeatedly told Nadia and Mark she doesn't want to feature in their content but they ignore her. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The way I see it things are only discussed when Nadia and Mark put it out there. This morning Nadia has put another post up about Kiki. The girl is obviously suffering at the moment and yet Nadia feels the need to post about her on instagram. Personally my kids happiness and well being would come first over spashing their lives all over the internet just for the views and likes. :(
Yes, it is extremely grim and extremely upsetting. Her banging on about Social Dilemma, completely clueless. Children MUST be protected. I genuinely think the woman needs to be examined by a professional. It is abnormal behaviour. The child will know she is doing it as well, which will only exacerbate it. If I could call the authorities, if they existed for this kind of thing , I would have done so a long long time ago.

Reactions: 10
The Smilie sub is in hospital for suicide attempt and thinks she has Covid. How bad is this going to get

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
totally agree
I dont tend to mention the girls at all, unless its out of concern
There is no need for M&N to mention them -yesterday when he said K was unwell, and doing meditation next door, why even say that, why mention anything at all - the deluded subs do not need to know everything they do, (being crude, showing filthy rooms, N on the toilet, taking the piss out of elderly parents, - talking about their personal life and on and on it goes, out of conrol, and its them as should be) responsible parents that need to add stricter boundaries about what they vlog -as Im sure many of the girls friends comment about M&N and what they get up to, as didnt Maddie say the other week when Nards was naked with butter, 'that was the first thing i received from one of my friends this morning, your picture' its not good for the girls at all -& I bet plenty of their friends comment and take the piss out of M&N and are probably as aghast as we are as Im sure their friends parents dont behave act like they do and as parents its their responsbility to keep the girls safe and mentally well, everything they put out on social media they are responsible for and have to accept the consequences.They act like defiant teenagers, ' I'm not doing what Im told -Im doing what i want!)
Someone, either a family member or Lisa/Kaye needs to have a serious word with them as they are off the scale now and not distinguishing what is real or virtual- they have made a life in a goldfish bowl and for strange reasons seem to be relishing it
JUST GROW THE duck UP!!!
When people are lying they tend to add additional info to make the lie seem more believable. You're right, there was no need at all for Mark to mention what Kiki and Nadia were doing in the other room. I don't believe for one minute they were meditating in the other room. The whole story was a lie. But sure we're used to them lying. The subs believe every word, which is a shame. Also, what are they teaching their kids about being honest? They will be witness to many of their lies online :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree to a point, especially about the children. However they N&M went on and on about the dogs and being unwell which we were all concerned about, and, the dog's actually belong to the girls. So I think it only natural after our huge concern about both the dog's welfare, that the youngest daughter would have been brought into the conversation, because she adores her dog.

I'm in agreement with others regarding the girls, I rarely mention the youngest and the oldest I have always felt, acts just like any other teenager and therefore rarely comment on her.
I was very upset by their behaviour on her Birthday though, and I am upset for the girls regarding their embarrassment regarding their Mother's lewd behaviour which she has publicly admitted in the Tabloids and, has said she will carry on doing so for whatever her ridiculous reasons are.

I will take note though, I will withdraw again from speaking about the girls. However if they spread their news, film it, photograph their very unwell dogs and place it right across social media, then I feel I am justified in making comment about them on here.
Same here. I never intended to mention Kiki or the dogs for ‘entertainment purposes only.’
Despite my comments often having a tongue in cheek bit of a twist to them, they always come from a place of deep concern.
Mostly, also, my comments are written as a result of something M & N have done or said about the dogs or the girls, so it’s only natural to feel the need to respond to that.
That’s what this platform is all about.
I try not to be derogatory about the girls or the dogs but know I can often get carried away about M & N.
(That’s allowed🙃)
I don’t think any of us on Tattle are nasty people. Far from it.
I think we all came here as a result of feeling N&M we’re doing something terriblywrong. ( many things which I don’t need to list or repeat here- we all know the list is long.)
We all vent here in this virtual room in a way we probably never would in the real word-I would never speak about anyone the way I do here. That said, I do think little reminders now and then are useful in helping us stay mindful not to go overboard. Not every member of their family deserves to be pulled to pieces or criticised just for being guilty of being related to them.
The girls WILL get mentioned. How can they not when they’re involved the way they are and spoken about and lied about by their parents so much?
But yes.... I for one will think twice in future about how or if I comment on them. 👍😶🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole debate about the kids is all down to the parents because they are the ones who film them and talk about them on social media. I have never talked about my children, husband or any other member of my family on here you just don't do it to strangers. Kiki has put her foot down and told them not to film her but manky will at any opportunity, maddie is an adult she needs to stand up to them but she doesn't appear to object to them filming her and she's all over social media anyway, she's old enough to stand up to them if she's not happy. We don't really know what is causing kiki's anxiety but it doesn't take a genius to work out what the problem is, her very childish irresponsible lazy sleazy parents probably have a lot to do with it...

How can we not get upset for Kiki and not comment on that? It’s gut wrenching. 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ffs, that's so distressing to read, these two morons need to be stopped, they are vunerable folks who think m and n are their friends, no they are not, you are their meal ticket, how the actual duck do they keep getting away this??? ( that was to madamices post)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is just an example of the vulnerable people they have attracted to their channel. You are lying in hospital having tried to commit suicide and possibly have covid and you post on their live chat, I actually find this very worrying. Most of those people need proper professional help not reaching out to two muppets who seem to think they can advise on all things medical, legal and all the other crap they come out with and subs taking their every word in.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When people are lying they tend to add additional info to make the lie seem more believable. You're right, there was no need at all for Mark to mention what Kiki and Nadia were doing in the other room. I don't believe for one minute they were meditating in the other room. The whole story was a lie. But sure we're used to them lying. The subs believe every word, which is a shame. Also, what are they teaching their kids about being honest? They will be witness to many of their lies online :mad:
My husband and I call it ‘Red jumper syndrome.’-
Where people add extra unnecessary info when lying.
“Sorry I’m late for work but this guy with a black beard and a high necked red jumper stopped me to ask for directions to the church- the one beside the house with the funny shaped roof.... and he couldn’t understand my directions so I had to drive him there in my 2007 Citroen berlingo with the dent in drivers door.”
If we both know someone’s lying now we just say Red Jumper.🙈😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If people are speculating about the dogs that's only going to be down to the content Nadia and Mark are putting out there. They have deliberately drip fed their audience about the dogs because they are choosing to keep the main update for their vlog which is to entice more views and engagement. They are the ones in the wrong here. They'd decided to tell their subs about their dogs being unwell by posting sad looking photos of them on their page, they know this will get people commenting on their posts - more comments increases engagement and helps their page exposure due to algorithms etc. Are their followers entitled to medical and health updates? No of course not but as Nadia and Mark have said countless times, they have been in the industry a long time, they know what works. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ffs, that's so distressing to read, these two morons need to be stopped, they are vunerable folks who think m and n are their friends, no they are not, you are their meal ticket, how the actual duck do they keep getting away this??? ( that was to madamices post)
So they’ll either ignore the comment completely or say “oh sweetie, hope you’re feeling better” then go on about HIS mental health issues or on a rant about Covid destroying everyone. A few swear words chucked in to make subs feel they care.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How can we not get upset for Kiki and not comment on that? It’s gut wrenching. 😕
Well, I won't deny, I've certainly shed a tear for her, more than one. There are 1000's of children in the UK living under terrible dysfunctional conditions of which we do not have a window into their lives, and I'm upset for them everyday. So if I see it shoved in my face under the guise of entertainment like you said @Clarity seeker 'how can we not get upset?'

I suppose the only thing to do, is to stop watching, not look into either of their social media and let the abuse continue, as it does for so many out in the world.

How they parent their children isn't up to us.

The sub who is in hospital..THAT should be reported to YT. That is where N&M have crossed a line, and their channel in my opinion should be closed down.

"I've had the most horrible day shall I make a roast?" Have you Nitty? Well someone is lying in a hospital bed after a suicide attempt, don't think a roast would really be the best mental management for her/him..

• Sad
  • Heart
So they’ll either ignore the comment completely or say “oh sweetie, hope you’re feeling better” then go on about HIS mental health issues or on a rant about Covid destroying everyone. A few swear words chucked in to make subs feel they care.
Wonder if this is the reason why they've pulled their vlog earlier?
I was just reading your post, the red jumper meaning made me laugh!!!!

• Heart
They are not the slightest bit interested in watching the subs videos they are only interested in getting money and views from them. I can just imagine what they are saying about those vulnerable people, what names they call them and laugh at them. As for Ashley he has already invited himself round to their house, invited himself for christmas dinner and there's no way they are going to let him anywhere near them, they know he is as freaky as they come but they just pretend he is a friend and encourage him because they know he is the leader of the subs and that means more money for them.
[/QUOTE
The whole debate about the kids is all down to the parents because they are the ones who film them and talk about them on social media. I have never talked about my children, husband or any other member of my family on here you just don't do it to strangers. Kiki has put her foot down and told them not to film her but manky will at any opportunity, maddie is an adult she needs to stand up to them but she doesn't appear to object to them filming her and she's all over social media anyway, she's old enough to stand up to them if she's not happy. We don't really know what is causing kiki's anxiety but it doesn't take a genius to work out what the problem is, her very childish irresponsible lazy sleazy parents probably have a lot to do with it...
What a perfect description of nitty Nora and manky- SLEAZY

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.