Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think it's one thing to talk about Nadia and Mark as they are grown adults who are choosing to put themselves out there on the internet. But it's completely wrong to bring their children into it.

I don't think there's any need to body shame that's quite unfair and cruel. I think there's MORE than enough for us to talk about with this pair without bringing anyone's weight into it. Just my opinion.
... and you are?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, I think it's one thing to talk about Nadia and Mark as they are grown adults who are choosing to put themselves out there on the internet. But it's completely wrong to bring their children into it.

I don't think there's any need to body shame that's quite unfair and cruel. I think there's MORE than enough for us to talk about with this pair without bringing anyone's weight into it. Just my opinion.
She is always the one to bring up body shame, fat, obese,overweight, heavy whatever name you want to call it. To be p.c.. If Plus size people are happy then good, as long as they are aware of the health problems that come with it, have regular check ups no problem.

Nitty, smatters her very overweight body all over the internet telling women not to be ashamed, and I'm cool with that, however she should also come with a health warning (God one could mean that in so many ways) and she should be saying. 'Be happy as you are, but make sure you are checked regularly by your doc as carrying extra weight can lead to unknown underlying issues.'

She doesn't and I think that is irresponsible, as many people genuinely are not educated in this sort of thing. You only have to watch any documentary on health and there is always someone saying "Oh no, I didn't know eating an Xlarge deep pan pizza with a diner kebab on top was calorific." She has 300,000 followers who seem to take everything she says as holy. That is what we have an issue with.

Someone with just as much right to an opinion as you :)
Welcome, welcome. There have been a lot and I mean A LOT of opinions on here today. Join in I would LOVE to hear more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nitty claimed they never talk about weight. The woman is a compulsive liar. Never stops mentioning it. Don't go on the internet and claim to be healthy when you are not. Don't tell us how well you eat, when we have seen the endless take away's, giant choklit bars, sugar and fat loaded cakes. Etc etc. The body never lies. Then the advice about exercise and supplements to subs is truly scary. Nitty is not qualified as any kind of doctor, therapist or fitness expert. Just an attention seeking exhibitionist. Who at almost fifty six should grow up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m truly taken aback by that. Who posts on social media if they have made a suicide attempt?!! Nobody, that’s who. What’s actually wrong with her?!! Bloody idiot.
Also, the capitals are for attention seeking. That’s says a lot too 🙄

Same here. I never intended to mention Kiki or the dogs for ‘entertainment purposes only.’
Despite my comments often having a tongue in cheek bit of a twist to them, they always come from a place of deep concern.
Mostly, also, my comments are written as a result of something M & N have done or said about the dogs or the girls, so it’s only natural to feel the need to respond to that.
That’s what this platform is all about.
I try not to be derogatory about the girls or the dogs but know I can often get carried away about M & N.
(That’s allowed🙃)
I don’t think any of us on Tattle are nasty people. Far from it.
I think we all came here as a result of feeling N&M we’re doing something terriblywrong. ( many things which I don’t need to list or repeat here- we all know the list is long.)
We all vent here in this virtual room in a way we probably never would in the real word-I would never speak about anyone the way I do here. That said, I do think little reminders now and then are useful in helping us stay mindful not to go overboard. Not every member of their family deserves to be pulled to pieces or criticised just for being guilty of being related to them.
The girls WILL get mentioned. How can they not when they’re involved the way they are and spoken about and lied about by their parents so much?
But yes.... I for one will think twice in future about how or if I comment on them. 👍😶🙏
I agree, we are generally only commenting on the children or the dogs in response to their YT or Insta output. I personally think that’s okay, we haven’t insulted/bullied the girls in an abusive manner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I’m truly taken aback by that. Who posts on social media if they have made a suicide attempt?!! Nobody, that’s who. What’s actually wrong with her?!! Bloody idiot.
Also, the capitals are for attention seeking. That’s says a lot too 🙄

I agree, we are generally only commenting on the children or the dogs in response to their YT or Insta output. I personally think that’s okay, we haven’t insulted/bullied the girls in an abusive manner.
I think the capitals were so she would be seen because they ignore so many of their subs (intact all but about three) when they are begging them for help.
You must try and remember that they sold themselves this year on YT as 'Nadia Sawalha and Family who will get you through Covid' because we know about mental health. They haven't even scratched the surface of 'mental health' and how very desperate people are to have any attention due to loneliness and severe mental health issues.

So, Manky is a recovering alcoholic and I'm sure by subscribing to his YT channel you will know this. He has tried some pills for his depression which he didn't like so came off them. She is.. too much to say. My point is, they are not qualified to deal with this kind of mental neediness.
So I say, hang your hat up, admit it, say 'This has got too much for us, we are unable to support you any further and we are just going to be a gardening channel and recipe channel.'

When anyone on this earth mentions suicide attempt, self harm, I want to kill myself, I think the last thing I would call them is, in your words 'A Bloody idiot.'

A lot of their subs read on here. You seriously need to think and possibly apologise for that comment. Imagine, she is vulnerable and has just read your post. SERIOUS DAMAGE.

I'm quite surprised a moderater hasn't had a word with you. Very,very dangerous not to mention judgemental and horribly unkind comment.

Yes, it could be fake, or, it could be a cry for help, from someone who is on the verge of self harming. Whatever, those things should never be ignored or for that judged as fake. People who take their lives quite often warn for a very long time before they do it.

I'm out of this response. Think I've said all I can without getting angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am fine with pretty much all commentary that mentions kiki and maddie because it is mostly a critique of nadia and mank.
the two of them are really self-deceiving about how much they film the girls and what they stick on social media.
An instance recently would be when asked how the channel started Mank I believe said that the channel started because of homeschooling and it was originally going to be a film review channel.
a, it's a lie as to how the channel started- it was a crossover from nadia and kaye's channel
b, it's perfectly possible to watch a film with a child, discuss and not film it and also not publish it on the internet, but somehow this exposure of their children to the world was essential to their education and was the gruesome twosome being great educators and really thinking of what they were doing, which is self-deceiving nonsense.

I think self-deception is a real problem they both have; and was also inherently part of mark's alleged alcoholism; and I write "alleged" alcoholism because their level of self-deception might be of such a level that they have deceived themselves that mark is an alcoholic to cover up more unpalatable truths about themselves.

Even today the privacy of their children is being invaded by implication or insinuation by Nadia posting the insta story that she did.

You can also watch kiki duck out of camera in this video here posted today at 7:23. Their daughter did not want to be seen in this clip yet they still posted it. I mean: have the subwhatevers not seen them walk their dogs in crystal palace park enough? In addition the other daughter appears at 13:45: does anyone really think she wants to be filmed and this then published on youtube?

Re the fat shaming: nadia is fat. No-one would comment except for her politicising of her own body, and if you are going to make anything political you have to accept that people will have different opinions. She also politicises and pseudo-expertises on diet, exercise, what people eat etc, and like any political or "expert" message they have to be subject to critique in a free society.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It think we're following the terms and rules during discussion, if we weren't our comments would be taken down. I'm fine with the discussions on here. From what I have read, it's very rare the girls are discussed unless it is out of concern. I don't remember Nadia feeling uncomfortable body shaming Holly Willoughby live on TV about her weight loss.

Reactions: 18
I think the capitals were so she would be seen because they ignore so many of their subs (intact all but about three) when they are begging them for help.
You must try and remember that they sold themselves this year on YT as 'Nadia Sawalha and Family who will get you through Covid' because we know about mental health. They haven't even scratched the surface of 'mental health' and how very desperate people are to have any attention due to loneliness and severe mental health issues.

So, Manky is a recovering alcoholic and I'm sure by subscribing to his YT channel you will know this. He has tried some pills for his depression which he didn't like so came off them. She is.. too much to say. My point is, they are not qualified to deal with this kind of mental neediness.
So I say, hang your hat up, admit it, say 'This has got too much for us, we are unable to support you any further and we are just going to be a gardening channel and recipe channel.'

When anyone on this earth mentions suicide attempt, self harm, I want to kill myself, I think the last thing I would call them is, in your words 'A Bloody idiot.'

A lot of their subs read on here. You seriously need to think and possibly apologise for that comment. Imagine, she is vulnerable and has just read your post. SERIOUS DAMAGE.

I'm quite surprised a moderater hasn't had a word with you. Very,very dangerous not to mention judgemental and horribly unkind comment.

Yes, it could be fake, or, it could be a cry for help, from someone who is on the verge of self harming. Whatever, those things should never be ignored or for that judged as fake. People who take their lives quite often warn for a very long time before they do it.

I stand by what I said, I will not withdraw it.
Up to you if you don’t like it, thats Your opinion.

Reactions: 7
Omg he actually believes that Christine lampard and Kate beckinsale fancy him, now I think I do have some pity for him, that is sad
I've just been over for my weekly (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) session and see that their video page is still a wall of close ups of M's face. If anything it's worse than when I first noticed this a couple of weeks ago.

As for this ...
WEEKEND VLOG 45 Wardrobe DESIGNS Arrive, Christine Lampard LOVES Mark (!?!) & Nadia's SELF CARE FAIL

When I read your comment Buddylove, I assumed M had been droning on about CL again in one of his pointless daily chats.

He Has Actually Put This in Writing on the Internet. My life. If I was CL I'd do the creepy old man for slander.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone with just as much right to an opinion as you :)
Sorry, your comments aren’t really in keeping with tattle life tongue in cheek spirit. This isn’t the Swadderley youtube channel where people jump on others about their opinions.
Heard that all before over there.
There’s more important things to comment on other than this.
As a newbie, have you any opinions on their lies, how the treat vulnerable subs, how they cover up their bad advice etc etc yada yada?
Go suck a pickle.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Going back a few months when I asked penny leg. if she could write her comments in english as opposed to her own version of the language so I could read what she was saying her and Smilie ganged up on me and hurled a load of abuse calling me a troll and telling me where to go etc etc. and asked michelle to get me blocked. I didn't get the chance to respond to them because I got blocked! So I'm sorry if she has genuinely reached rock bottom and has felt the need to take her own life for whatever reason but I remember thinking when she was having a go at me what a nasty person she is and why did she have to post this morning about what she has done, that was really the last place she should have gone if she needs help. It does seem a little bit like attention seeking.

Reactions: 17
I found this exchange really interesting from 3:55. The ‘comedy’ sketch that came before, less so.

Jane asks the question, “Do you worry about what people think about you?” And smirks when N jumps straight in to answer, as per. N’s response is all about mimicking Kaye’s personality (leaving out just how offensive the ‘comedy’ accent is) and completely side steps the actual question. Stacey can’t bear the awkwardness and tells some nonsense story. 🌈 🦋 💕 🌈 💕 🦋 💕 🌈 🦋 💕
But Kaye is dogged in sticking to the point, acknowledging the fact that they all deflect rather than looking at themselves honestly. This segued nicely into Jane and Stacey honing in on N’s character with the latter stumbling over the (rehearsed) line, “Maybe you’re not looking into you”. I only watch these clips on YT, so don’t know if it’s the editing but they didn’t round in and focus on the others in this way.

The LW have definitely been talking about N behind her back. #MrSpain
And N knows it; she's grinding her teeth by the end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I've just been over for my weekly (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) session and see that their video page is still a wall of close ups of M's face. If anything it's worse than when I first noticed this a couple of weeks ago.

As for this ...
WEEKEND VLOG 45 Wardrobe DESIGNS Arrive, Christine Lampard LOVES Mark (!?!) & Nadia's SELF CARE FAIL

When I read your comment Buddylove, I assumed M had been droning on about CL again in one of his pointless daily chats.

He Has Actually Put This in Writing on the Internet. My life. If I was CL I'd do the creepy old man for slander.
i skimmed this in seconds, its so boring, why do they bother
Imagine N & M mixing with CL and frank Lampard - Frank a proper bloke/footballer talking to that idiot - he would be a jibbbering wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark's upload of their vlog is so delayed it's just all repeated old news. Every vlog is about them going to the park, vlogging about them vlogging or podcasting. They are in desperate need of content.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This it’s about 4 weeks delayed
Mark's upload of their vlog is so delayed it's just all repeated old news. Every vlog is about them going to the park, vlogging about them vlogging or podcasting. They are in desperate need of content.

• Wow
He keeps saying is exhausted, it's not through work, it's through staying up all night watching movies. I find it so odd that they live in this fantasy world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.