Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If chi chi has died its very very sad for chi chi and Kiki.

Mark continued to do a coffee moaning because nothing will tear him away from his adoring 200 fans.
Nadia stayed on social media leaving cryptic msgs because she's addicted to social media despite a family crisis.

It's funny when Maddie is unwell its all poor maddie is unwell, poor poor maddie, when Kiki is suffering Nadia calls it a "horrible day".

All they ever do is moan about chi chi and fox poo, they sent her to live with Donna for a month which despite her getting better looked after will have really really upset the dog and Kiki.

I wouldn't wish N&M on anyone, they are selfish through and through 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If my dog had just died I wouldn’t be able to cook a roast dinner. I would be grieving and not wanting to eat. If Chi Chi has died and she is doing that then it shows how little she felt about the dog.
Yes but she's a 'feeder' that's the only way she knows how to comfort people is food, because she is the one who wants the roast, and no, I don't think she gives a damn about either of those dogs especially Toffee. How can you care about an animal when you don't even care about you vulnerable subs.

I said, a few pages back, if those dogs die she will dine out on it for months, seemingly starting tonight with a roast dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes but she's a 'feeder' that's the only way she knows how to comfort people is food, because she is the one who wants the roast, and no, I don't think she gives a damn about either of those dogs especially Toffee. How can you care about an animal when you don't even care about you vulnerable subs.

I said, a few pages back, if those dogs die she will dine out on it for months, seemingly starting tonight with a roast dinner.
well, she does eat her feelings, doesn't she. what's more if you haver feelings going spare she'll eat them too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If chi chi has died its very very sad for chi chi and Kiki.

Mark continued to do a coffee moaning because nothing will tear him away from his adoring 200 fans.
Nadia stayed on social media leaving cryptic msgs because she's addicted to social media despite a family crisis.

It's funny when Maddie is unwell its all poor maddie is unwell, poor poor maddie, when Kiki is suffering Nadia calls it a "horrible day".

All they ever do is moan about chi chi and fox poo, they sent her to live with Donna for a month which despite her getting better looked after will have really really upset the dog and Kiki.

I wouldn't wish N&M on anyone, they are selfish through and through 😡
what ever has happened it wont stop those pair of narc fromseeking adulation from their cult followers. they dotn give a hoot about their family or the dogs - they should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 9
ChiChi, fortunately, is still very much in the land of the living. She appears in a The Crown trailer review they filmed and published today (the trailer was only released today).

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I don't know if Popcorn Junkies was recorded yesterday, but if it was earlier this eve , Chi chi is now a phantom hound or she's very much alive.

• Haha
So the bad day she proclaimed to have must be linked to Kiki’s anxiety and the fact she’s not been on LW the last couple of occasions.

Hopefully they’ve cut her hours and that means she’ll have to be at home with Manky even more.
The rows and tantrums they throw will escalate even further as LW was her escape every week.

So- LW hours cut, Manky does his usual ‘woe is me- I’m a recovering alcoholic routine‘ on his Sober ANNIVERSARY, Bratia gets smashed with Lee, Kiki can’t cope, they row when they get home, Kiki has a massive anxiety attack, Bratia stays in bed, Manky tells us all is calm, they’re meditating, Bratia thinks it can all be fixed with chicken and lumpy gravy.
(Note she never seems to cook any other past meat?)🧐
They tell us soon afterwards that she’s decided to cut one of her days at LW (as if it’s her decision and not ITV’s) so she she and The Mank can now dedicate more of their time giving their loyal paying subs better content OR using that time to go on tour in their
#gifted Volkswagen campervan to deliver the books to the winners of the competition.
As if... they’ve as much chance of that as I have of plaiting fog!

Bet they’ll announce something new in the next few days though.
Some new way of adding to their channel without actually adding diddley squat.
All because she won’t be so frequent on LW.
They’ll make put it waS all their idea if she gets cut from LW. It’s all for the subs. 🙄

Reactions: 13
title suggestion

bratia says duck covid, manky can't go without no vids

Reactions: 5
So the bad day she proclaimed to have must be linked to Kiki’s anxiety and the fact she’s not been on LW the last couple of occasions.

Hopefully they’ve cut her hours and that means she’ll have to be at home with Manky even more.
The rows and tantrums they throw will escalate even further as LW was her escape every week.
Yes, this is definitely a problem but nothing on having their entire household income halved. M's fake YT job brings in peanuts. The way he drags it out, he must be on 50p an hour for creating the tit Sunday Show for his vulnerable audience of 200.

I definitely think LW are phasing N out. Let's face it, 1 day a week is more than enough too much already and I swear Janet has it written into her contract that she doesn't feature on the panel with N. LW are also bringing in Joe Swash more and more and he and Stacey have little time for N.

Then there will be the behind the scenes negotiations involving Melaine Blake...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The assumptions about chi chi being dead haven't sat right with me and personally I think Kiki should be left out of conservation, I feel for that girl and don't like to see her being speculated about, Mank should keep his mouth shut about her and respect her privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The assumptions about chi chi being dead haven't sat right with me and personally I think Kiki should be left out of conservation, I feel for that girl and don't like to see her being speculated about, Mank should keep his mouth shut about her and respect her privacy.
I agree to a point, especially about the children. However they N&M went on and on about the dogs and being unwell which we were all concerned about, and, the dog's actually belong to the girls. So I think it only natural after our huge concern about both the dog's welfare, that the youngest daughter would have been brought into the conversation, because she adores her dog.

I'm in agreement with others regarding the girls, I rarely mention the youngest and the oldest I have always felt, acts just like any other teenager and therefore rarely comment on her.
I was very upset by their behaviour on her Birthday though, and I am upset for the girls regarding their embarrassment regarding their Mother's lewd behaviour which she has publicly admitted in the Tabloids and, has said she will carry on doing so for whatever her ridiculous reasons are.

I will take note though, I will withdraw again from speaking about the girls. However if they spread their news, film it, photograph their very unwell dogs and place it right across social media, then I feel I am justified in making comment about them on here.

Reactions: 14
Agree with this, hopscotch, chipmunk and notjustmethen.

I think the forum can really lets itself down sometimes. I don't understand why people are so desperate to negatively speculate about the kids' weight and health, who obviously didn't choose their parents, or the environment they were brought up in. Especially for the youngest who is so young, and really couldn't do more to not be involved in her parents' social media.

People would never make such comments on this site if they had to use their real names.

It's been this way for a while. I just elect to ignore it as people react quite defensively for some reason, which I really can't rationalise - usually the response is along the lines of 'You can't tell me what I can and can't say, you're Mark'. It's disappointing, but it's how it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree to a point, especially about the children. However they N&M went on and on about the dogs and being unwell which we were all concerned about, and, the dog's actually belong to the girls. So I think it only natural after our huge concern about both the dog's welfare, that the youngest daughter would have been brought into the conversation, because she adores her dog.

I'm in agreement with others regarding the girls, I rarely mention the youngest and the oldest I have always felt, acts just like any other teenager and therefore rarely comment on her.
I was very upset by their behaviour on her Birthday though, and I am upset for the girls regarding their embarrassment regarding their Mother's lewd behaviour which she has publicly admitted in the Tabloids and, has said she will carry on doing so for whatever her ridiculous reasons are.

I will take note though, I will withdraw again from speaking about the girls. However if they spread their news, film it, photograph their very unwell dogs and place it right across social media, then I feel I am justified in making comment about them on here.
You can all post what comments you want!! This is just my own personal view.

Reactions: 5
Yes, we were, well, I was agreeing with you, and sometimes it's helpful when Tattlers point things out because I think we can all lose our moral compass in all areas of life including here. So I was grateful for your post.

I had myself when first joining repeatedly said we should lay off the girls, however, I slipped yesterday and I'm grateful my attention was brought to it by you and others. Your post did not come across as though you were telling us what we can and can't post.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, we were, well, I was agreeing with you, and sometimes it's helpful when Tattlers point things out because I think we can all lose our moral compass in all areas of life including here. So I was grateful for your post.
Thank you, I didnt mean for it to come across as being abit prissy, I'm all for calling m and m out for their disgusting behaviour :)

totally agree
I dont tend to mention the girls at all, unless its out of concern
There is no need for M&N to mention them -yesterday when he said K was unwell, and doing meditation next door, why even say that, why mention anything at all - the deluded subs do not need to know everything they do, (being crude, showing filthy rooms, N on the toilet, taking the piss out of elderly parents, - talking about their personal life and on and on it goes, out of conrol, and its them as should be) responsible parents that need to add stricter boundaries about what they vlog -as Im sure many of the girls friends comment about M&N and what they get up to, as didnt Maddie say the other week when Nards was naked with butter, 'that was the first thing i received from one of my friends this morning, your picture' its not good for the girls at all -& I bet plenty of their friends comment and take the piss out of M&N and are probably as aghast as we are as Im sure their friends parents dont behave act like they do and as parents its their responsbility to keep the girls safe and mentally well, everything they put out on social media they are responsible for and have to accept the consequences.They act like defiant teenagers, ' I'm not doing what Im told -Im doing what i want!)
Someone, either a family member or Lisa/Kaye needs to have a serious word with them as they are off the scale now and not distinguishing what is real or virtual- they have made a life in a goldfish bowl and for strange reasons seem to be relishing it
JUST GROW THE duck UP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way I see it things are only discussed when Nadia and Mark put it out there. This morning Nadia has put another post up about Kiki. The girl is obviously suffering at the moment and yet Nadia feels the need to post about her on instagram. Personally my kids happiness and well being would come first over spashing their lives all over the internet just for the views and likes. :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.