Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have recently started watching Steph's Packed Lunch on Channel 4, which is on at the same time as Loose Women. Finally LW has some real competition and I really hope it does well. I think we should all show Loose Women bosses that we are all fed up of the programme and that we have all had enough of Nadia Sawalha and the girls, by watching Steph's programme instead, to get the ratings up. All the LW ever do is sit there talking mostly rubbish, and shouting over each other , it is so old-fashioned. Let's face it, the only reason LW is still on tv is that they have never had any competition at that time.

I cannot tell you how nice it is to watch Steph's Lunch Box on channel 4. Finally a programme that is really entertaining, funny and treats us to all sorts of topics and even has some cooking by really nice chefs. A breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
my thread suggestion, pinched from a very true sentence from @missmickey 💜

Nadia Sawalha #21

Nitty looks more toned and shapely in the fat suit, than she does in her saggy IG shoots.

Reactions: 7
Forgive me if I’m wrong but Nad seems to have bruising on her arms.
It was on both but only managed to photo one side 😔
It might be her eczema that she keeps complaining about, but does look like bruising.

Reactions: 4
The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before I’d finished writing it.🙈
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when I’m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Spot the difference-
thanks for clarifying that Clarity;)

• Heart
I have recently started watching Steph's Lunch Box on Channel 4, which is on at the same time as Loose Women. Finally LW has some real competition and I really hope it does well. I think we should all show Loose Women bosses that we are all fed up of the programme and that we have all had enough of Nadia Sawalha and the girls, by watching Steph's programme instead, to get the ratings up. All the LW ever do is sit there talking mostly rubbish, and shouting over each other , it is so old-fashioned. Let's face it, the only reason LW is still on tv is that they have never had any competition at that time.

I cannot tell you how nice it is to watch Steph's Lunch Box on channel 4. Finally a programme that is really entertaining, funny and treats us to all sorts of topics and even has some cooking by really nice chefs. A breath of fresh air.
Can I just say it is called Steph's Packed Lunch in case anyone is looking for it. :) I look who is on LW at 12.30 then decided which I am going to watch whilst having my lunch, recently it has been Channel 4.

• Heart
Forgive me if I’m wrong but Nad seems to have bruising on her arms.
It was on both but only managed to photo one side 😔
Isn’t that the scarring from her itchy scratchy eczema episode? There were a couple of vlogs a month or so ago where she held her arm up to camera and asked what it could be.

Reactions: 8
Spot the difference-
[/QUOTE]
Aah, now there is a difference but it's subtle, stay with me guys.

The first pic she looks unhappy and uncomfortable but is more than happy to do a 'fake celeb smile' for her job.

The 2nd pic, she looks unhappy and uncomfortable, utterly humiliated and just has a 'fake must I?' smile.

Kind of 'same meat different gravy ' kind of feel to it.

I mean why not get Mr.Blobby out whilst you're at it ITV?!

I almost for one second felt sorry for her.

Then I remembered Smilie in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can I just say it is called Steph's Packed Lunch in case anyone is looking for it. :) I look who is on LW at 12.30 then decided which I am going to watch whilst having my lunch, recently it has been Channel 4.
oops thanks for that. (y) Have changed it in my post. I think she has a competition asking where her lunch box is 😂 so that caused the confusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
jesus!wtf have they started? this is going to get out of hand - they need to address posts like these and be clear about what the site is about- its such a worry

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t that the scarring from her itchy scratchy eczema episode? There were a couple of vlogs a month or so ago where she held her arm up to camera and asked what it could be.
When you saw it on the TV it looked like her psoriasis has flared up again. The patches looked very red and sore on tv

Reactions: 6
What an improvement!
[/QUOTE]
She looks better without the birds nest...is that a wig she's wearing?

Reactions: 12
jesus!wtf have they started? this is going to get out of hand - they need to address posts like these and be clear about what the site is about- its such a worry
I know! You know I look at the Youtube complaints, rules page and I have a small meltdown, I don't know where to start. There are so many can and can't do's and it all seems to be aimed at people who want to start a YT channel.
I just want a clear box saying please put complaint in here and mark urgent.

I feel utterly powerless and Smilie has not been off my mind since I read that post. Those two? I bet they didn't read it, but I hope YT have moderaters as on here and I pray they read it and have been in contact.

What an improvement!
Oh God she looks like someone who would willingly sleep with Donald Trump.

When you saw it on the TV it looked like her psoriasis has flared up again. The patches looked very red and sore on tv
That's called suppression. Your lies, unkindness, falsehood, abominable parenting,bitching, cruelty, thieving etc.... it's all in there and breaking out through her skin. Literally Zelda is trying to break through.

What an improvement!
[/QUOTE]
A wig or one of those filters where you just pose and you can have whatever hair you want.
By the way, she looks really stressed and worried about 'the most horrible day she had ever had yesterday' doesn't she? Nothing like a wig, great makeup and an INSTA post to forget all your troubles hey Nitty?

Last edited:
  • Haha
bratia actually does look better with that wig

doesn't say much for her actual hair does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
well what ever yesterday's 'horrible day' was she's over it and full of herself again!

Reactions: 13
What an improvement!
[/QUOTE]
Ha! So now we know that on bad ‘curly girl’ hair days not only does she have the option of using the forbidden (by curly girl method) hair wand, but also the wig Jane is wearing!

That Kaye impersonation Brat face does is such an insult on every level. If someone of a different ethnicity other than the UK were a LW, would she also do a rendition of their accent in broken English?
I don’t watch LS but instead I watch bits of the You tube LW show when Bratia is on it.- More car crash tv which can be kind of addictive but mostly to put a thumbs down on the LW shows she’s on so Loose Women bosses will eventually recognise that she’s not liked and bin her off.
More people need to thumbs down the LW YouTube videos she appears in. They’ll get the message eventually.

You could tell Jane was uncomfortable doing the whole spell thing. Loose Women bosses have a lot to answer for too in my opinion when they get the panel to do such stupid things for views.

Attachments

• Heart
The assumptions about chi chi being dead haven't sat right with me and personally I think Kiki should be left out of conservation, I feel for that girl and don't like to see her being speculated about, Mank should keep his mouth shut about her and respect her privacy.
I agree, I think it's one thing to talk about Nadia and Mark as they are grown adults who are choosing to put themselves out there on the internet. But it's completely wrong to bring their children into it.
The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before I’d finished writing it.🙈
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when I’m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Spot the difference-
I don't think there's any need to body shame that's quite unfair and cruel. I think there's MORE than enough for us to talk about with this pair without bringing anyone's weight into it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.