Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, Ashley's got quite the mouth on him when it comes to defending his idols. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, Ashley's got quite the mouth on him when it comes to defending his idols. :oops:

Wow, he's a little peeved. He comes across as a much gentler soul than that rambling BS. Guess that's what being a member of a cult does for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow, he's a little peeved. He comes across as a much gentler soul than that rambling BS. Guess that's what being a member of a cult does for you.
This is the frightening thing about it all. The ‘Vulnerables’ police and protect their idols with their lives.
Us mere mortals who dare to have differing opinions get pushed not only by Manky but also by the cult members now too.
It’s like they have found they can do or say anything and Manky will let them get on with it. Anyone else with a valid half intelligent question or comment doesn’t stand a chance,
Now, what happens when one new vulnerable adult leaves a comment and the likes of Ashley G (himself somewhat vulnerable) starts jumping down the throats of others?
How does he know that his comments won’t have a huge negative effect on someone even more vulnerable than him?
I wish M & N discouraged the chat amongst members somehow. In having them all make an attempt to befriend one another and chat amongst themselves for ages prior to the lives, the cult dynamic was born.
It feels to me like they egg each other on a little and rally the troops if they don’t like a non member making a comment they don’t agree with,
‘Picking’ at those comments and so picking on others can really tip those vulnerable subs over.
Many are wet behind the ears and really naive when it comes to social media, or indeed life.
It all feels very uncomfortable to me. Dangerous even.
Manky has created that.
It’s extremely worrying.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

That's hilarious because even though he and some of the subs think they are friends with Nadia, Ashley doesn't actually KNOW her either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He keeps saying is exhausted, it's not through work, it's through staying up all night watching movies. I find it so odd that they live in this fantasy world.
Maybe that's why
He keeps saying is exhausted, it's not through work, it's through staying up all night watching movies. I find it so odd that they live in this fantasy world.
Maybe that's why "nightwatchman" has suddenly appeared on here 😉🤔

Whatever happend to the be kind motto Ashley,that didnt last long eh,god they're subs/followers/family members/ sad bastards whatever they actually are ,need to take a long hard look at themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched some of the Coffee Morning and boy does it rankle Mark to get the thumbs down 😁 He actually opened by commenting that 6 people had hit thumbs down before he started. And around 11.59 he’s begging for thumbs up and then saying ,” flip the thumbs down back off you 13”. He really is so obsessed with it that he can’t concentrate and interrupts his train of thought. How sad - when he started out in adult life could he imagine he’d be a 50 year old man, sat in his kitchen in the day with a baseball cap on begging strangers to hit the thumbs up to show they like him. Mark ‘sweetie’ you have my pity ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched some of the Coffee Morning and boy does it rankle Mark to get the thumbs down 😁 He actually opened by commenting that 6 people had hit thumbs down before he started. And around 11.59 he’s begging for thumbs up and then saying ,” flip the thumbs down back off you 13”. He really is so obsessed with it that he can’t concentrate and interrupts his train of thought. How sad - when he started out in adult life could he imagine he’d be a 50 year old man, sat in his kitchen in the day with a baseball cap on begging strangers to hit the thumbs up to show they like him. Mark ‘sweetie’ you have my pity ...
I can't stand it when he calls people "sweetie". I can't think of any other 50 year old man who would sit in their kitchen begging for a thumbs up. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just skimmed comments below the vlog and it’s interesting to see some of the subs are complaining how far behind the vlogs are. They are also saying they preferred it before when there were fewer videos but more content and deduced that N & M aren’t really interested in it anymore. Methinks the bubble may have burst ...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the frightening thing about it all. The ‘Vulnerables’ police and protect their idols with their lives.
Us mere mortals who dare to have differing opinions get pushed not only by Manky but also by the cult members now too.
It’s like they have found they can do or say anything and Manky will let them get on with it. Anyone else with a valid half intelligent question or comment doesn’t stand a chance,
Now, what happens when one new vulnerable adult leaves a comment and the likes of Ashley G (himself somewhat vulnerable) starts jumping down the throats of others?
How does he know that his comments won’t have a huge negative effect on someone even more vulnerable than him?
I wish M & N discouraged the chat amongst members somehow. In having them all make an attempt to befriend one another and chat amongst themselves for ages prior to the lives, the cult dynamic was born.
It feels to me like they egg each other on a little and rally the troops if they don’t like a non member making a comment they don’t agree with,
‘Picking’ at those comments and so picking on others can really tip those vulnerable subs over.
Many are wet behind the ears and really naive when it comes to social media, or indeed life.
It all feels very uncomfortable to me. Dangerous even.
Manky has created that.
It’s extremely worrying.😢
Very worrying. Manky isn't going to jump in and save his arse if Ashley keeps on going down the Billy Big Bollox route on Twitter, replying to anyone that says anything bad about his Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, your comments aren’t really in keeping with tattle life tongue in cheek spirit. This isn’t the Swadderley youtube channel where people jump on others about their opinions.
Heard that all before over there.
There’s more important things to comment on other than this.
As a newbie, have you any opinions on their lies, how the treat vulnerable subs, how they cover up their bad advice etc etc yada yada?
Go suck a pickle.🙄
Seems like you'd belong on their channel as you're jumping on me for my opinion? I wasn't shutting you down I was merely disagreeing. If you'd care to look back through this forum you'll see I have commented on some of those topics above, I am by no means an uncritical fan of theirs. I'm not sure why you have such a problem with someone having a different opinion to you, its pathetic!

Just skimmed comments below the vlog and it’s interesting to see some of the subs are complaining how far behind the vlogs are. They are also saying they preferred it before when there were fewer videos but more content and deduced that N & M aren’t really interested in it anymore. Methinks the bubble may have burst ...
I saw the timestamp on your phone on your screenshots Veracity - and ZAP! 10 minutes later King bleep has removed every trace of the truth! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Maybe that's why

Maybe that's why "nightwatchman" has suddenly appeared on here 😉🤔

Whatever happend to the be kind motto Ashley,that didnt last long eh,god they're subs/followers/family members/ sad bastards whatever they actually are ,need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Oh my god are you kidding!? Look back at my old posts I have criticisms of them too, I hate the way they prey on vulnerable people, I dislike how arrogant and self absorbed mark is, always making everything about him and thinking he is some sort of genius. It bugs me how they work themselves and their audience up into a hysteria about everything. I also can't stand how they romanticise mental health with their 'beautiful disasters' bullshit. I just hate body shaming and the kids being brought into it so I thought I'd speak up. Oh well, going on believing this is mark if it gives you some excitement jesus christ hahah. I thought it would be fun on here but turns out you can't even politely disagree with anyone without getting tit for it ffs

I saw the timestamp on your phone Veracity - and ZAP! 10 minutes later King bleep has removed every trace of the truth! :oops:
They were there a minute ago because i just gave them a (y), the comments, not the Vlog, I gave that bastard a (n). I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves one of his sarcastic comments before finally removing it though.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh my god are you kidding!? Look back at my old posts I have criticisms of them too, I hate the way they prey on vulnerable people, I dislike how arrogant and self absorbed mark is, always making everything about him and thinking he is some sort of genius. It bugs me how they work themselves and their audience up into a hysteria about everything. I also can't stand how they romanticise mental health with their 'beautiful disasters' bullshit. I just hate body shaming and the kids being brought into it so I thought I'd speak up. Oh well, going on believing this is mark if it gives you some excitement jesus christ hahah. I thought it would be fun on here but turns out you can't even politely disagree with anyone without getting tit for it ffs
Clearly you haven’t been here long enough to know there’s and unspoken understanding where we don’t all verbally attack each other on this platform, even when we do have completely different points of view.
I’m not going to continue to engage any further as it’s not why I’m here, personally. Maybe try again with a different attitude? 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A couple of observations from tonight’s vlog:

- the oxygen monitor. They’ve wasted more money on a new gizmo to feed their health obsession and they don’t even understand what it means 😆

- again, Mark seems to have control of Nadia’s phone as he hands it over to tell her about a What’s App message he’s read. Isn’t that bad manners to read someone’s message before they do? (& maybe a little bit controlling?)

- Nadia tells us that being so knowledgeable as she is about health is actually a curse 😂 Oh poor Dr Sawalha, it must be so hard to carry this burden 🙄

- Di says something really nice to Nadia. She says something along the lines that she’s grateful that Mark has someone like her who looks after him so well. Bratia doesn’t even acknowledge the comment and immediately changes the subject. Not even a smile or a kindly look. How rude and disrespectful is that? That kind of dismissive behaviour can really erode someone’s confidence over time 😥

- and finally, anyone else sick of the amount of times she says ‘batshit crazy’!!! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A couple of observations from tonight’s vlog:

- the oxygen monitor. They’ve wasted more money on a new gizmo to feed their health obsession and they don’t even understand what it means 😆

- again, Mark seems to have control of Nadia’s phone as he hands it over to tell her about a What’s App message he’s read. Isn’t that bad manners to read someone’s message before they do? (& maybe a little bit controlling?)

- Nadia tells us that being so knowledgeable as she is about health is actually a curse 😂 Oh poor Dr Sawalha, it must be so hard to carry this burden 🙄

- Di says something really nice to Nadia. She says something along the lines that she’s grateful that Mark has someone like her who looks after him so well. Bratia doesn’t even acknowledge the comment and immediately changes the subject. Not even a smile or a kindly look. How rude and disrespectful is that? That kind of dismissive behaviour can really erode someone’s confidence over time 😥

- and finally, anyone else sick of the amount of times she says ‘batshit crazy’!!! 😬
Yes!!! I had a lovely friend who used to say it loads and it drove me nuts!!!🙈
I’m i right in thinking Nanny Di used to be a nurse?
If so, how come she didn’t know about the correct Pulse oximeter readings?
Unless in her nursing days she was known as what they used to call an auxiliary nurse so wasn’t actually medically trained?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone create a new thread maybe for the new dawn please?
I still can’t figure it out!🙈
New thread title suggestion

THE LAST THREAD WENT BATSHIT CRAZY SWEETIE’

Reactions: 2
Welcome, @Nightwatchman. I took it as a badge of honor when I was accused of being Murk. I think it shows you’re not afraid to voice a contrary opinion and unfortunately that’s how some folks react to it. I’ve lost count of how many people at one time or another have been accused of being Murk. (The funny thing is no one - including me - has ever thought Nittya might be posting on here, perhaps because Murk is the one who seems more fixated on stamping out the least bit of criticism and Nuttya seems like she doesn’t want to tick people off by muting them.) As a practical matter I’m guessing most folks here are glad to have you on this site. I agree with your observations about and criticisms of the Swadderley’s. Among other things, I got fed up with their hypocrisy over Covid - stirring up fear and frustration, monetising it, and at the same time disregarding the guidance whenever it suits them and coming up with ridiculous justifications for it after the fact - such as the “Maddie held her breath” defence when posing for picture touching their older friend Pat’s arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.