Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thread suggestion -

"Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention"

Reactions: 15
Nadia is so stuck for content that she has to ask whether she should make a roast dinner on a weekday at 3.30pm, does she not realise that most people are probably still at work at that time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't watch all the coffee boring as he does my head in, but saw questions asking if Chi Chi was okay and Kiki...did he actually answer any of them!!... 👎👎

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Possible thread title:
Nadia Sawalha #21 MRS AND MR RED JUMPER – LIARS, LIARS PANTS ON FIRE

thanks to Clarity Seeker who gave me the idea:
My husband and I call it ‘Red jumper syndrome.’-
Where people add extra unnecessary info when lying.
“Sorry I’m late for work but this guy with a black beard and a high necked red jumper stopped me to ask for directions to the church- the one beside the house with the funny shaped roof.... and he couldn’t understand my directions so I had to drive him there in my 2007 Citroen berlingo with the dent in drivers door.”
If we both know someone’s lying now we just say Red Jumper.🙈😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is Toffee? She’s probably stuck in her crate 24/7 because she dared whilst unwell to go to the toilet in the squat. Poor Toffee. Di and Mank seemed really chirpy without the vile Nitty about.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Newest coffee boring never started and got pulled off
See screen shot
View attachment 293382View attachment 293382
He’s cutting out all comments Smilie
Well, I won't deny, I've certainly shed a tear for her, more than one. There are 1000's of children in the UK living under terrible dysfunctional conditions of which we do not have a window into their lives, and I'm upset for them everyday. So if I see it shoved in my face under the guise of entertainment like you said @Clarity seeker 'how can we not get upset?'

I suppose the only thing to do, is to stop watching, not look into either of their social media and let the abuse continue, as it does for so many out in the world.

How they parent their children isn't up to us.

The sub who is in hospital..THAT should be reported to YT. That is where N&M have crossed a line, and their channel in my opinion should be closed down.

"I've had the most horrible day shall I make a roast?" Have you Nitty? Well someone is lying in a hospital bed after a suicide attempt, don't think a roast would really be the best mental management for her/him..
i have tried to stop watching and something draws me back.
The serious side of it all is that I secretly hope that someone (tattler or
Otherwise) will spot something significant enough to report them to some governing body or authority which will make them stop.
being slovenly is up to them and you’re right Chippy, how they parent is kind of up to them too if we take into account the many other children we DON’T know about who have similar parents and similar upbringings. It’s the vulnerable subs which gets me. No better example than this mornings Coffee morning comment. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is just an example of the vulnerable people they have attracted to their channel. You are lying in hospital having tried to commit suicide and possibly have covid and you post on their live chat, I actually find this very worrying. Most of those people need proper professional help not reaching out to two muppets who seem to think they can advise on all things medical, legal and all the other crap they come out with and subs taking their every word in.
and she had to write it all in capitals to get noticed. I wonder if they did notice..?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't watch all the coffee boring as he does my head in, but saw questions asking if Chi Chi was okay and Kiki...did he actually answer any of them!!... 👎👎
Not really, definitely something going on at shithole towers today, he is acting even more weird and childish than usual, someone asked about nitty being on loose women today and he started ranting and prattling on and not giving a straight answer, he is so pissed off with all the 👎hahahahaha, what a sweaty faced useless moron

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s cutting out all comments Smilie

i have tried to stop watching and something draws me back.
The serious side of it all is that I secretly hope that someone (tattler or
Otherwise) will spot something significant enough to report them to some governing body or authority which will make them stop.
being slovenly is up to them and you’re right Chippy, how they parent is kind of up to them too if we take into account the many other children we DON’T know about who have similar parents and similar upbringings. It’s the vulnerable subs which gets me. No better example than this mornings Coffee morning comment. 😢
I have tried to stop too and I secretly hope that someone (tattler or otherwise) will spot something significant enough to report them to some governing body or authority which will make them stop. That's why I'm holding out on here, just so we all be happy together when they are closed down.

what did you mean by he is cutting out all comments Smilie?

Oh dear!!
God so they are still emplying her AND she gets to embarrass her children AGAIN. Call that a day in the office? Try working a 12 hour shift 6 days a week Bratface.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If people are speculating about the dogs that's only going to be down to the content Nadia and Mark are putting out there. They have deliberately drip fed their audience about the dogs because they are choosing to keep the main update for their vlog which is to entice more views and engagement. They are the ones in the wrong here. They'd decided to tell their subs about their dogs being unwell by posting sad looking photos of them on their page, they know this will get people commenting on their posts - more comments increases engagement and helps their page exposure due to algorithms etc. Are their followers entitled to medical and health updates? No of course not but as Nadia and Mark have said countless times, they have been in the industry a long time, they know what works. :rolleyes:
Absolutely correct. And that extends to saying family members aren’t well too. They know subs will speculate about Kiki being unwell, comment and check into every social media post that make just to see if there’s an update.
For tattlers, I’m not sure that they have an insurmountable amount of affection and care for those members of the Swadderley household- (Despite us all being reasonably conscientious And pretty OK peeps) 😇😬- it’s more about the LACK of care toward them by N & M.

• Heart
Nadia is so stuck for content that she has to ask whether she should make a roast dinner on a weekday at 3.30pm, does she not realise that most people are probably still at work at that time?!
I wondered where she was going to get one from as surely nobody has a roast in the fridge just in case you decide to cook one. Not enough time to defrost and none of the lazy buggers would go to the butchers and buy one.

TV gone over to Steph's Packed Lunch but not before I saw the silly cow cut quite a long piece out of her hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have tried to stop too and I secretly hope that someone (tattler or otherwise) will spot something significant enough to report them to some governing body or authority which will make them stop. That's why I'm holding out on here, just so we all be happy together when they are closed down.

God so they are still emplying her AND she gets to embarrass her children AGAIN. Call that a day in the office? Try working a 12 hour shift 6 days a week Bratface.
They are definitely in some way taking the mick out of her at ITV, someone there, in control does not like her. All the ideas are based around her ridiculous antics. Albeit a little late, she was banging on about how amazing she looks by the pool now and doesn't give a damn about swimsuits anymore. Et Voila! Lets get her in a fatsuit and pretend we are going to discuss something topical regarding body image. again..

Possible thread title:
Nadia Sawalha #21 MRS AND MR RED JUMPER – LIARS, LIARS PANTS ON FIRE

thanks to Clarity Seeker who gave me the idea:
I love the story about the red jumper, but I have a feeling if we use that title when Nitty comes here she will think it is some sort of homage to that hideous red hoodie which says Love➡Fear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear!!

The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before I’d finished writing it.🙈
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when I’m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Oh dear!!
Spot the difference-

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Not really, definitely something going on at shithole towers today, he is acting even more weird and childish than usual, someone asked about nitty being on loose women today and he started ranting and prattling on and not giving a straight answer, he is so pissed off with all the 👎hahahahaha, what a sweaty faced useless moron
Omg he actually believes that Christine lampard and Kate beckinsale fancy him, now I think I do have some pity for him, that is sad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The comment I made about him cutting out comments Smilie was sent before I’d finished writing it.🙈
I get trigger happy and my fingers write things I have little control over when I’m on one!
It was in response to this mornings Coffee Moaning disappearing. I could imagine him taking it down to go through any of the comments connected to the girl/woman who said she was in hospital after a failed
SUi ciDE attempt.
I think her surname is Smilie?

Spot the difference-
I'm sure I read recently that she had spent years not going to the beach with Kaye because she didn't want to be seen in a bikini/swimwear. However, I haven't stopped seeing photos of her in bikinis and swimwear?! The woman seems to forget there is a thing called.... digital footprint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.