Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think that about the both of them, they always look so hungover in the mornings.
That jacqueline frost is a bit of a weirdo,leaves very scary messages on coffee boring about how much she loves Mark,shes the kind of person he should be blocking not us tattlers who just speak our mind 😉😄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
where is this tribute video? can you share please?

just seen it's on his insta! o god it's over ten minutes long............LOLOLOLOOLOL

Tried 15 seconds .. nope just cant

The dogs, now Kiki- whose next? something in that house

Kiki probably is mentally unwell rather than physically. No?
As in... she had to endure his me, me, me posts yesterday and became really anxious when they headed to soho, each for their own ends.
Anxiety wondering if HE would finally give in and celebrate his Sober ‘Birthday’with a drink and anxious because Bratia was probably getting hammered with Lee.
Anxious with Covid, anxious with the backlash of her mother being such an exhibitionist, anxious over schooling, anxious over wanting to be healthy but being force fed junk food, anxious over not seeing auntie Julia, anxious over seeing what’s written on here and elsewhere about them all, anxious over the dogs being unwell.
She’s ANXIOUS.
Bless her, she probably had a breakdown.
As someone said. None of them being unwell has stopped Brat-face going to work on LW previously so, it’s either suspected Covid or a bit of a mental breakdown which, was inevitable at some stage. ☹
M did say that he was in his room because N and K were doing some meditation? If I heard him correctly so could be Anxiety issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nanny Di is with them so she will be worried about herself getting it if kiki has covid. She will have to isolate in their house aswell. I feel sorry for her as she is elderly and if she gets it, it might be worse for her 😥😥
..and then there's Betty and Teddy..

Reactions: 7
Manky said he's talking quietly as they're doing some meditation in the next room.

Shame they didn't consider their anxious daughters mental health before they act as they do. As normal, they react afterwards. Wankers!

The child has had anxiety for most of her childhood and still her parents behave like extroverts on speed, embarrassing not only themselves but their children. They know they are doing it and don't care.

I feel SOOOOO sorry for the children and pets living in that crazy house.

Yesterday she was out getting drunk in Central London during a pandemic, today Nadia is calmly meditating with her youngest trying to make everything better, tomorrow she will semi naked flaunting her bra lard all over social media. Great parenting nadia great parenting!!! 😡
I think Manky telling us they were meditating in the next room was a huge fib with a capital ‘F.’

He said Nanny Di was still in bed.
Maddie was still in bed as she is a goth-type-doesn’t get-outta-bed-till-afternoon-chick.
Kiki was still in bed as she’s too anxious to leave her bedroom for fear of having to witness more debauchery and be subjected to additional embarrassment and Bratia is heavily hung over after her drinks with Lee.
She has also probably self combusted at trying to outdo Manky in the me, me, me Competition they had yesterday so has stayed under the grotty duvet for the morning.

The ‘meditation’ comment is so subs can think they are all cool and trendy- just like the plant based, yoga, Joe wickes lies.

Meditation my Foot!
All lies again and a reminder as to why this thread is called what it is.
that’s my two pen’orth.
(Well, 26 quids worth seeing as I comment so darn much!🙈)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Manky said he's talking quietly as they're doing some meditation in the next room.

Shame they didn't consider their anxious daughters mental health before they act as they do. As normal, they react afterwards. Wankers!

The child has had anxiety for most of her childhood and still her parents behave like extroverts on speed, embarrassing not only themselves but their children. They know they are doing it and don't care.

I feel SOOOOO sorry for the children and pets living in that crazy house.

Yesterday she was out getting drunk in Central London during a pandemic, today Nadia is calmly meditating with her youngest trying to make everything better, tomorrow she will semi naked flaunting her bra lard all over social media. Great parenting nadia great parenting!!! 😡
HOW DOES THAT WOMAN MEDITATE? Her brain IS DISNEYWORLD!!!
God that must be so infuriating to sit with her in a room, knowing she's secretly opening her eyes to sneak a look to see if others are meditating. Poor Kiki.

I love the yellow brick road comment! 😍

They probably can’t load dirty stuff into the dishwasher because they haven’t emptied out the ‘clean’ stuff from a week ago.
Which Lisa probably loaded!:rolleyes:

Tried 15 seconds .. nope just cant

M did say that he was in his room because N and K were doing some meditation? If I heard him correctly so could be Anxiety issues.
Oh God that poor sweet girl. What utter pigs to go out and do a pub crawl in celebration of sobriety while the Zzzzzlister gets smashed in a club she probably hasn't even got a membership for.
why didn't they take her for ice-cream. Feeling deep loathing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My opinion is that Bratia did not go into LW today because she was ill, not Kiki. I bet she was feeling really hungover because of last night. There was no way she could get away with a participating in a live tv show being that hungover. Can you imagine the alcohol fumes sitting next to her? Obviously it looks better to say that her daughter is ill. Meditating my a**** she is probably sleeping it off next door. How does she know that Kiki is not well, Kiki and Maddie don't get up till about 11am!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Manky telling us they were meditating in the next room was a huge fib with a capital ‘F.’

Maddie was still in bed as she is a goth-type-doesn’t get-outta-bed-till-afternoon-chick.
Kiki was still in bed as she’s too anxious to leave her bedroom for fear of having to witness more debauchery and be subjected to additional embarrassment and Bratia is heavily hung over after her drinks with Lee.
She has also probably self combusted at trying to outdo Manky in the me, me, me Competition they had yesterday so has stayed under the grotty duvet for the morning.

The ‘meditation’ comment is so subs can think they are all cool and trendy- just like the plant based, yoga, Joe wickes lies.

Meditation my Foot!
that’s my two pen’orth.
Good call, that makes me feel better re Kiki too, sort of. So she didn't go in because she was hungover, I'm sorry of all the nights you could choose to go and get smashed you chose your husbands 16th year of sobriety? They are both sado-masichists.

My opinion is that Bratia did not go into LW today because she was ill, not Kiki. I bet she was feeling really hungover because of last night. There was no way she could get away with a participating in a live tv show being that hungover. Can you imagine the alcohol fumes sitting next to her? Obviously it looks better to say that her daughter is ill. Meditating my a**** she is probably sleeping it off next door. How does she know that Kiki is not well, Kiki and Maddie don't get up till about 11am!
Is there actual proof she was drinking last night via insta? I think ITV should look into it!

Reactions: 10
And Mark said Nadia would be in for Loose tomorrow..... how does he know Kiki will be fine tomorrow?? ...He only know Nadias hangover will have worn off by then 🤣

Meditation my Foot!
that’s my two pen’orth.
I reckon your spot on ,kiki never up at that time of the day,and Bratia be under the smelly stinky duvet nursing a hangover .

Reactions: 19
Anybody else think it might also a bit of a cover up story. Last Thursday no Nadia on LW. This Thursday no Nadia on LW. Maybe Lee and Nadia were drinking to drown their sorrows, because she has had her hours cut on LW too! It might explain why Lee and Nadia were drinking together, without Mark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shes off her bleeping trolley,everything she does is random,prancing around naked,semi naked,rants about things she knows nothing about ,talking shite,cooking shite then those crocodile tears of hers,I cant stand the woman .
How many times has she said for different reasons that she’d like to run naked in the street and kiss some random passer by?
I can think of two at least.
1/ if Covid ended in the morning- a few weeks ago
2/ within this last week.
Says a lot.

Anybody else think it might also a bit of a cover up story. Last Thursday no Nadia on LW. This Thursday no Nadia on LW. Maybe Lee and Nadia were drinking to drown their sorrows, because she has had her hours cut on LW too! It might explain why Lee and Nadia were drinking together, without Mark.
Oh well done and hallelujah if it’s true!!!!!!!😬😬😬😬

Why do magazines such as ‘Hello’kiss her Lardy butt so much?
Yacking on in this article a few days ago about her ‘beautiful home’ and how she does her housework!!!!!
She never does housework!!!!
Her enormous laundry room!!!
another # gifted item (shark hoover)
And lies to make us believe she uses it all the time!!
God give me stength.
🥱
https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes...J2eGhFTTFkY2RBWHh3WTZLWXlVYWlzUnFDUHpqd1ZaRzU.

HOW DOES THAT WOMAN MEDITATE? Her brain IS DISNEYWORLD!!!
God that must be so infuriating to sit with her in a room, knowing she's secretly opening her eyes to sneak a look to see if others are meditating. Poor Kiki.

Which Lisa probably loaded!:rolleyes:

Oh God that poor sweet girl. What utter pigs to go out and do a pub crawl in celebration of sobriety while the Zzzzzlister gets smashed in a club she probably hasn't even got a membership for.
why didn't they take her for ice-cream. Feeling deep loathing.
Her head is DISNEYWORLD!!! 😂😂😂❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I thought this too...

Reactions: 13
she has written she has had a most horrible day on insta stories; so should she cook a roast? no details on what the horror was, so maybe it was actually something real for once.

• Wow
she has written she has had a most horrible day on insta stories; so should she cook a roast? no details on what the horror was, so maybe it was actually something real for once.
That jacqueline frost is a bit of a weirdo,leaves very scary messages on coffee boring about how much she loves Mark,shes the kind of person he should be blocking not us tattlers who just speak our mind 😉😄
I’ve seen her YouTube or Facebook profile and I think she actually has Down‘S Syndrome which makes her comments more understandable.

The thing that bothers me about that it looks like no responsible is checking out her interaction on social media.
Somebody should be making sure these vulnerable adults aren’t being sucked into something which may take money from them for nothing in return.
it’s just wrong. 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
I’m telling you, I said the other day, it’s the dogs. Perhaps Chi Chi has died..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m telling you, I said the other day, it’s the dogs. Perhaps Chi Chi has died..
That, or the anxiety a child would feel having been emotionally blackmailed since birth because their dad experiences some sort of inner war/living hell beacuse he has given up alcohol for her has hit Kiki hard having to have had a day of that bollox yesterday.

With regard to the dogs, however ill, there are still three more adults in the house, it really wouldn't require her to take the day off; but i guess it could be about being where the drama is.

Reactions: 11
That, or the anxiety a child would feel having been emotionally blackmailed since birth because their dad experiences some sort of inner war/living hell beacuse he has given up alcohol for her has hit Kiki hard having to have had a day of that bollox yesterday.

With regard to the dogs, however ill, there are still three more adults in the house, it really wouldn't require her to take the day off; but i guess it could be about being where the drama is.
Indeed, and if it is about Kiki, can she not just take one evening off from social media for her sake?
We are all struggling in our own ways, do we really need to hear about what an awful day she has had? Extricating sympathy from people she couldn’t give a damn about and making them feel depressed in order to boost her ego. It seems there are no depths to which she will not sink:(

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If my dog had just died I wouldn’t be able to cook a roast dinner. I would be grieving and not wanting to eat. If Chi Chi has died and she is doing that then it shows how little she felt about the dog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.