Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She’s claiming one parent allowance or whatever it’s called these days, you can make a certain amount of money on that before your social welfare is affected, that’s what she’s doing, I’m not sure how much you can make but I guarantee you she’s not making over the amount and is practically getting a weeks wage for sitting on her wee wee tank
There’s something inherently wrong about someone claiming one parent allowance when they’ve spent a small fortune to PURPOSELY pursue being a solo parent.

Reactions: 20

davo2001

Screenshot_20231202-142954__01.jpg

So, where shall we start?

Having kids when you've no security yourself and still live at home with your parents.

Implanting two embryos and only telling said parents once it was confirmed you were having twins.

Calling yourself a "single mom by choice" and claiming you do everything yourself when you've more help then 99% of mother/father parents.

When the twins were sick in hospital with RSV, she let her elderly mother stay over night in the hospital whilst she went home for a kip.

Fucking off to McDonalds and leaving the twins with your parents because "you just couldn't Mom today"

Force feeding the twins solid when they clearly weren't ready.

Milky Mates

Leaving them to cry themselves to sleep until they just get used to you not bothering anymore.

Shall I continue?

Yes, my "Dad instincts" are high with this one, but I'm only a man bastard, so what do I know? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Lisa, you are embarrassed to be Irish? So your not embarrassed about implanting 2 embryos knowing full well you were going to rely on the state to support them? Or the fact you force fed the twins with milky mates, DANGEROUS CHOKING HAZARD, and brazenly promoted them.... Not embarrassed about dangerously putting the girls in sleepsuits backwards to stop them getting out of their cots, and telling everyone what a great tip it was.... Your not embarrassed about living in a filthy house, not washing yourself, coming online to thousands of followers regularly with greasy hair and dirty clothes...... WOW, think you have way more things to be embarrassed about Lisa🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

poppyseed1

VIP Member
If you choose to be a single mom by choice as in not because of the breakdown of a relationship for whatever reason then you shouldn’t be entitled to single parent allowance

Reactions: 16

howareyoufinethankyou

If you look unwashed and like you haven’t slept I’m just going to assume you are not the magic baby sleep fairy you make yourself out to be. If your children are sleeping well, you will have time to make yourself look presentable.
In-person appearances like this are like a job interview. You are trying to get someone to hire you - dress and act like it!

Reactions: 15

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Why would ya pay her €25 for info about naps when it’s basically information that you can find for free on other pages?? Honestly I’m so sick of these uneducated fools fleecing people 😡 I never understood why people are so obsessed with babies sleep! My oldest is 10 and I remember picking up a Lucy Wolfe book in the bookshop and it felt so cold and strict I left in back down fast!!

Curlique

VIP Member
Lisa, you are embarrassed to be Irish? So your not embarrassed about implanting 2 embryos knowing full well you were going to rely on the state to support them? Or the fact you force fed the twins with milky mates, DANGEROUS CHOKING HAZARD, and brazenly promoted them.... Not embarrassed about dangerously putting the girls in sleepsuits backwards to stop them getting out of their cots, and telling everyone what a great tip it was.... Your not embarrassed about living in a filthy house, not washing yourself, coming online to thousands of followers regularly with greasy hair and dirty clothes...... WOW, think you have way more things to be embarrassed about Lisa🙄
Nail on the head. A few hundred people did what they did last night, in a country of over 5 million. They are not Ireland. I'm not embarrassed to be Irish, I'm not embarrassed about anything. Lisa has plenty to be embarrassed about, her nationality is not on that list.

• Heart

Annie_Mummy

Fairly desperately trying to drum up some business now isn’t she?

Can’t fathom Hazel lying in a cot awake for 2 hours? Mine wouldn’t have last 2 minutes without protest. Presumably she’s learned there would be no point as nobody comes. Poor poppet

• Sad

SusanH

€25 for a chat about naps? Tired kids fall asleep during the day then wake up and head to bed that night. Chat over.
The royal collage of surgeons offer webinars for free to professional bodies. Who does this loon think she is

Reactions: 14

Dusty2020

VIP Member
By saying single mom by choice it gives me the impression she looks down on single moms not by choice.. condescending twat.. I’m not a single mom, but that infuriates me.. she thinks she’s better because than normal single moms

• Heart
She’s increased the price from €100 to €125 now for 3 weeks . She said ‘it’s basically like one on one but in a group setting ‘ wtf 🤣🤣 it’s not one on one if it’s in a group 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

C1O2

Chatty Member
Jesus woman. Tint your eyebrows. You’re like a boiled egg with a bow on top

• Haha

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
1. Buy bed
2. Dress bed
3. Put child in bed.

Anyone paying €25 for that deserves the tax on their own stupidity.

work4aliving

VIP Member
I'd say which ever twin it is just got sick of the nappy hanging off her and took matters into her own hands ...

• Haha