Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

davo2001

She's asking people what to bring for the girls on the plane. It's hardly rocket science, is it?!

She's not going on holidays alone, is she?? Surely her mother is going with her. I can't believe she'd go on her own with 2 kids.
She doesn't take a shit without da mudder wiping her arse. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that she's going on a holiday without her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

goss1987xx

You know what , she’s taking advantage of desperate , tired and insecure parents who think they’re doing their kids wrong cause they won’t sleep and are desperate / vulnerable due to the lack of sleep themselves and would do anything for a goodnight sleep

• Heart

Donegalperson

Her children are younger than most of ours how is she an expert on veery single child related experience merely weeks after she experienced it herself for the very first time. What a big knobhead

petal1

VIP Member
Less than 3 🤣 Poor little Maureen, it's very identifying for her!! What about her privacy?! Everyone will know she needed sleep training 😂

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you simpleton no-one NO-ONE asked you to do a session on all things naps 🙄

Clearly not a great deal of interest seeing as she posts about it daily

francydoll

She’s the greatest chancer. What a ton of shite shes spinning. We’re all savvy and wise to her bullshit. I really feel sorry for an innocent new mum who may not be able to see through her lies. I’m at a loss as to who she should be reported to

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
‘To anyone in the midst of the madness your day will come’ - 2 years old and she’s the twins reared? The lengths she went to to have them and now 2 years on, job done.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Did any wan message her with potty training advice 🤔?
because like everything else she far she won't take the advice anyway
She'll probably use the information to promote herself as a Toilet Training Professional.......Lisa's Shit & Sleepers

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She’s very quiet lately. Just looked at her grid and those video stills of her face make her look bald, she really needs a fringe or a side sweeping hairstyle at least.
She did have a fringe cut when the girls were a few months old but it lasted a day before she scraped it back with a hair band..
She couldn’t keep up with the simple maintenance, I doubt she even brushes her hair once a day.

• Haha

zappa

How would we ever know she was self employed if she didn't have the MrPrice pen, waving it around like a samauri sword

• Haha

Cbisto

How did she get back to her broken down car after the apt ? Did she move a carseat into the strangers car and then bring it into the opticians ? This is bizarre carry on - she never even asked the name of someone who she got into a car with with a 2yr old ??? - im stuck for words- also surely there are opticians closer to home for her ?

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
It's all nonsense and ig is full of charlatans running poxy courses/workshops/webinars on how to have stepford babies and stepford lives. Saw one once for helping your child start preschool 🫠🫠🫠 Here's a little tip: it's messy, it's hard and children are not robots. You may get lucky and have a good eater/sleeper etc. You may have a colicky or reflux baby. You may have a baby who won't sleep, won't eat, won't talk/walk when they 'should'. Just do your best and take help from actual professionals when needed and not mary from ig who did a 5 week course, a subscription to canva and now calls herself an expert.
I get that when sleep deprived, people are not at their best, but it's not going to help throwing money at this greedy charlatan.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.
Maybe I’m OTT but I’m still up & down keeping an eye on my 4yo in softplay. My eldest needed surgery after a fall in softplay as a toddler so it’s not a place for me to switch off & take a breather. It’s no fun watching your screaming child get put to sleep in an operating theatre.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Annie_Mummy

Jesus, she says you should work (or take out a package) with her for a month if you're transitioning a kid from a crib to a proper bed.

She's fucking delusional.
And what happens if your kid takes to the bed just fine on day one? Does she refund your cash? The whole concept is totally flawed but she’s just desperately trying to actually drum up some business.

Lisa, your premise is shit, your branding is shit and the way you promote yourself is shit. Move on.

GossPots

VIP Member
If someone can't move their child from a cot to a bed then they need help themselves never mind for the child.

Does her Mickey Mouse certificate qualify her to advice on this?

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion but here goes. All that personalised stuff she’s mad for is so tacky. What do you do in a couple year’s time when they’re too big for those armchairs?
I’m with you on this! Used to think the personalised stuff was cute and have one of those chairs with my daughters name on. She barely used it and I don’t know anyone with the same name to pass it on to 😂

Edit —Lisa made me a VIP on here now 😂 time to celebrate with a big bottle of pipsi! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

howareyoufinethankyou

Her most recent post has been up for 5 days and has a total of… *drumroll*… 2 likes

You would think all these “clients” of hers would be liking and commenting on her posts to help support her by boosting her reach.

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She's more obsessed with the girls hair than them with a long time now
It's weird, all kids have hair.....nothing special about theirs but she goes on about it like they're Rapunzel. It actually turns my stomach when she runs her fat sausage fingers through their hair.

She's dying for a Voduz collab the desperate c**t