My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think having twins is any different to having a few kids. You obviously don’t have to buy two of everything just because they’re twins and will fight. I’ve no twins and my kids fight over toys. I don’t buy multiple of everything. I just try to teach them that they can’t have everything and to get over it? Is this wrong? Should I head off to smyths and buy 4 of everything on the lists?

Reactions: 7
Stop googling 😆😆 she’s obviously back managing her own content again!
She seems to be allergic to google, can’t even find bikes without help.

Reactions: 5
You teach them how share Lisa. That they aren’t automatically entitled to what their sister has… oh wait, hang on a minute? She doesn’t know that does she?

Also, 100% cotton bedding. Obviously she’s not paying for the drying of that washing…

Reactions: 6
You teach them how share Lisa. That they aren’t automatically entitled to what their sister has… oh wait, hang on a minute? She doesn’t know that does she?

Also, 100% cotton bedding. Obviously she’s not paying for the drying of that washing…
That will be added to her 'tips & tricks'.. More expense, go buy 100% cotton bedding, for added comfort to aid sleep 🙄🙄🙄 did you ever hear such :poop:

Wow this one is really braggy today. The amount of tit out of her mouth. Sure it’s not even your house so what are you on about dictating when the Christmas decorations go up. Fool.
It’s so pathetic the way she’s so proud of having twins like it makes her special. Yes twins are special, but you don’t actually have real twins that spontaneously occurred against the odds. You implanted 2 embryos, the girls are not real twins imo

Reactions: 13
She’s very obviously avoiding the fact that she still lives with her parents these days. I guess that doesn’t fit with her whole brand of solo mom of twins that just had to get them sleeping because she’s superwoman… and now she’s expert sleep superwoman.

Yes twins are special, but you don’t actually have real twins that spontaneously occurred against the odds. You implanted 2 embryos, the girls are not real twins imo
I always think this, like you can’t compare twins that occur unexpectedly with someone implanting two embryos and getting, guess what, two babies. If she implanted one and got identical twins it would be different. The girls are more like siblings that just happened to be born at the same time

Reactions: 12
Why does this lazy slob insist on letting everyone know she's a single Mom BY CHOICE
Let's be honest, who'd bleeping have sleepy Lisa and her filth, the only way she was gonna be a Mom was with money and science
Hey Lisa, I'm also single Mom, NOT BY CHOICE I don't make it my personality tho.

Reactions: 8
Has it ever entered Lisa's head at all that she needs to mark her ads with #ad, as per the new rules? Think she's one of the few left that have never once bothered to make any effort at all to tag their stories. Must start reporting her to ASAI.

Reactions: 8
By saying single mom by choice it gives me the impression she looks down on single moms not by choice.. condescending twit.. I’m not a single mom, but that infuriates me.. she thinks she’s better because than normal single moms

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not a single mum but we both work long hard hours!!.... so some weeks I feel like a single mum. What does she want a medal she has her mother and father to fall back on!!!... I never have support but still make it work!!!....

Reactions: 5
If you choose to be a single mom by choice as in not because of the breakdown of a relationship for whatever reason then you shouldn’t be entitled to single parent allowance

Reactions: 16
By saying single mom by choice it gives me the impression she looks down on single moms not by choice.. condescending twit.. I’m not a single mom, but that infuriates me.. she thinks she’s better because than normal single moms
She got into this without having a home of her own. Walked away from secure employment and a pension to do a few hours here & there, hogged creche places for weeks that she didn’t need, I’m not even sure she needs 3 full days of it now that she’s actually working but she makes sure to use every minute of it that she’s entitled to. She really has nothing to brag about. She has zero shame. Wouldn’t you think she would have got her life in order before choosing to bring 2 babies into the world.

• Heart
I don’t think her mind works like that though. It’s just “I want” and she makes it her business to see that she gets it. Tbh that doesn’t work for everyone as far as fertility treatment is concerned but she got very lucky. In saying that, I don’t think she contemplated for a second what life would actually be like with two actual babies which is why she’s now got them in crèche and not working beyond a couple of phone calls a day - because anything else would be too much - and she’d have known that if she’d thought any of it through. She’s been truly spoilt